A change gonna come... but what? Node 1st, Pluto 8th Conj Sun 9th,

heretolearn

I'm a bit rusty and SR charts have never been my forte. Would really love the opinions of others who do more SR reading. Thanks in advance.

gL8pKfX.png

My inclination is to think there is going to be some major change for the native given the node in the first. But will this change be positive?

Since Mercury is the ruler of the asc, and I know it to rule the 3rd, 4th, and 7th houses of the native's natal, the combo suggests possible themes of neighbors, house/home, legal agreements... among other possibilities.
Venus and Pluto are in the 8th, the house of other ppl's money. Perhaps the bank..?
Sun sits in the ninth along with Saturn, Jupiter, and Mercury. Mercury is the highest planet in the chart and aforementioned chart ruler, but makes no major aspects except a trine to the n. node. With Sun being in the ninth, is there a move of substantial distance in store? But why all the harsh aspects? The only flowing aspect is a trine to the asc.
Neptune in tenth forms sextiles to the two planets in the eighth. Why does this seem suspicious? Is there some potential deception involved or will things on that end just be dreamy/glamorous?
S hemisphere emphasis, except for north node in first, suggests these changes will be visible to and involve others.

One possible interpretation is that the native ends up obtaining a loan from the bank and moving and buying a house in a different state... But what does interaction between ninth and eleventh houses in harsh aspect reveal?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• SR2021.jpg
    SR2021.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21

JUPITERASC

I'm a bit rusty and SR charts have never been my forte.

Would really love the opinions of others who do more SR reading. Thanks in advance.

TIPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
by Starlink on our EDUCATION BOARD :smile:

Https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

Note:

You can view the Solar Return as a chart on its own
but it wont tell you as much
as when you compare with the natal chart.
If the Solar Return shows a fantastic career move
but in the natal chart it is clearly seen
that any career attempt is going to be non existent
when the woman is a mother rather than a career type
or when there is no fire present
nor any ambition to be seen
Cardinal mode
we have to be careful.
It could be a wish, not a reality.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

gL8pKfX.png

My inclination is to think there is going to be some major change for the native given the node in the first. But will this change be positive?

Since Mercury is the ruler of the asc, and I know it to rule the 3rd, 4th, and 7th houses of the native's natal, the combo suggests possible themes of neighbors, house/home, legal agreements... among other possibilities.
Venus and Pluto are in the 8th, the house of other ppl's money. Perhaps the bank..?
Sun sits in the ninth along with Saturn, Jupiter, and Mercury. Mercury is the highest planet in the chart and aforementioned chart ruler, but makes no major aspects except a trine to the n. node. With Sun being in the ninth, is there a move of substantial distance in store? But why all the harsh aspects? The only flowing aspect is a trine to the asc.
Neptune in tenth forms sextiles to the two planets in the eighth. Why does this seem suspicious? Is there some potential deception involved or will things on that end just be dreamy/glamorous?
S hemisphere emphasis, except for north node in first, suggests these changes will be visible to and involve others.

One possible interpretation is that the native ends up obtaining a loan from the bank and moving and buying a house in a different state... But what does interaction between ninth and eleventh houses in harsh aspect reveal?

Thoughts?

sibylline

It's difficult to tell without the natal chart and knowing the person's current situation. 9th house could be travel, but also education or even personal studies. You can learn more by putting the return planets on the outside of the natal to see which natal planets will be highlighted, as well as the slower-moving transits that are happening.

heretolearn

It's difficult to tell without the natal chart and knowing the person's current situation. 9th house could be travel, but also education or even personal studies. You can learn more by putting the return planets on the outside of the natal to see which natal planets will be highlighted, as well as the slower-moving transits that are happening.

Thanks for your reply. Here's a natal + SR cast with Koch as the house system. The birth time has been verified as correct.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 2.45.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 2.45.35 PM.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 28

sibylline

Ok, with the natal posted I don't think it indicates a long distance move. Short distance, possibly, but it looks more like there will be lots of travel in the year. Is the person into writing or teaching? That would work well for this year. Large changes with the financial situation, but it honestly doesn't look like change in a positive direction. I'd say to be watchful of the sky to see when the larger transits will be coming into force; don't want to be caught by surprise.

Last edited:

leolitsa

I'm a bit rusty and SR charts have never been my forte. Would really love the opinions of others who do more SR reading. Thanks in advance.

gL8pKfX.png

Thoughts?

oh dear, same birthday as my boyfriend lol
Hello, well in your place i would't worry about the pluto conjunction yet.. its too early for that!! (we can discuss this matter in 3 years from now lol) the problem here is the sun-saturn conjunction but do not worry as jupiter is helping. maybe the native becomes more discipled or there are ploblems regarding males in native's life (brothers, father bosses, male friends etc). but nothing disastreous here!
mars in 12th house shows blocked actions and not an outlet for inner anger.. so i'd suggest some meditation or yoga to cope with that.
all the planets in 9th house are showing some dealings with foreigners ar travel and even some problems with distant places now and then (saturn is in 9th too). or is the native planning to study something new or something?