HELP! Murder!

Summery Joy

Hi,

I've just heard horrifying news. An Egyptian mother was attacked and murdered in England last week. I don't know her personally, but some friends of mine do, and they are #shocked and just incredibly sad. I'd love to be able to find some explanation through astrology.

The date of the murder was 29 November 2006, the time was between 7:30 pm and 8:45 pm, and the place is Kingston, England.

Of course I don't know how to choose a time to have an ASC. Maybe I should use the time the murder was discovered? Also, what drives me insane is that the Moon was VOC the whole time. Under VOC nothing unexpected happens. Does that mean that the crime was previously planned?

Anyway, here's what we know about the story so far;
http://www.surreycomet.co.uk/mostpopular.var.1052229.mostviewed.mother_killed_in_her_own_home.php

Any insight would be appreciated

:(

Cleo

I am really sorry to hear that. :(

I did the chart for 9 P.M., and although not familiar with horary, what sticks to my eye is that Uranus is in the 8th house.
NN- also in 8th House- is in conjunction with fixed star Markab- violent death in early age.
Moon is in conjunct with fixed star Scheat- murder.

I can´t really say more than that about the chart...I wish lot of strength for her children, and that the murderer will be found soon.

Liatris

HI Sorehearted -

Hmm... without an ascendant I don't know how you could really do an moment in time chart. I don't suppose you asked a horary question about what happened ? Regarding VOC and nothing really happening - I have had really horrible things happen during VOC moon times. I am very wary of them now. If is was planned, it was not unexpected by the killer but it was most likely unexpected by the woman. What happened to me was unexpected and really creepy. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I was born when the moon was VOC.

The world has so many crazy people in it :( .

unukalhai

Wow, that's horrible. So sorry to hear :(

I'll look at the chart as an event chart, since it's not suitable as a Horary and this is not the horary forum, and I don't do Horary anyways ;)

There was a transiting alignment between Mars, Saturn, and Pluto, which using my usual configuration analysis methods, would have been most powerful at 17:04:45 that day... Mars square Saturn, Saturn trine Pluto, Mars semisextile Pluto, forms a triangle of 12th harmonic (30-degree multiple) aspects. Slap the chart into 12th harmonic mode, which reduces the configuration to a loose conjunction, align the fastest planet (Mars) to the 12th harmonic midpoint of the two slower planets (Saturn/Pluto), and wind up with 5:04:45PM. That timing puts Pluto on the Descendant, and the Moon just past (21arcmin) a square to Pluto, which I believe is the last major aspect the Moon made before going VOC. That certainly can't be good! Putting the chart into 4th harmonic mode at 17:04:45 shows MO/MA=UR (MO=Mother, MA=Attack, UR=Unexpected) at very tight orb, and in a Sextile/Trine triangle. The 17:04:45 time also puts the Moon in almost perfect T-square with that pesky Pluto/Hades opposition that has been hanging around causing trouble for a good part of this year. Pluto opposite Hades @ 5arcmin, Moon at thier Midpoint @ 18arcmin orb, square Hades @ 15arcmin, square Pluto @ 21Arcmin. Also at that time, Mars/Saturn/Pluto/Hades were all at the 26th degree, Sco/Leo/Sag/Gem, with the Moon at the 27th of Pis, thus all tied up in 12th harmonic aspects with a max orb of 1'09 (Moon inconjunct Saturn) with the Moon/Pluto/Hades T-square having the tightest orbs.

Degrees at 17:04:45: Mars @ 25Sco26.09, Saturn at 25Leo01.56, Pluto at 25Sag50.22. MA/SA at 10Lib14, SA/PL at 25Lib26, MA/PL at 10Sag38.

It is my typical behavior to find the most powerful, representative configuration close to an event, apply harmonic midpoints to find it's "power point" and run with that chart as the event chart when an exact time is unknown. Mars, Saturn, and Pluto are certainly congruent with a murder, especially with Mars and Saturn in square aspect. This is probably a weird method to most, something I've sort of stumbled into over the years, but I use it for transitory prediction and it's always given me ideas of what to expect in the future that tends to work. I'm weird anyways :D

Do we have her chart? I am quite curious how those 6 points factor into her chart, amongst other things.

My heart goes out to all those affected by this obviously sick and pathetic act. May justice be served and the victims comforted by the gentle spirit of our cosmic creator.

Betelgeuse

I'm sorry to hear about this ! :( usualy the Moon is a killer, VOC's are the worst.

I'l give it a shot myself.

I'm going to have an event chart starting from 19:25 PM and use lot's of aplications and separations to see if I notice something.

Starting from 19:25 PM. Moon conjuncts MC and conjuncts Scheat. Moon is VOC, which means trouble, Scheat means double trouble. Ascedent conjuncts Procyon which is triple trouble ( lead's to violence, crime, fire, whit ASC in Cancer, at home ).

