Will find a home for a street puppy?

Prisma

Yesterday I found a puppy that had been abandoned. Normally I do not bring animals from the street to my home, but I had not the heart to leave him there. Bu I can not keep him.
Will I be able to find a home to this puppy?:sad:

The Asc: Cancer: Yep... it was a very motherly impulse that made me act that way. I am a Cancer also.

Let me see if I get this...:

-If I take the house representing the puppy as the 6th house: Sag.: Ruler Jupiter is in the 10th, and also makes a sextile with part of fortune in the 9th: so maybe it is a positive hope? Maybe another person, a stranger to me will adopt him? But so much squares, involving also that Jupiter in the 10th, and the ruler of the asc. is in the 8th... do not know.:unsure:

Hope to get your feedback.

Attachments

• Horary-Will I find a home for street puppy.jpg
    Horary-Will I find a home for street puppy.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Vista

Yesterday I found a puppy that had been abandoned. Normally I do not bring animals from the street to my home, but I had not the heart to leave him there. Bu I can not keep him.
Will I be able to find a home to this puppy?:sad:

The Asc: Cancer: Yep... it was an impulse very motherly that made me act that way. I am a cancer also.

Let see if I get this...:

-If I take the house representing the puppy as the 6th house: Sag.: Ruler Jupiter is in the 10th, and also makes a sextile with part of fortune in the 9th: so maybe it is a positive hope? Maybe another person, a stranger to me will adopt him? But so much squares, involving also that Jupiter in the 10th, and the ruler of the asc. is in the 8th... do not know.:unsure:

Hope to get your feedback.

He has North Node in his 6th so that is fortunate. Also, Moon the ruler of action is trining all those 4th house planets with the last aspect being a trine to Venus. A woman perhaps? If you take his turned 4th house there he is in a home. I wonder why the Jupiter Rx? That does make me wonder.

So amazingly wonderful you didn't leave that poor baby out there by himself. So sad what people do to animals.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I join Vista in congratulating-and in thanking-you for taking charge of the dog and trying to find a home for it.

-dog = 6th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-as Vista mentioned, Lucky Strike NN in his signifying house very beneficial (you came along and saved the dog-a Lucky Strike for the dog!)
-dog's 4th house (4th from 6th) indicates a home for the dog
-dog's 4th house falls in Pisces, also ruled by Jupiter
-you = 1st house = Moon, which also indicates your efforts on the dog's behalf
-Moon flows toward the double significator Jupiter, and Jupiter retro's back (flows back) toward the Moon = + testimony
-Moon's next sign is Pisces, signifying sign of the dog's home; so Moon flows toward the dog's home signifying sign = your efforts toward finding him a home
-Moon will conjunct the Part of Fortune which is posited in the dog's home signifying sign of Pisces = + testimony that your efforts (shown by the Moon) to find the dog a home will be successful
-significator Jupiter is rx and in an Azimene degree; shows difficulties regarding the dog and the finding of a home for the dog
-so there might be some delay or other problem in finding the dog a new home
-but-if in the end you don't in fact keep the dog for yourself-you will be successful in eventually finding the dog a new home.

Prisma

Thank you for your replies.

I do not have the proper space to keep him and my funds are limited. My husband (Sag.) does not aprove to much also.

I hope this matter will resolve quickly. I have a kid (a Virgo) and I would not like to se him suffer for this...:sad:

Also, I have been thinking of a couple of cute names...:joyful:.

Last edited:

hazelrah

You're a Cancer, you have a child, he's a really cute little dog, and you've named him?
I think the little guy has found a home already!

Prisma

It is a very temporary situation, Haz.., I also have a baby girl and a not so great financial situation. :rolleyes:

I am a very responsible person (my Virgo Asc. & Saturn in 10th also acting up, I guess :sideways: ) , and would not like to keep him if I can not give him the best care & the home he deserves, one where he can run as he pleases, medical care, etc.

Also my son has asma, so I should not.

But yes, I am also kind of a softy at heart, so that's why I fantasized a little with the name.:eek: But I have not "named him" officially yet.

I notified some authorities about this puppy, but here the street dogs are "put to sleep" rather quickly if a home is not found, so I am leaving the "pound option" as a last resort.

