Did he msg me whilst I blocked him?

ohlala82

Hi guys

I was dating a guy a while ago and I ended up blocking him on the messenger we used because we had a silly argument.

Well, I will be seeing him at an event soon
I will be asking him at the upcoming event if he did indeed try to make contact during that period and will update you guys as to his response after your analysis of chart :) Should be interesting :)

My take is: I'm Venus in Gem in 8th he is Mars in Taurus in detriment so weak here, in 8th. Our 1st signifiers aren't making contact, although mars is in Taurus, Venus own sign so Mars likes Venus or vice versa?

Our 2nd signifiers are Sun and Moon. He's exalted in Aries and in 7th house. My 2nd signifier is Moon on Pisces in 5th house which I think shows the sense of fun behind drawing the chart. I think there's a Yod with Apex as moon in Pisces.

Venus in Gemini (me) and Mercury in Taurus are in mutual reception by way of being in each others signs. This to me indicates he did make communication with me with good intentions but me being in 8th indicates the message was hidden and a mystery because I blocked him out of spite and jealousy.

I'm going with a yes to this question as I find Sun, Mercury and Uranus in 7th house (querent/him), which shows a strong indication he did indeed try to make contact but the message failed as naughty, fast to react little old me blocked him :(

Feel free to have a go at this and I will update with the answer as soon as I apologise (if needed) and ask him if he sent message(s) next week.
/

Last edited: