Rising signs/eyebrows & eye shapes?

Love2Know

My eyes are brown and round/almond. Woot My eyebrows are well kept. Leo rising/moon 1st I was once told I have the quintessential brown of brown eyes. Perfectly brown, just brown. BROWN no other hint of any colour nothing just brown. BLam

Bradders

I have dark forest green eyes, like a bright sunlight shining through onto a patch of grass. Sometimes I look innocently very child-like and sometimes angry, stern and angry. I'm a Leo Rising with Aquarius Moon.

My eyebrows depend, I think it is when I am in a mood, you can see it in my face. Instantly recognizable. You can tell exactly what I feel from my face. My eyes can be arching inwards, straight, But I reckon the eyebrows are straight whilst sloping a bit at the ends downwards. It all depends really. They show many moods.

carrotcake

my eyes are dark blue at the rim and light blue in the middle, oval-ish i think, lashes quite long but annoyingly light in colour. eyebrows slim line and weirdly lighter than my hair colour. I have sagittarius ascendant, virgo moon and pisces sun. I think I look much more piscean/virgoan than sagittarian. Tend to think people look like their sun signs. Leos are the easiest to spot i would say, with distinctive hair and (not always) a sort of over confident exterior inclined to pose. I'd say this is followed by taurus men who more than often look strong and thick-set. Virgos almost always look attractive in a polished yet natural way. Pisceans it's the kind eyes. Cancers look cute and domestic or homely somehow. Libras tend to age very slowly from what i've observed(cliff richard, simon cowel!)

Attachments

• me again.jpg
    me again.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

nyxisyourfix

ASC Virgo
Moon Scorpio conj. jupiter
Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune stellium in capricorn.
I am 18 but everyone guesses me at 24 or 25 when talking to me. I think my eyes are pretty scorpionic and I have a strong pluto (on IC conjunct NN in scorpio sq. saturn in aquarius.) the one with the dog I was 12.

Attachments

• 429712_305102499541019_1107356553_n.jpg
    429712_305102499541019_1107356553_n.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 376441_403039063080695_963622863_n.jpg
    376441_403039063080695_963622863_n.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 189507_169103299807607_7368675_n.jpg
    189507_169103299807607_7368675_n.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 428819_421361507915117_87231128_n.jpg
    428819_421361507915117_87231128_n.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 69
  • wolfgang.jpg
    wolfgang.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 72

sequestra

my eyes are dark blue at the rim and light blue in the middle, oval-ish i think, lashes quite long but annoyingly light in colour. eyebrows slim line and weirdly lighter than my hair colour. I have sagittarius ascendant, virgo moon and pisces sun. I think I look much more piscean/virgoan than sagittarian. Tend to think people look like their sun signs. Leos are the easiest to spot i would say, with distinctive hair and (not always) a sort of over confident exterior inclined to pose. I'd say this is followed by taurus men who more than often look strong and thick-set. Virgos almost always look attractive in a polished yet natural way. Pisceans it's the kind eyes. Cancers look cute and domestic or homely somehow. Libras tend to age very slowly from what i've observed(cliff richard, simon cowel!)

Yes!! I am pisces with sag rising too, and I think there are similarities between our eyes. There's a shot of my eyes on my profile thing. You look like the girl who played Sabrina the teenage witch, I forget her name but remember that she is an aries :sideways: Your eyes are very kind indeed!

ETA pic of my eyes. It's weird cuz I have the almond eye thing too! It must be a pisces thing girl.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Sounds like my husband, who is a Gemini Sun! I have Gemini on my Midheaven, so I meet quite a lot of Gemini Sun people, and in general, get on very well with them. There's so much going on in their heads that they genuinely can't recall much from their short term memory. But ask them about something that happened in the past, and they can name dates, places, times, faces, etc with pinpoint accuracy.