Returning to the astrology theme, the PoF is in the 9th so, maybe I could find a home for the dog through my son's school, among the adults there?

Also, looking at the picture of the puppy, I think my hand, the way it is positioned and the way the shadows where it, made it seem sort of "claw", like a crab.:cancerimg:
Just a thought...

Last edited:

Prisma

Ok, I have take the puppy to the vet, etc. So far, not so bad. He is about 2-3 months old, 12 pounds, and, according to the Dr., will stay a small size.

One old lady from there wanted to take him, but... I saw her somewhat unstable, and, took her info, but, I am not sure if she will give him a good home. Also people later told me that already she had a LOT of animals on her house, so... I do not know if she would be a right choice. If nothing else is available, well, it is an option, but I think I'm going to see if another, better prospect comes along.

They told me also of another place where they receive the dogs, and could find him a home, but I do not know if they will kill him quickly or what.

My question: from the original horary chart, could someone tell me how or what type of person or place will be the one to finally give the puppy a home? Already Vista hinted that it could be a woman. Is there other way, characteristics seen in that chart that could tell me how to identify that person who in the end will give the puppy its home?

Part of Fortune is in Piscis... The excentric old lady? Maybe someone from outside, from U.S.A. (Part of Fortune in the 9th)?

I'll wait for your replies.

dr. farr

The potential home for the puppy is the 4th from the 6th, which is under Pisces, and which also contains the POF; so, a Piscean type person (read about Pisces types and also Pisces affinities) seems most likely (could be a man or woman, but Pisces is a "female"-yin-polarity sign)

Prisma

I had news of a person who is looking to adopt a dog. Are his/her intentions true, or just a trick? Should I trust this person? :unsure:

Ruler of the chart, Jupiter is in the 5th, but is retrograde. It is conjuct with Moon also in the 5th.

Also Saturn is in the 10th ( another "no" answer, that this person is not to be trusted?)

The issue is concerning a dog, so 6th house-->Gemini--->ruler mercury is in the 10th opposed Moon & Jupiter: Another negative?

Thank you in advance for the help;

Prisma

Attachments

• Horary- person looking for puppy-true intentions.jpg
    Horary- person looking for puppy-true intentions.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 18

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-Other person = 7th house, which in whole sign is under Gemini and contains the Dragon's Tail = - testimony
-Lot of Truth and Falsity (asendant+moon-nercury) falls @ 2 Cancer: Sun, and quesited significator Mercury, flow away from the Lot = - testimony
-dog's significator (lord of the 6th whole sign house) Venus flows away from the Lot, and querent's significator Jupiter retrogrades away from the Lot = - testimony

All testimonies are negative, therefore to the question "should I trust this person?" the indications in my delineation are-no you should not...

Prisma

Another prospect for a home for the puppy:

It is a employee of a neighbor. I was taking the dog for a walk and he seemed quite taken by the doggie. He wants it for his son.

The puppy is healthy, has already his vaccines, and I bought him a cute red bandana for his neck.:p Still undecided if I should tell my son about the dog or not. :unsure:

About the chart (and to keep learning):

-Puppy-Sixth house-Gemini- is in the 10th- a yes?
-The Asc of the chart is in Capricorn and Saturn is in the 10th also (is this a yes or a no?)
-The south node falls in the 6th, I think- another negative??
-The ruler of the Asc, Saturn is making a conjuction with the sun, but I think is not making any aspect with mercury.
-The Asc is in the early degrees of the sign, so does this means that is too early to tell?

The man told me that he first will consult his wife, and he will tell me his decision

:andy::confused:

I hope this matter will be resolved succesfully. I think I will miss him, but... it is for the best.

Prisma

Attachments

• Horary-neighbors employee & puppy.jpg
    Horary-neighbors employee & puppy.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 18

sequestra

I can't do horary but I was still compelled to send a quick message just to say you're an awesome person, and thank you for reinjecting me with some faith in the human race today. I hope it all works out for the best.

Prisma

Well, it looks like the neighbor's employee will be the next family in this puppy's life. I pray I have made the right choice and that they will give him a nice, secure home, with proper care and lots of love, and that it will be for the rest of this dog's hopefully long, happy life.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited: