Can defending champion Liverpool retain 19/20 UCL title?

werdhr12

Hi @fensi88 ,

I am a Liverpool fan. Please let me know can Liverpool defend their UCL title?

I am a big fan of your prediction which came true in both previous champions league finals.

Thanks

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:

28 Nov 2019 TZ = -1.0 6.2400 A.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=29Sco20

Unfortunately, I got late ASC so it's not safe to read the chart. Also, ruler of the Liverpool, Mars is in Via Combust way, again it si not safe to read the chart.

Because you are Liverpool fan, Liverpool is represented with Mars, someother team is represent with Venus. Venus antiscion is on 27Sag15, so, Moon (flow of events) will conjunct it and that means someother team will be the winner.

Last edited:

cometwolf

@Fensi88, will a team from the UK win the Champions League title ?

Liverpool chasing the Premier League title since 30years. Man City aiming for UCL glory, but I’m no Man City fan.

werdhr12

@fensi88

Thank you for your time again. Just a small question, What does "it's not safe to read the chart" mean here?

fensi88

@Fensi88, will a team from the UK win the Champions League title ?

Liverpool chasing the Premier League title since 30years. Man City aiming for UCL glory, but I’m no Man City fan.

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

28 Nov 2019 TZ = -1.0 2.0200 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=24Ar30

In this type of question Frawley in his book "Sports Astrology" suggest: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC. That planet describes/represents winning team.
So, here, we have Moon in Capricorn that first aspect Lord 10, Saturn. As zodiacal sign of the UK is Capricorn that means , YES, the team from the UK will win the Champions League title.

werdhr12

In this type of question Frawley in his book "Sports Astrology" suggest: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC. That planet describes/represents winning team.
So, here, we have Moon in Capricorn that first aspect Lord 10, Saturn. As zodiacal sign of the UK is Capricorn that means , YES, the team from the UK will win the Champions League title.

Between Liverpool, Man City, Spurs and Chelsea which team you see is more likely? If it is possible to know? Thanks

cometwolf

@fensi88, thank you for reply :)
Man City was only UK team to win on match day 1.

fensi88

Between Liverpool, Man City, Spurs and Chelsea which team you see is more likely? If it is possible to know? Thanks

Moon/white is in Capricorn/Black that fits with kits of the Tottenham.
But if we look only Moon/light blue it fits with kits of the Man City and its nickname "Sky Blues".

Last edited:

dbozics

Moon/white is in Capricorn/Black that fits with kits of the Tottenham.
But if we look only Moon/light blue it fits with kits of the Man City and its nickname "Sky Blues".

Hi Fensi
Looking at kit colours, Man City also wear black (away kit)
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/01/puma-manchester-city-19-20-home-away-third-kits.html

From Spurs website, I believe Tottenham don’t wear black. I hope this helps. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Tengku Hadi

Hi Fensi88. Moon in Capricorn, isnt it a bad sign for moon to be in? It's like moon is submitting to its enemy. It can also mean that the outcome won't be to the querant's liking.

Scibeii

Liverpool's away kit does have a white shirt but the shorts are dark blue rather than black. However, their third kit is a very dark grey, almost black, with bright teal applications which perhaps can be interpreted as light blue.

Also, has anyone looked at Napoli and their light blue home kit, white third kit and have recently released another kit which is very dark grey (almost black) with light blue applications, or Atalanta who have a "light" blue and black home kit, and an away kit which is mainly white with a black and blue design and applications?

Additionally, Real Madrid's home kit is obviously white and have a dark blue away kit with black accents, Juventus' home kit is obviously black and white and has a third kit which is a lighter blue, Valencia have a white home kit with black shorts and black applications, an away kit which is mostly black and has an orange design as well as orange accents, and a third kit which is a light blue. Atletico Madrid's away kit is black and their third kit is light blue with darker blue shorts. Chelsea's home kit is obviously blue, although not light blue, with white socks, away kit is white with blue socks, and the third kit is black with orange socks as well as accents and applications.

