Is Pluto an astrological planet?

JUPITERASC

pluto.png

Lykanized

Pluto is in fact a speck of dust someone spotted in a telescope and once the mistake was realized, word had already taken over the masses and there was no way astronomers could break the news that Pluto was but a piece of dust. They attempted to whittle the conception down to dwarf planet, but that only sparked outrage and they were forced to again name it a planet. However, like the spherical nature of the Earth, it doesn't exist

ynnest

Again peps, don't be put of by the small size of Pluto. When the collective male psyche has been healed from his pain of inferiority you All will come to terms with this little fellow. In the meantime don't try to destroy the one who later will save your lives even though saying that you should not do something will trigger a response in many of you that will make you try to destroy him even more. But then so be it.

Pluto shall prevail!

Y

ynnest

Pluto is in fact a speck of dust someone spotted in a telescope and once the mistake was realized, word had already taken over the masses and there was no way astronomers could break the news that Pluto was but a piece of dust. They attempted to whittle the conception down to dwarf planet, but that only sparked outrage and they were forced to again name it a planet. However, like the spherical nature of the Earth, it doesn't exist

Yes and I often gather a piece of the ocean into my plastic mug and then put in Korean seasoning with curry combined with soya sauce, syrup and mushed beans and then run around and say to everyone I meet-

Hey everyone! I just found out what a piece of **** this thing called the "ocean" is and it really tastes like ****, Ey everyone! taste it and see for yourselves!

Y

ynnest

Don't feel ashamed my lady that is not shady, things will solve itself out because I have a small snout. Ynnests soothing jokes will make the magic trick without a seeming nit pic.

Y