LOL you're married to a gemini! well, when my ex and i were married, people laughed at him too :lol:

you want to know why we're so awful with short term memory and yet photographic with long term? simple: we've let it all sink in. with short term memory, it's floating around all over the place.

very interesting point about your gemini MC attracting a lot of gemini sun people. i have cancer MC and i don't attract cancer sun people at all. as a matter of fact, i rarely, if ever run into them. hmm...

sequestra

very interesting point about your gemini MC attracting a lot of gemini sun people. i have cancer MC and i don't attract cancer sun people at all. as a matter of fact, i rarely, if ever run into them. hmm...

To keep going on this tangent and changing topic yet again, I never attract cancer people either. What's up with that? It's on my 8th house cusp so I thought I was supposed to. I have MC Leo and my love is a leo :) but prior to him I'm not sure I attracted them... Did have a few good leo friends in my life though.

Skywomb

ASC Virgo
Moon Scorpio conj. jupiter
Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune stellium in capricorn.
I am 18 but everyone guesses me at 24 or 25 when talking to me. I think my eyes are pretty scorpionic and I have a strong pluto (on IC conjunct NN in scorpio sq. saturn in aquarius.) the one with the dog I was 12.
Yes you have.
How tall are/where you anyway, and did it happen before? Since that happens to me all the time (and it has but back then it was more due to my height, magical number of 6'6'' now).
Well anyway I agree with your username, if only I could find an easy fix of that where I live. and use it properly. (then I would for this threads then upcoming hilarity, shave my eyebrows etc )

I think I have quite Cancerian and/or Scoprionic eyes...well water-type ones. Eyebrows...well wait and see.
As for my Capricorn Ascendants role, "hmmmmmmm". Cancer Moon, and all this fun stuff.....

M

may28gemini

No you are spot on with everything, not a bit wrong in fact. Both of them like their independence and yet are simultaneously loyal where it counts, which I suppose is why it has been able to work so well for so long, despite personalities which are rather different in many other respects. My mother is probably more inclined to jealousy than my father but she has always been the dominant one and if she feels jealous she is paradoxically more likely to push people away rather than cling to them (something I seem to have inherited). My dad is just not a jealous type at all, which I think is a very sag thing... To give an example, a drunk male friend of theirs recently started sucking my mum's thumb at some party and my dad just thought it was hilarious and that he's a "great guy". Similarly, years ago some other male friend of theirs hit on my mum in private and said something to the effect of "I think it's okay for couples to have a bit on the side. What people don't know can't hurt them"... When my dad heard about this he just sort of shrugged and said "ah, he's a funny one". Either this is intense denial on his part or he just feels very assured that my mum wouldn't do such a thing - maybe a bit of both.

Yeah I think dad's loyalty is from the cappie mars, and maybe that scorp venus too (which is conjunct my mum's mars and rising). Funny you mention Brad Pitt - my dad's sun and rising are conjunct Brad's (my ascendant is also *exactly* conjunct Brad's asc), and my dad has often commented on what a ruggedly handsome man Brad is :lol: My dad was pretty good looking when he was young, yeah, though apparently largely unaware of it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG your mom is like the extreme version of me! i'm not a jealous person, but when i sense that there's the possibility of rejection, i will be the first one to oppose vocally. i will push, kick, shove others away first because it would really pi$$ me off to allow myself to be rejected. i don't know if your mom feels that way, but it's quite possible being that she has scorpio rising and i have pluto in the 1st.

