Soulmate? A mirror soul? Spiritual interpretation

ardentika

I'm using whole sign system because both birth times are questionable in their accuracy. Anyways, I'm fascinated by our composite because it has so much goddamn aspects lol. Our charts are very similar, but I'm not interested in synastry rather the composite.
My life has been crazy since the day I was born from a spiritual point of view. Maybe it's my north node in 8th, but I've seen realities dissolve and create before my eyes. And I was more than surprised to finally meet someone who sees the world through my eyes. I've been told by numerous psychics that this person will act as a twin flame to me. I don't know myself if I believe in twin flames, but he sure acts as a mirror.

I have no expectations of this connection, but it's fascinating me deeply.
We both seem to be at the mercy of a higher power, and even thought Saturn here is making only sesquiquadrates, it's almost impossible to run from this.

SO can anyone help me with a bit more... non-mundane interpretations? It's obvious this connection is not conventional one from the Uranus, Neptune squares to the Sun.

Also can a psychic connection be seen in the composite or it would be seen in the synastry? Cos I definitely had a lot of prophetic dreams concerning that person.

I'm grateful for the immense growth and self-knowledge this has given me. I also love the symbolical degree of Union being in 7.22 Libra. I am born on 22 and he on 7th haha. Those two numbers haven't stopped following me ever since we met.

If synastry is needed I will post one, but I'd rather keep that away for now.

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 30

BlackLioness87

I wonder if you already found an answer to this question. I currently have a similar experience, I had dreams about this guy who seems to trigger karma issues whenever we interact physically. We are both leo, I was born on august 3rd and he on august 7th. Our full names have the same letter quantity mine 7 6 5 7 and his 7 7 6 5 (where I live, we have last name from each parent) His birthdate sums 4 and mine 9 which is the difference between his and my birthday and his and my birthyear, so the last digits of our birthyears are mirrors (that's why our NN and SN are in a loose conjunction). I'm Virgo asc and he has a Virgo stellium... Well I started learning to read synastry connections between charts using asteroids since this guy started pushing me away :p However I fear asteroids only work in synastry but I also use them in event charts. I would like to help you find meaningful connections in your synastry chart, I learn a lot through feedback when making an asteroid reading. In my case many asteroid connections have already played out, but I guess the better ones are reserved for the time me and my "mirror" clear some karmic issues we are still caught in. I hope we can help each other in the "TF" path :p

Sagcap88

I wonder if you already found an answer to this question. I currently have a similar experience, I had dreams about this guy who seems to trigger karma issues whenever we interact physically. We are both leo, I was born on august 3rd and he on august 7th. Our full names have the same letter quantity mine 7 6 5 7 and his 7 7 6 5 (where I live, we have last name from each parent) His birthdate sums 4 and mine 9 which is the difference between his and my birthday and his and my birthyear, so the last digits of our birthyears are mirrors (that's why our NN and SN are in a loose conjunction). I'm Virgo asc and he has a Virgo stellium... Well I started learning to read synastry connections between charts using asteroids since this guy started pushing me away :p However I fear asteroids only work in synastry but I also use them in event charts. I would like to help you find meaningful connections in your synastry chart, I learn a lot through feedback when making an asteroid reading. In my case many asteroid connections have already played out, but I guess the better ones are reserved for the time me and my "mirror" clear some karmic issues we are still caught in. I hope we can help each other in the "TF" path :p

Really? I’ve looked at composites where asteroids played a major role and gave me goosebumps.

BlackLioness87

About inaccurate birth time I suggest you get your charts rectified. I rectified mine using sabian symbols and my guy's chart using NN, moon and also planets that were to change sign the day he was born. House interpretation is what helps you the most to rectify birthtime, on the other hand you can also use zodiac degree meanings (like sabian symbols, carelli, cochrane, etc) to rectify Asc or moon. Cochrane degree interpretations are concise and Carelli's are very detailed. I hope this helps :)

BlackLioness87

Well I guess I cannot get the meaning when I see me and my guy composite eros is in leo in the 4th house :( could be that asteroids mythological partners aren't conjunct in our composite :'( that's why I want to think synastry is better, I'm totally biased :p

BlackLioness87

Really? I’ve looked at composites where asteroids played a major role and gave me goosebumps.

I've just find that me and my crush have a composite fire grand trine (eros in 2th, lust in 10th and neptune in 6th) they all are partile aspects in 25 degree. I think that this kind of arrangements are the most meaningful of asteroid aspects: partile trines, yods, etc. Composite asteroid sign in some cases isn't very telling and composite asteroid aspects can only be weighted based on the asteroids involved, but I guess the same happens in asteroids synastry. Anyway, I think I'll check my list of meaningful synastry asteroids to see how they aspect each other in the composite. ;)

ardentika

Hah thats all interesting! I do resonate a lot with the 29 Aqua Sabian meaning...

Anyways I don't get much the asteroids in a composite.. if anyone can help with that I will be grateful.

BlackLioness87

Oh, it's just that you have to check which are the meaningful asteroids in your individual chart as well as in the synastry. You can also use asteroids that were relevant in your first meeting (or each meeting) chart (asteroids in event chart house cusps and that ones that were aspecting your natal or his natal stuff). If you have had dreams or visions you can also use that information, let's say you had a vision (idk if it's the right word, I'm native spanish speaker) in an egyptian scenario, I'll definitely search symbols seen there in my chart.

I've read in another thread that your relationship is not a romantic one, I wonder if none of you have feelings for the other...

P.S. I'm Scorpio Moon

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

The point is that there are so many asteroids out there, fortunately one finds the right asteroids at the right time.

It seems you are very good in this topic and I wanted your perspective in my case. I'm sure that astrology is more reliable that what a psychic may have told one, so I always research on synastry aspects. However I don't agree that TF synastry charts are that full of oppositions, I mostly agree with Sabriye Dubrie conclusions of the TF phenomena (though I'm completely sure she's wrong when she says she has already found her TF that lives in the opposite side of planet earth and that recently got married with a girl his parents chose. Well, though I have a different perspective I would like to know your viewpoint on my synastry chart :) I'll send you the link on P.M. I really hope you could give me some insight.

ardentika

Oh, it's just that you have to check which are the meaningful asteroids in your individual chart as well as in the synastry. You can also use asteroids that were relevant in your first meeting (or each meeting) chart (asteroids in event chart house cusps and that ones that were aspecting your natal or his natal stuff). If you have had dreams or visions you can also use that information, let's say you had a vision (idk if it's the right word, I'm native spanish speaker) in an egyptian scenario, I'll definitely search symbols seen there in my chart.

I've read in another thread that your relationship is not a romantic one, I wonder if none of you have feelings for the other...

P.S. I'm Scorpio Moon

Ah I see. Yeah there is no romance because ... idk why. Bad timing. Anyways, I did let this one go, I just wanted some explanation as to why this person triggers so manny awakenings in me when we are together and almost looks in too deep in my soul, more than id like. He had heavy problems with self esteem and self awareness so .. yeah haha.

Also sure , I will take a look altho I'm not an expert at all, just keep that in mind haha.