Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Looking for pattern, what about its reverse in astrology, Mercury in Aries? I'm not all that familiar with it, but in one famous case, Einstein is said to have been very cruel to his wife.

david starling

The pattern could be, if that's correct, the reversal of sextiled Domicle-rulers. For example, Saturn in Scorpio and Pluto in Capricorn. That would be an entire Pluto generation! :surprised:

Witchyone

Looking for pattern, what about its reverse in astrology, Mercury in Aries? I'm not all that familiar with it, but in one famous case, Einstein is said to have been very cruel to his wife.

How is Mercury in Aries the opposite of Mars in Gemini? I don't follow.

I've heard that about Einstein too.

david starling

How is Mercury in Aries the opposite of Mars in Gemini? I don't follow.

I've heard that about Einstein too.

I'm rejecting it as a real pattern for astrology. But, since Aries and Gemini are separated by one Sign, it would be the Domicle-ruler of Aries in Gemini, and the Domicle-ruler of Gemini in Aries. But I'm not seeing it a viable pattern that applies around the zodiac by any means.

Witchyone

I'm rejecting it as a real pattern for astrology. But, since Aries and Gemini are separated by one Sign, it would be the Domicle-ruler of Aries in Gemini, and the Domicle-ruler of Gemini in Aries. But I'm not seeing it a viable pattern that applies around the zodiac by any means.

Now I'm embarrassed I didn't see the reversal you were referring to.

CapAquaPis

Hey March, February called...they want their 2 or 3 lost days back. :lol:

Blame it on Julius Caesar in Rome about 2000 years ago (back then before the conversion into Christianity, March was the last month of their year).

How odd is it 360 astrological degrees make up 365.25 days in a solar year?

Gemini888

I've also found tarot to be particularly useful for overcoming writer's block as that arises. I believe you'd find it quite useful for your writing.
I could ask you why but I need to have my Tarot cards on my hand and memorize the symbols first. I'll ask you later :tongue:

moonkat235

In that case, I'm dismissing them as opinion, rather than based on anything solid. Unless there's an available explanation for how they were derived.

That's fair. I'm not sure how they were derived, but the pip cards just follow a simple pattern. 2-4 = Cardinal, 5-7 = Fixed, 8-10 = Mutable, combined with the Chaldean order of the planets.