Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-01-2015, 04:24 PM

Unhappy Saturn-moon conjunction....non stop tension

DOES SATURN-MOON CONJUNCTION GIVES BAD RESULT ???

I THINK MAIN REASON BEHIND LONELINESS AND NON STOP TENSION IS MOON-SATURN CONJUNCTION..BECAUSE IN MY NATAL CHART MOON-SATURN ARE PLACED IN SAGITTARIUS SIGN IN TENTH HOUSE...ALSO CREATING PROBLEM FOR CAREER ...

Unread 09-01-2015, 04:26 PM

Re: Saturn-moon conjunction....non stop tension

It's only a problem if you resist. Think of it as fostering lifelong discipline....which most of us need, yet few can happily practice.
If you embrace it, it becomes a huge asset.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kuntuzangmo For This Useful Post:
arch (09-01-2015)
Unread 09-01-2015, 04:39 PM

but how to regulate tension and loneliness because of it...???
and what about negative thoughts create problems for mental peace ???

Last edited by arch; 09-01-2015 at 04:42 PM.
Unread 09-01-2015, 04:50 PM

Take up things like meditation and yoga which will alleviate the stress and habitual negative thinking. That's what I meant by discipline.
Get around people and find reasons to trust...that will help with loneliness.
Unread 09-01-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
DOES SATURN-MOON CONJUNCTION GIVES BAD RESULT ???

I THINK MAIN REASON BEHIND LONELINESS AND NON STOP TENSION IS MOON-SATURN CONJUNCTION..BECAUSE IN MY NATAL CHART MOON-SATURN ARE PLACED IN SAGITTARIUS SIGN IN TENTH HOUSE...ALSO CREATING PROBLEM FOR CAREER ...
Indeed I think that Moon in conjunction with Saturn can be a difficult conjunction.
If it is in the 10th House it could be difficult concerning career (honors, a good name). The 10th House is as well connected with the mother.
I think that loneliness is a possible deduction here but not tension because tension is linked to stress and excitability. Saturn will rather concern depression, dark emotions, or a kind of laziness, inertia, torpor (drugs are a possibility).

BUT we can’t really deduce all these things, fortunately: it is the whole chart which must be understood not an isolated aspect.
The Following User Says Thank You to urano For This Useful Post:
arch (09-02-2015)
Unread 09-02-2015, 12:13 PM

Question Re: Saturn-moon conjunction....non stop tension

yes this conjunction giving me dark emotions, depression or a kind of laziness.
but i want solution... what should i do to improve myself...because i feel like i am a dark passenger...
here is my natal chart...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_arch_arch.44308.60440.jpg (117.9 KB, 8 views)
Unread 09-02-2015, 01:17 PM

Thanks for your answer. I thought again about my last post and I felt a bit uncomfortable because I lacked a bit of diplomacy in my opinion. Sorry Arch
I'm no expert, you know, so it's important to relativize.

This conjunction Moon-Saturn isn't in the 10th House but actually in the 9th House. It's better because the 9th House is a cadent House and planets in a cadent House are not as strong as planets in the 10th House.

As well, I see that your are from India. The forum have a Vedic Astrology area with vedic astrologers. It's interesting to know it (if you didn't know) because Western Astrology and Vedic Astrology are really different and maybe (?) you could feel more comfortable with Vedic astrology.

Apart from that, you have several planets in a very good zodiacal state.
Mars is particulary a very strong planet in your chart! Probably if you feel some tensions it probably comes from Mars (energy, action, courage, but also challenges to face, and stress)
I notice that Mars in square aspect towards Venus could indicate that your relationships could be often challenging.

Actually, with Mars in domicile in the 1st House I think (like Kuntuzangmo ) that meditation (cultivating peace of mind through meditation) could be a very good way for you. You can feel under pressure, not because of Saturn-Moon conjunction but because of your strong Mars.

But wait for other comments!

Last edited by urano; 09-02-2015 at 01:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to urano For This Useful Post:
arch (09-03-2015)
Unread 09-03-2015, 07:55 AM

thanks buddy....very accurate...
now i think i have to start meditation immediately...
Unread 09-03-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
thanks buddy....very accurate...
now i think i have to start meditation immediately...
Of course! To release tensions through meditation could be a very good challenge for you and a solution, with particularly a good impact on your own health and on your relationships

Tags
conjunctionnon, saturnmoon, stop, tension