Could anyone make an interpretation of my chart please?

HYHOANG

I'm a 17 teenager in Vietnam and I have been into astrology for quite a time and at least acknowledge a little basic understanding of it, but still want a deeper and more detailed explaination for my chart. If you could please take a bit of your time to analyse mine, that would be appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_hy.48995.2918.jpg
    astro_2gw_hy.48995.2918.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 54

piercethevale

I'm a 17 teenager in Vietnam and I have been into astrology for quite a time and at least acknowledge a little basic understanding of it, but still want a deeper and more detailed explaination for my chart. If you could please take a bit of your time to analyse mine, that would be appreciated!

Hi, I rarely do this sort of thing. I just happened to be in this sub-forum as for the reason one of my own threads was moved here and was checking for replies when I saw your post. I noticed you hadn't any replies so I thought I'd check it out.
I'm rather glad that I did because of what I initially see.
I have to tell you straightaway that I practice a very little recognized and even lesser understood form of astrology in that I employ Sabian Symbols particularly as interpreted by the late, great, 20th century French American astrologer Dane Rudhyar (nee Daniel Chenier).

I also employ most of the techniques that Dane promoted.
Such as interpreting the chart axis symbology as to "Who" you are, "Where-to" it is that you are headed in life, "How" that is to be achieved, and "Why".
The Part of Fortune symbolically reveals how best to provide the most fortuitous circumstances to assist yourself in this endeavor and the Part of Destiny reveals more as to what the "Why" of your chart is all about.
There are other Astrological Parts that I believe the symbolism is most important to be aware of also. Such as the Part of Catastrophe for one. That particular Part symbolically reveals just what the necessary catastrophe will be in your life...I have found it to be unavoidable but being forewarned one can mitigate the damage and keep it to a minimum and it may be even possible to avoid any noticable damage to your life at all.
The Part of Increase and Benefits symbolically reveals what you will find provides you with your greatest amount of sustenance, for another example.

I am rather busy nowadays and I am getting up there in years and don't spend as much time daily at this craft as I used to but if you are interested P.M. me and I'll get back to you but you will have to have patience as I don't rush an analysis and to do it right it does take time.

What I have already found as for Sabian Symbology for your chart axis, Part of Fortune and Part of Destiny is what has got me intrigued.

Let me ask you this... do you have a "calling" towards that of the spiritual realm of life?

Here's what I obtained for your Part of Fortune [always use the so called "Day Formula" regardless of the time of day you were born. In fact I presently don't know of any Part formula that should be changed because one was born at night. ] Your Part of Fortune calculates to be at 03* Taurus 37' 12" and that is in the 4th degree of Taurus [the degrees of any Sign are numbered from 1 to 30 and not 0 to 29, in other words always round up to the next degree, for examples, 00* 10' 25" is in the 1st degree, 29* 05' 34" is in the 30th degree.]

The Sabian Symbol for your Part of Fortune in the 4th degree of Taurus according to Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book on the Sabian Symbols "An Astrological Mandala"

"TAURUS 4°: THE POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW.
KEYNOTE:
Riches that come from linking the celestial and the earthly nature.

In Genesis, the rainbow is the symbol of the Covenant of God with Noah. In all mythologies it expresses, in one way or another, a linking process — or the bridge used by divine beings to communicate with mortals. What the linking process brings to the individual consciousness is elusive, as the rainbow never ends where you are, yet it is the source of symbolic, universally valid wealth. All wealth, in a very real sense, comes from 'commerce'; i.e. from the commingling of minds and from contracts, and thus is based on faith in the validity of a promise.

At this fourth stage of the five-fold process we are given a mode of operation, which reminds us of the symbol for the second stage, 'an electrical storm'. Man need not be overawed by the celestial display of power, for it leads to a fruitful contact with beings of light. This is a natural kind of COMMUNION, involving a transubstantiation of matter."