Usualy the Moon shows what is going on around and what it triggers, and whit MC is something related to destiny ( fate ), opposites IC, opposes home ( Which Lilith is there ).

At 19:30 PM, ASC is late Cancer, I would atribute it to the mother, but ASC would enter 19:45 at leo and will stay there for 2 hours, so the mother is Sun, and Saturn ( 7th ), the murderer.

Like I said above, Moon shows the soroundings, bieng in Pisces shows me a lot. Ruled by Neptune, conjuncts Ceres. Ceres is an asteroid that modern astrologers say it reprezents the mother or a house women. Ceres conjuncts Nashira fixed star. This star is neautral and only bad or good according to it's saturnian influence, which means the moods of Saturn. Strangely enough the house of death ( 8th ) is ruled all the 19:30 PM - 8:45 PM period by Aquarius, Saturn again. Saturn opposes Ceres, it rules 8th cusp and squares Mars, sign of murderer, Saturn it's reprezented by the killer.

Saturn disposes Sun, which it conjuncts making stelium whit Jupiter and Mars. ( A Male murderer, Saturn shows he could be old or whit authoritary )

At 20:05 PM, MC conjuncts fixed star Algol and could indicate the moment of death. IC conjuncts Vindemiatrix, another bad star, expecialy for women. The interceptated 11th house tells me a lot, cause it's empty and the Part of Death is curently there for a lot of time, disposes Mercury, which at this time ( 20:05 ), Mercury is at 4th house, the thief/murderer ( he could of entered much earlier, like 5-10 minutes or so ). The killer could be someone she knew, a nieghbour, some she might of saw nearby and/or talked, not someone expecialy close, just nearby... and yeah... someone who planned it all along.

I do not know the right time, but I hope this might help a little.

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
This is just how I interpreted it...

Not knowing the time was a big punch in the face, so, like I normally do, my method of chart rectification is to get in about the middle, so I set the chart for 8:15, which puts it in the middle of the time given. Her significatior, the Sun, is in an odd place, the fifth house, but it's disposited by Jupiter, whose dignity is intercepted in this house system. Going off on a tangent that the woman didn't know who her attacker was, I immediately looked at the twelfth house, whose ruler is the VOC Moon in the ninth house.

The Moon is in Pisces, and therefore, can be read, she is also in the ninth house. So, I took the VOC as the attacker will not being caught. I saw the house placement as perhaps, a motivation. Being in the ninth house, generally a house of the open mind, but afflicted by a square to Pluto perhaps it signifies that the woman was murdered for predjudiced reasons, simply, she was killed because she was Egyptian.

Mercury, the thief, in the fourth house square to Neptune I think would signify that the attacker wanted it to seem like a regular burglary, but nothing was reported missing, so he failed in that aspect, which incorporates the Mercury/Neptune hard aspect.

That's all! ^.^

Summery Joy

Guys,

Thank you for your input. I am now calm enough to contribute to the interpretation as well.

Here's how I look at it. I think the 1st house rules the murderer. Let's not forget that this is an event chart, not a horary. In event charts the 1st house rules the side initiating the action, leaving the 7th to rule the subject of the action.

I think the murder is signified by the ruler of the 1st. Using the mid-time method, Leo rises. Therefore, the murderer is signified by the Sun. It is essentially peregrine, but has accidental dignity by being in the 5th. This might be an indicator that the murderer wasn't empowered by a plan, but rather was in "the right place at the right time"; i.e. she happened to be a chance he could take.

Moon in Pisces suggests that the murderer was a con artist, and possibly a drunk or an addict of some kind. He probably somehow tricked her into opening the door and/or letting him in.

The victim is ruled by Saturn. Saturn in both essential and accidental debility is quite descriptive of her as an older woman in huge trouble. Saturn in its turned 8th also shows the victim's death.

The last aspect of the Moon before it went VOC was a trine with Mars, a malicious ruler of the 5th house where the murderer's significator is located. The 5th house is the house of fun. Maybe the last thing the murderer was doing before he attacked the victim was something that he perceived as fun. The radix 5th is also the victim's turned 11th, which presents the possibility of the murderer being from the victim's network of acquaintances.

The ruler of the turned 5th from the 7th (the victim's children who found her) are signified by Venus in Sagittarius in their own 7th (radix 5th, victim's turned 11th) lust like the significator of the murderer. Venus is, like the Sun, deposited by Jupiter, the ruler of the 3rd from the 7th (victim's neighbors / neighborhood). I guess this is another indication that the murderer was no stranger to the area.

VOC Moon warns from the inability to solve the crime. Moon in mutable sign and fixed sign rising also show a long time taken to solve it, if that. The significator of the police is Mars, being the ruler of the 10th. Mars doesn't seem to be engaging in any aspects showing solving of the crime. It also happens to be under the Sun's beans along with Venus and Jupiter showing the unclarity of events.

If we look at this chart backwards as an horary question in the mind of the murderer going something like; "if I commit this crime, will I get caught?" I believe the answer is no. :(

Of course all of this is based on the assumption that the event chart did in fact have Leo rising, not Cancer. It's making me upset. I think I'll take some time to consider the chart with Cancer rising. Maybe I'll get more clues.

Draco

This is interesting.

I tried to look for a time between 7.30 and 8.45 that would seem to best highlight a murder taking place. Notice that the murder occurs with a partile square between the malefics, Mars, natural significator of Murderers is essentially strong, Saturn, natural significator of victims, is essentially weak.

As this is a murder, it would make sense for this harsh and malefic aspect to be prominent in the chart some way, such as configuring it with the angles.

I notice that at 7.22pm, with Cancer 25 rising, this puts Mars in trine with the Ascendant, and Saturn rules the seventh and eighth, bringing death to opponents.

The Moon for this time is right at midheaven, and signifies the event of murder, the Moon being ruler of the ascendant. The Moon is void of course because either it shows the end of the victims life, or perhaps because the murder will go unsolved, the Moon at MC shows the publicity surrounding the event.

I just find that configuring the Mars-Saturn square with the angles must make sense in a murder, and the Moon at midheaven gives prominence.

The trouble is, she boarded a bus home at 7.20, which would give only two minutes to travel home and be killed. I have no idea how long the bus journey is supposed to take, but it must have been short, as otherwise, there would not be a possible estimate for death of at least 7.30 if it was known she boarded at 7.20, so it must be known by authorities that she could have ridden the bus and been home within ten minutes.

So I wonder if the murder took place at 7.22, when she arrived home? She may still have been on the bus at this time, and if this is the case, then what significant event does this chart reflect? I think that if this does not show the time of murder, I think that it reflects a very significant moment pertaining to the event.

7.22pm is about the time she was catching the bus, and probably was as they are usually a couple of minutes early or late, so it's almost as if the chart for this time seals her fate, with the Mars-Saturn square affecting the ascendant, Moon and midheaven. Perhaps her murderer was another passenger on that bus, and as soon as she boarded it, her fate was to be sealed, for she was followed home and killed. I can't help thinking this is the case, when she boarded that bus, her fate was sealed.

I want to have a look at the event chart for the time that she was discovered at 9pm. This may not be the time exactly, but this is the reported time, so the time that is most significant. However, I am very unsure as to which cusps are most appropriately assigned to which persons. The event chart would be about the victim, so I think she should take the first cusp, as she is the subject of the occurance at that time. Then again, perhaps it should be the children who discovered her taking the first, as they are the ones the event is occuring to, and then take her as the tenth. I feel more comfortable withe the latter.

However, in looking at the event for the murder, I wonder if she should be seen as the first or the seventh?I say this because this is a situation in which one person is a killer and another is the killed, on has a superior role and the other is subordinate, and like the way in which the superior or home team is given to the first in a football match, then I can't help thinking that the murderer, the superior party in the event should be given the first, and the victim, the defeated, the seventh, where light is extinguished.

Looking at the 7.22pm chart in this way, then she becomes Saturn in detriment in square with Mars, depicting her violent demise, or at least the fate to which she had then unwittingly succumbed to.

When somebody is murdered as soon as they arrive home, which must be the case here, they have either been pursued into the home, or they have been waited for to arrive back. I think that in this case, the killer was on the bus, and followed her home.

Draco

In fact - forget 7.22pm.

The ascendant was still at Cancer 25 at 7.20pm, so the Mars-Saturn aspect was still drawn into the ascendant at the time at which she was reported as catching the bus, so this was a most fatal moment.

Rather than speculating upon the actual time of the murder, the event chart for the time at which she embarked upon her last journey is a better chart to use to determine events leading up to her imminent death.

I'll pop back on this.

Summery Joy

Draco,

Fantastic work, my friend. And you know what? 7:22 pm is a highly likely possibility for the time of action initiation. The photograph of the victim taken at 7:20 pm was the last shot of her according to the news. This means that this was probably the last picture that they could take of her before she got off the bus. She must have been really close to her stop at 7:20 pm.

You're right that 7:22 pm doesn't necessarily have to be the time of the murder. It could be the time the murderer made his decision of attacking the victim or the time he initiated conversation with her.

If you are going to use the chart erected for 9:00 pm, the time of discovering the body and calling the police, I think the 1st house should rule the victim's children. They were the ones who made the action there by calling the police. So I guess the 1st should rule the children and the radix 10th the police. The 10th also should rule the victim as the murderer reporters' mother, but then she'd share the same house with the police. Maybe the 4th would be a simpler solution, but not necessarily accurate. It's important t accurately choose a house for the victim because the turned 7th house from that will rule the murderer. The radix 7th could also be used to fine tune findings about the murderer as the children's open enemy; "whoever did this".