Tottenham Hotspur, along with the kit colours mentioned, has a light blue third kit.

Tengku Hadi

Liverpool's away kit does have a white shirt but the shorts are dark blue rather than black. However, their third kit is a very dark grey, almost black, with bright teal applications which perhaps can be interpreted as light blue.

Also, has anyone looked at Napoli and their light blue home kit, white third kit and have recently released another kit which is very dark grey (almost black) with light blue applications, or Atalanta who have a "light" blue and black home kit, and an away kit which is mainly white with a black and blue design and applications?

Additionally, Real Madrid's home kit is obviously white and have a dark blue away kit with black accents, Juventus' home kit is obviously black and white and has a third kit which is a lighter blue, Valencia have a white home kit with black shorts and black applications, an away kit which is mostly black and has an orange design as well as orange accents, and a third kit which is a light blue. Atletico Madrid's away kit is black and their third kit is light blue with darker blue shorts. Chelsea's home kit is obviously blue, although not light blue, with white socks, away kit is white with blue socks, and the third kit is black with orange socks as well as accents and applications.

Tottenham Hotspur, along with the kit colours mentioned, has a light blue third kit.

Ok, but I think @fensi88 wrote the winner will be a team from ENGLAND wearing jerseys with white shirt and black shorts. But the chart isnt safe to read at that point of time, so there might be changes.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:

28 Nov 2019 TZ = -1.0 6.2400 A.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=29Sco20

Unfortunately, I got late ASC so it's not safe to read the chart. Also, ruler of the Liverpool, Mars is in Via Combust way, again it si not safe to read the chart.

Because you are Liverpool fan, Liverpool is represented with Mars, someother team is represent with Venus. Venus antiscion is on 27Sag15, so, Moon (flow of events) will conjunct it and that means someother team will be the winner.

Liverpool was eliminated from the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday after Atletico Madrid claimed a 3-2 victory after extra-time in the second leg of their last-16 tie to win 4-2 on aggregate.

Last edited:

dbozics

With Tottenham and Liverpool exit, and likely Chelsea, Manchester City (sky blues) will be only UK team left in UCL. Unless Real Madrid pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Tengku Hadi

With the suspension of football games across Europe, I don't think we can predict the winner of CL for this season. With Italy and Spain both under lockdown, there is a chance it might be cancelled altogether.

cometwolf

With the suspension of football games across Europe, I don't think we can predict the winner of CL for this season. With Italy and Spain both under lockdown, there is a chance it might be cancelled altogether.

UPDATE: The UEFA Champions League is resuming on August 7. The Final will be played on August 23 in Lisbon, Portugal. All games will be single leg fixtures (so NOT played over 2 legs).

The teams who qualified for QTR finals - Atletico, PSG, Leipzig, Atalanta.
Remaining teams to play catch-up (2nd leg) -
Juventus vs Lyon (0-1)
Manchester City vs Real Madrid (2-1)
Bayern vs Chelsea (3-0)
Barcelona vs Napoli (1-1)

Can we still predict who will win the Champions League Soccer ?
@fensi88 any idea ? Thank you

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question: 04 Jul 2020 TZ = -2.0 12.3700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li37

In this type of question we look for the planet that first aspect Lord 10. Here, Lord 10 is Moon and its first aspect is with Mars in Aries. Aries represent England and Germany, and because Mars represent red colour I think Bayern, which nickname is "The Reds", will win the Champions League.

cometwolf

I cast the chart when I read your question: 04 Jul 2020 TZ = -2.0 12.3700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li37

In this type of question we look for the planet that first aspect Lord 10. Here, Lord 10 is Moon and its first aspect is with Mars in Aries. Aries represent England and Germany, and because Mars represent red colour I think Bayern, which nickname is "The Reds", will win the Champions League.

Gladly appreciate it Fensi88. I noticed RB Leipzig is nicknamed “The Red Bulls” (Redbull logo).