[The reference above to "an electrical storm" is to the Sabian Symbol for the 2nd degree of Taurus. ptv]

The first five degrees of Taurus possess symbols that are considered to be "Actional", meaning what is symbolized must be put into action in the world by you in order to get the manifestation of what is symbolized. By doing so you will provide your life with the most fortuitous circumstances by which you can sucessfully pursue your destiny, fulfill your "dharma".

What I derived from your chart to be your Part of Destiny comes out to be at 01* Libra 50' 52", that is the 2nd degree of Libra and it has a Sabian Symbol that I have had a bit of difficulty with in trying to fully fathom. You, n the other hand, may have better luck with it.
I have been interpreting it to somewhat mean the absolution of past karma, or at least to mean being given the chance to become free of it, or perhaps it is best stated as an opportunity to achieve a state of accelerated spiritual growth?

It'll probably be somewhat "over your head" as you are so young and likely not exposed to a lot of what is mentioned in the following, you've likely never even heard of H.P. Blavatsky or her book "The Secret Doctrine", although I might be surprised to find you have?
I also don't know what the present status of religious beliefs is in Vietnam. I do know that the Buddhists and the Catholics were having their fair share of woe back in the 1960's and after the Communists completely took over the country. Try to do the best you can in understanding what it means and how it might apply to your own destiny.
If after reading it my method of interpretation interests you and you wish to pursue it further, then P.M. me and I'll continue on with it...but, as I already stated, you'll have to be patient and give me time...I may even need some weeks to complete it. I need time away from this craft nowadays and sometimes I need a few days on end... But, I do find your chart to be somewhat fascinating.
[ibid.]

"LIBRA 2°: THE TRANSMUTATION OF THE FRUITS OF PAST EXPERIENCES INTO THE SEED-REALIZATIONS OF THE FOREVER CREATIVE SPIRIT.
KEYNOTE:
A repolarization of inner energies leading to a creative centralization of consciousness.

The original formulation of this symbol was both 'occult' and, I believe, confusing; 'The light of the sixth Race transmuted to the seventh'. It could be interpreted in terms of the process of mankind's development through the seven great Races (or evolutionary periods) outlined in the second volume of H. P. Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine, but there are no other symbols in the series having such a frame of reference. What seems more likely to be implied in the revealed image is a reference to the numerological and occult meaning of Number 6 and Number 7, especially geometrically expressed in the diagram (on page 32) in which seven circles, contiguous and of the same size, fill a larger circle whose diameter is three times that of the smaller one. The six circles touching the circumference of the larger one represent the six basic approaches to Truth and Reality possible to man's developing intelligence — thus the well-known Six Schools of Hindu philosophy, and at the level of energy the six fundamental colors, or 'Rays'. But central to this six-fold system is the hidden or occult 'Seventh', the Atma Vidya of Hinduism, the unformulatable Truth of the Self which both includes and transcends the six approaches. Schools or Rays.
Number 6 (also Solomon's Seal) represents the synthesis of descending spirit and ascending matter. It represents the fruition of all past efforts; within the six-fold fruition the seed may be found, the seventh. Outer activity is fulfilled (the Six Days of Creation in the first chapter of Genesis); and the Supreme Actor can be seen in His changelessness and therefore his transcending all-inclusiveness.
All that was manifested in the plant is gathered in the hidden seed, which in due time becomes the foundation of a new cycle of existence. The fruit decays. For a brief moment the released seed may be seen; this is the 'seventh' period that becomes the creative power fathering a new cycle. This symbol for Libra 2° refers to the process of centralization in the Self (the creative Reality) after the experience of fulfillment in the perfect Form of manifestation.

This is the second stage of the thirty-seventh five-fold sequence of symbols and phases. It refers to a dynamic process in contrast to the picture representing the first stage — a picture of maintained and immortalized, thus static, perfection of form. Formal perfection is now transcended through a process of CREATIVE CENTRALIZATION."

Your Ascendant is in the 30th degree of Aquarius and that just so happens to be where the Part of [Spiritual] Service and the Part of Bondage is for the natal chart I contend is that of the man known as Jesus of Nazareth.
It is a most auspicious degree and Sabian Symbol in my humble opinion.