now, as for your parents' fidelity, i won't comment on it because i don't know them. however, i will draw up a similar glimpse from my own relationship files. the first person i was with after my divorce was with a sagittarius capricorn sagittarius and it was really fun... for the most part. the other part that was not-so-fun was because of the cap moon being cold and then my pisces moon gets fed up and left him for good. the thing was, we were really wrapped up in each other. like your father, ted (his name) had an earth mars, virgo... in the 10th house! he had no troubles being the best at everything he did, no issues racking up $$$ (a lot of it was investments). he was tall (6'2"), thin and toned, manly, handsome (neptune on asc), and did everything i wanted. it sorta bothered me a bit, but he was willing to do everything that i tell him to do. he took care of me, didn't care if i worked or didn't work. he allowed me to do everything i wanted and i allowed him a lot of freedom as well. he always paid for everything, never thought about not having money, we just kept spending money like there's no tomorrow. we were quite inseparable and cried when we had to part (as odd as you may think with opposite signs). he had carried a torch for me for years and even though at the time i was with my leo, he tried to barge in numerous times and steal me LOL much to the leo's anger and jealousy! ted's venus is in late capricorn which forms a close trine to my late taurus mars. the men that i've been involved with that go nuts for me have cap venus trine my taurus mars (seems to be the right formula for me). anyway, much to say the least, we had a very explosive romance and we kinda moved in together very fast because he was talking marriage and kids and was really excited about us. he had never been excited about anyone but me, i was the light at the end of his tunnel, i was his ideal of the woman for him.

well i brought all that up because in many ways, i can understand your dad's apparent lack of "awareness." i don't think he's really unaware, i think that he really is super close to your mom and although they've had 40 years together, it may not feel that long to him and he doesn't want to think about troubles that could endanger that feeling of "forever" with the woman that really rocked his world (his scorpio venus conj your mom's scorpio mars). i remember ted told me, "please, don't ever leave me. if i'm stupid, just beat me up, but don't ever leave me." instead of beating him up, i chose to leave him (unlike your mom, i have libra rising which HATES confrontations). looking back on things, i knew i missed out on a life with ted that sounds so very similar to your parents'.

Last edited:

sequestra

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG your mom is like the extreme version of me! i'm not a jealous person, but when i sense that there's the possibility of rejection, i will be the first one to oppose vocally. i will push, kick, shove others away first because it would really pi$$ me off to allow myself to be rejected. i don't know if your mom feels that way, but it's quite possible being that she has scorpio rising and i have pluto in the 1st.

Yeah she's exactly like that. She has a ton of pride and is very self protective (catch phrase for scorpio, really). Also prefers to take calculated risks when it comes to attacking others, but at times mars on the ascendant throws that off and in spite of the sign in which they're placed she just goes at it in a gung-ho martian manner anyway. She's very adept at the "sting" in a way that is both geminian and scorpionic - concise verbal lashings which really put people in their place. I'm making her sound horrible here lol, but she really isn't - she's a complex personality with a ton of awesome sides to her. "Duality" all the way.

i knew i missed out on a life with ted that sounds so very similar to your parents'.

Oh my gosh you tell such sad stories!! Thank you for sharing it but ****, so sad!! WHY did you break up with Ted? He really did sound so **** nice, and SO INTO YOU, why?! I mean yes the cappie moon is not a fave of mine either tbh yet you know his feelings for you were so sincere. You were his ideal!! You independent girl, you. Is he still single? Has that ship definitely sailed? Trust me, my parents have a great life together, maybe you should reconsider... I mean it sounds like you actually were in love with him. You complicated creature. I understand it and have made similar calls in the past myself but ****, you told the story too well and I want a happier ending :unsure::crying:

M

may28gemini

Yeah she's exactly like that. She has a ton of pride and is very self protective (catch phrase for scorpio, really). Also prefers to take calculated risks when it comes to attacking others, but at times mars on the ascendant throws that off and in spite of the sign in which they're placed she just goes at it in a gung-ho martian manner anyway. She's very adept at the "sting" in a way that is both geminian and scorpionic - concise verbal lashings which really put people in their place. I'm making her sound horrible here lol, but she really isn't - she's a complex personality with a ton of awesome sides to her. "Duality" all the way.

