Is my friend thinking of me as much as i do?

SGN

Dear all,
Thanks for taking the time to view my chart.
I keep thinking of my friend. Can somebody please let me know if my friend also thinks of me as much as i do? I am a female and my friend is a male.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.61769.27965.jpg
    astro_w2gw.61769.27965.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 47

IleneK

Premium Member
Based on your being Moon and this person of interest being Venus, I think that you are thinking more of him, since you/Moon receive him/Venus favorably by dignity. He/Venus does not reciprocate towards Moon in the same way.

SGN

Ok,
Scahm- not romantically. But for some reasons I think more of my friend. Not able to explain though.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Is this a work relationship?
You ask about his thoughts, and moon is appropriately in his 3rd house.
Both moon, the question, and Venus, approach a sextile with Uranus near the 7th cusp.
Uranus co-rules the 4th, which is his 10th of career. Is he changing jobs? Or homes?
He as Venus is in the triplicity of mars, and you as mars are in the Face of Venus. This isn't a strong link, but it shows some interest on both sides.
Venus however is trine the ascendent, you, so he is thinking about you, and favourably.
Sun as the male symbol here approaches a trine with you, mars, in the 6th, so again there is some energy directed towards you.
Sun is also conjunct mercury, ruler of your 11th of wishes.
Are you not able to explain the situation because it is a secret, or because you don't understand what is happening? It might be helpful to have some more input, if possible.

SGN

Is this a work relationship?
You ask about his thoughts, and moon is appropriately in his 3rd house.
Both moon, the question, and Venus, approach a sextile with Uranus near the 7th cusp.
Uranus co-rules the 4th, which is his 10th of career. Is he changing jobs? Or homes?
He as Venus is in the triplicity of mars, and you as mars are in the Face of Venus. This isn't a strong link, but it shows some interest on both sides.
Venus however is trine the ascendent, you, so he is thinking about you, and favourably.
Sun as the male symbol here approaches a trine with you, mars, in the 6th, so again there is some energy directed towards you.
Sun is also conjunct mercury, ruler of your 11th of wishes.
Are you not able to explain the situation because it is a secret, or because you don't understand what is happening? It might be helpful to have some more input, if possible.

Yes, you exactly got it.
This is a work relationship. I don't understand what's happening. Because, I see him talking to me a lot. Could be just as a friend. But, I just wanted to read his mind. I don't want to be misleaded just because he is talking to me a lot. Regardless, I like his approach, talks etc. But, I want to be careful though.

ElenaJ

Ok, thanks.
In this case, with Uranus by the 7th cusp he would probably bolt and not enter a stable relationship with you, even though he feels affection for you.
He would aim to protect his reputation and career in the work place, and between the two he would not choose you.
Mercury rules your 11th of friendship, and approaches a trine with you mars.
He can be a good friend for you, and in a friendship the terms change, you won't mind if he is unreliable.