If all that intrigues you and you wish to know more... you know how to reach me.

May God grant you the wisdom you seek.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hello HYHOANG, As I noticed you are online and visiting the forum right now, I thought I might add the following.

I should have mentioned that the Sabian Symbols represent Divine precepts that when followed in order are symbolically representative of the complete cycle of transformation and not necessarily exclusive to astrology. They, in fact, represent the entire circuit of any cycle found in nature. They are known to have been fully know of and utilized by some of the most ancient and advanced civilizations but became lost knowledge about three or four thousand years ago.
Ther were re-ascertained in the mid 1920's by an American astrologer, Marc Edmond Jones utilizing the assistance of the most adept clairvoyant He could find but one that had to also be as unbiased, as innocent, as removed from the mundane world as possible. That person was Miss Elsie Wheeler.
As Miss Wheeler was a 20th century American woman the manner in which she "saw" each symbol is attuned to American/Western culture.

For an example, the Sabian Symbol she saw for the 2nd degree of Gemini was described by her as [ibid.] "SANTA CLAUS FURTIVELY FILLING STOCKINGS HANGING IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE". and Dane Rudhyar gave it a summation in the manner He did for every symbol calling it his "Keynote" and Dane's Keynote summation for this symbol is "A rewarded faith in spiritual blessings."

Now, certainly, "Santa Claus" was not a symbolism that was in existence in ancient Mesopotamia or Babylon but they surely had some similar sort of symbolic representation for their own recognition and the symbol represented the same precept to them as it does to us 20/21st century Americans/Europeans. As I don't know if "Santa Claus" is even recognizable in modern Vietnam you might have to familiarize yourself with the myth in order to come to an understanding of what precept is being represented by that particular degrees' Sabian Symbol...and there will likely be other symbols you might not be at all familiar with too.
I do assure you though that regardless of how many symbols you might have to spend time to study to understand that it will be one of the most worthwhile studies you could ever have to undertake...in fact it just may be THE MOST worthwhile of all.

...just for the record the rest of the text Dane wrote concerning the 2nd degree of Gemini is as follows; [ibid.]
"The popular allegory refers to the spiritual blessings which come to the 'pure in heart', whose consciousness is likened to that of a little child. Polarized by eager expectation and faith in the existence of celestial Powers, the pure consciousness as yet un-solidified by ego and rationalistic arguments experiences the concrete manifestation of what it had imagined. In this symbol, Santa Claus acts 'furtively'. The gifts from an imagined and intensely believed in spiritual world must not be examined closely or at length by the reasoning intellect. The would-be clairvoyant is told not to look straight and intently at what he begins to 'see'; instead he should cast sideways glances at it, since the sharply focused mind would make the apparition vanish.
At this second stage of the thirteenth five-fold sequence we have once more a symbol in contrast to the one for the first stage. In order to discover the wonders of the normally unconscious depths of the collective psyche, the individual has to build the proper kind of vehicle (a glass-bottomed boat); but the reception of new blessings from the spiritual realm above (the superconscious) requires mostly faith and purity of heart, and a common type of understanding (stockings) — thus a state of [Dane's "Keyword" for this symbol...as He had a "Keyword" for every one of the symbols, ptv] INNOCENCE."

Now, as to getting back to that Sabian Symbol given for your Part of Destiny notice in particular the passage in the text that Dane wrote that says, [ibid.]"Number 6 (also Solomon's Seal) represents the synthesis of descending spirit and ascending matter." ...then look again at the Sabian Symbol for your Part of Fortune, particularly Dane's "Keynote" summation, "KEYNOTE: Riches that come from linking the celestial and the earthly nature."

Can you see the correlation?

What I'm trying to impress upon you is that your natal chart is indicating someone that is born here in this time to bring the Spiritual into worldly affairs in some manner. It may only be relative to your own existence day to day or it may be that you are to also affect some portion of society, perhaps even a large portion of it.

