Twin flame reunion #2

Noelb

Dear all,

I'm certain I have a twin flame. We are going through a period of separation, and I hope to reconcile and start a new relationship together.

My question is this,
Will I be able to reunite with my twin flame?

Regards,
B

Attachments

• astro_2gw_event.39018.1264.jpg
    astro_2gw_event.39018.1264.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 22

Chrysalis

Its not looking very hopeful, there's a lack of reception between sun/saturn, your both cadent, moon/jupiter opposition is not a reconciliation, sun/saturn sextile the effort of reconciliation is coming from your side, but won't work, then the venus/jup looks nice but venus is in a cadent house, which debilitates the actions.

Noelb

Its not looking very hopeful, there's a lack of reception between sun/saturn, your both cadent, moon/jupiter opposition is not a reconciliation, sun/saturn sextile the effort of reconciliation is coming from your side, but won't work, then the venus/jup looks nice but venus is in a cadent house, which debilitates the actions.

Dear Chrysalis,

thank you for your kind reply. Is there any slight chance of possibility that reconciliation is probable?
Being part of the many divine masculines, it is a difficult time for us of which we have to go through.

With regards,
B