Oh my gosh you tell such sad stories!! Thank you for sharing it but ****, so sad!! WHY did you break up with Ted? He really did sound so **** nice, and SO INTO YOU, why?! I mean yes the cappie moon is not a fave of mine either tbh yet you know his feelings for you were so sincere. You were his ideal!! You independent girl, you. Is he still single? Has that ship definitely sailed? Trust me, my parents have a great life together, maybe you should reconsider... I mean it sounds like you actually were in love with him. You complicated creature. I understand it and have made similar calls in the past myself but ****, you told the story too well and I want a happier ending :unsure::crying:

LOLOLOLOLOL the way your describe your mom is really hilarious. i want to watch her in action and destroy people.

as for me and ted, i felt like it wasn't right. i didn't see nor feel like i wanted to spend a lot of time with him nor want to put up with the cap moon that loves being cold towards others. it seemed like i was "in love" with him but i didn't actually love him, not truly. i tried to and i fooled myself into thinking i did but didn't really feel it. when i faced reality, i owned up to it and gently told him we had to part ways permanently. i am not an emotionally needy person and to me, capricorn moon people are very emotionally needy but can't own up to it. i know that if i was with him longer, i'd end up cheating and i'm not a cheater, not even thought of it with anyone i was with. but with ted, i knew it would be imminent that his ways would drive me to cheating. i have a first house saturn that conjuncts my asc. i have to keep myself disciplined and morally upright all the time and probably at all costs. losing ted wasn't that big of a deal to me. i just wanted him to find someone who'll love him back with as much as fire as he gave. that person wasn't me and it never was me, so i wanted to be honest to him. unfortunately, he took it really badly.

Last edited:

sequestra

as for me and ted, i felt like it wasn't right. i didn't see nor feel like i wanted to spend a lot of time with him nor want to put up with the cap moon that loves being cold towards others. it seemed like i was "in love" with him but i didn't actually love him, not truly. i tried to and i fooled myself into thinking i did but didn't really feel it. when i faced reality, i owned up to it and gently told him we had to part ways permanently. i am not an emotionally needy person and to me, capricorn moon people are very emotionally needy but can't own up to it. i know that if i was with him longer, i'd end up cheating and i'm not a cheater, not even thought of it with anyone i was with. but with ted, i knew it would be imminent that his ways would drive me to cheating. i have a first house saturn that conjuncts my asc. i have to keep myself disciplined and morally upright all the time and probably at all costs. losing ted wasn't that big of a deal to me. i just wanted him to find someone who'll love him back with as much as fire as he gave. that person wasn't me and it never was me, so i wanted to be honest to him. unfortunately, he took it really badly.

You did the right thing, the fair and mature thing, but yeah I can imagine that he took it badly nonetheless. My ego/pride would have taken that really badly too. That kind of honesty can hurt like hell, but it's certainly better in the long run. I hope that you both find partners who are just as passionate about you as you are about them :love:

persephone5

Hmmm, not sure on my eye shape. In-between round and almond I think. My eyebrows are very prominent.

Leo rising with saturn and pluto square asc, moon opp. First decant of Leo for those interested.

I'll post photos but I don't want them huge. How do I get them into thumbnails? I don't have a photobucket type of account.

Last edited:

vlsmercury7

LOL you're married to a gemini! well, when my ex and i were married, people laughed at him too :lol:

you want to know why we're so awful with short term memory and yet photographic with long term? simple: we've let it all sink in. with short term memory, it's floating around all over the place.

I can only think of one reason. Mercury. I have Virgo Asc, so an MC in Gemini would also link to Mercury's influence and my husband's Gemini Sun. It might sound like a strange combination, but it does work...

persephone5

Oy! I think I figured out how, but I'm really not sure!

Leo rising, sat/plu sq and moon opp.

picture.php

Arrrggg!!! It keeps going full size!!

bah, there is one where I am smiling and not looking so weird. I picked a non-smiling one because my eyeshape changes too much when I smile.

Oh, this is a costume. Hopefully that is obvious? My hair isn't normally that ratty haha

Last edited:

Claire19

The Moon may or may not have an impact on appearance, depending on where it is. aspects to the ascendant and any planets in the 1st house will have influence.

theV

The Moon may or may not have an impact on appearance, depending on where it is. aspects to the ascendant and any planets in the 1st house will have influence.

I think it does. I know a gemini sun with Scorpio moon and he has a scorpionic eyes