Further analysis may reveal that or at least indicate through what media or means that might be called for... and then again it may only give you a general outline of what to be expectant of and that would then mean you will have a life ahead of you much like my own has been. That you may just spend many years of your life waiting in anticipation of some definite task or purpose being made known to you and that requires a great deal of faith and discipline to remain ready and able.
Then again it may be that you are only to become aware of your own true nature, the "spiritual", your immortal soul, and that such awareness needs to be reaffirmed continuously, that you should be ever conscious of it, throughout the years of your life.

Last edited:

HYHOANG

Hello HYHOANG, As I noticed you are online and visiting the forum right now, I thought I might add the following.

I should have mentioned that the Sabian Symbols represent Divine precepts that when followed in order are symbolically representative of the complete cycle of transformation and not necessarily exclusive to astrology. They, in fact, represent the entire circuit of any cycle found in nature. They are known to have been fully know of and utilized by some of the most ancient and advanced civilizations but became lost knowledge about three or four thousand years ago.
Ther were re-ascertained in the mid 1920's by an American astrologer, Marc Edmond Jones utilizing the assistance of the most adept clairvoyant He could find but one that had to also be as unbiased, as innocent, as removed from the mundane world as possible. That person was Miss Elsie Wheeler.
As Miss Wheeler was a 20th century American woman the manner in which she "saw" each symbol is attuned to American/Western culture.

For an example, the Sabian Symbol she saw for the 2nd degree of Gemini was described by her as [ibid.] "SANTA CLAUS FURTIVELY FILLING STOCKINGS HANGING IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE". and Dane Rudhyar gave it a summation in the manner He did for every symbol calling it his "Keynote" and Dane's Keynote summation for this symbol is "A rewarded faith in spiritual blessings."

Now, certainly, "Santa Claus" was not a symbolism that was in existence in ancient Mesopotamia or Babylon but they surely had some similar sort of symbolic representation for their own recognition and the symbol represented the same precept to them as it does to us 20/21st century Americans/Europeans. As I don't know if "Santa Claus" is even recognizable in modern Vietnam you might have to familiarize yourself with the myth in order to come to an understanding of what precept is being represented by that particular degrees' Sabian Symbol...and there will likely be other symbols you might not be at all familiar with too.
I do assure you though that regardless of how many symbols you might have to spend time to study to understand that it will be one of the most worthwhile studies you could ever have to undertake...in fact it just may be THE MOST worthwhile of all.

...just for the record the rest of the text Dane wrote concerning the 2nd degree of Gemini is as follows; [ibid.]
"The popular allegory refers to the spiritual blessings which come to the 'pure in heart', whose consciousness is likened to that of a little child. Polarized by eager expectation and faith in the existence of celestial Powers, the pure consciousness as yet un-solidified by ego and rationalistic arguments experiences the concrete manifestation of what it had imagined. In this symbol, Santa Claus acts 'furtively'. The gifts from an imagined and intensely believed in spiritual world must not be examined closely or at length by the reasoning intellect. The would-be clairvoyant is told not to look straight and intently at what he begins to 'see'; instead he should cast sideways glances at it, since the sharply focused mind would make the apparition vanish.
At this second stage of the thirteenth five-fold sequence we have once more a symbol in contrast to the one for the first stage. In order to discover the wonders of the normally unconscious depths of the collective psyche, the individual has to build the proper kind of vehicle (a glass-bottomed boat); but the reception of new blessings from the spiritual realm above (the superconscious) requires mostly faith and purity of heart, and a common type of understanding (stockings) — thus a state of [Dane's "Keyword" for this symbol...as He had a "Keyword" for every one of the symbols, ptv] INNOCENCE."

Now, as to getting back to that Sabian Symbol given for your Part of Destiny notice in particular the passage in the text that Dane wrote that says, [ibid.]"Number 6 (also Solomon's Seal) represents the synthesis of descending spirit and ascending matter." ...then look again at the Sabian Symbol for your Part of Fortune, particularly Dane's "Keynote" summation, "KEYNOTE: Riches that come from linking the celestial and the earthly nature."

Can you see the correlation?

What I'm trying to impress upon you is that your natal chart is indicating someone that is born here in this time to bring the Spiritual into worldly affairs in some manner. It may only be relative to your own existence day to day or it may be that you are to also affect some portion of society, perhaps even a large portion of it.

Further analysis may reveal that or at least indicate through what media or means that might be called for... and then again it may only give you a general outline of what to be expectant of and that would then mean you will have a life ahead of you much like my own has been. That you may just spend many years of your life waiting in anticipation of some definite task or purpose being made known to you and that requires a great deal of faith and discipline to remain ready and able.
Then again it may be that you are only to become aware of your own true nature, the "spiritual", your immortal soul, and that such awareness needs to be reaffirmed continuously, that you should be ever conscious of it, throughout the years of your life.

Thanks for your reply. I have just done some research about Sabian Symbol and I do find it quite intriguing and also a quite different approach to astrology to me. I’m still however a little bit confused. According to your interpretation, am I destined to a more spiritual and out-of-the-mundane life? Is that what I may pursue in the future?
And also in my research I came across something known as the “Arabic part” which has various formulas to calculate
.How I can use the calculated results to interpret my chart? Do you have any recommendations on documents about that? I’m looking forward for your answer.

piercethevale

Thanks for your reply. I have just done some research about Sabian Symbol and I do find it quite intriguing and also a quite different approach to astrology to me. I’m still however a little bit confused. According to your interpretation, am I destined to a more spiritual and out-of-the-mundane life? Is that what I may pursue in the future?
And also in my research I came across something known as the “Arabic part” which has various formulas to calculate
.How I can use the calculated results to interpret my chart? Do you have any recommendations on documents about that? I’m looking forward for your answer.

The Arabic Parts [not "part" but "Parts" and many of them] are not Arabic in origin but have that title given to them because it was the Arabic Islamics that brought the knowledge of their existence to Europeans. The first 700 years of the existence of Islam brought the Arabs into contact with many parts of the Middle East, Asia, Asia Minor and Europe where they had never had been in any sort of contact before. The Arabs are noted for being scavengers and countless centuries of eking out an existence in a desert environment will produce a people of that kind of nature as that would have been the only kind of people that could survive in such an environs.

The Arabs were also scavengers of knowledge and as you study more of astrology you'll find that there are a number of Islamics from the 8th through the 15th centuries that are often quoted or mentioned. Please do be aware that they were not the originators of the knowledge they had or the techniques they used [the "correct" techniques, that is]... at least not to my knowledge and if anyone declares otherwise i will be highly suspect of the validity.

Arabic Parts [and all Parts, or "Lots" as they are sometimes also called, as there are only about 90 some odd number of them that are identified as "Arabic". There are many more that have been added to the list since which include those that utilize the Planets beyond Saturn and a number more that have been relatively recently been added and recognized as being valid by proficient astrologers] are mathematically calculated points on the Zodiac that are derived from a natal, horary, or event chart based on the formula, personal point + significator - trigger. Most of them presently have the ascendant as the "personal point" with two of the planets as the "significator" and the "trigger" The Part of Destiny uses the M.C. [the mid haven] as the personal point. A few use one of the other House cups as the personal point. A few use a house cusp as either the significator or trigger. A few use a Planet as the personal point [none of which I am currently convinced of the validity of].

I have been compiling a list of all the known Astrological Parts for sometime now and it is in a thread I am the originator of in the Astrological Parts sub-forum [which is a complete surprise to me as it apparently has just recently been moved from the Degree Symbols sub-forum since I last checked on it...and made a "Sticky", no less. I am most appreciative and honored to discover both of these developments, thank you.]. I've also been involved in determining the appropriateness and, or, validity of the given title of many of the Parts as a number of them have been given inappropriate or misleading titles. A few have been given titles as to which I can find no reason for it in particular to have been given at all. In its entirety it is likely to be more than you're ready at this time to yet handle. To see the list you can find it by clicking on this link... https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39338
The reason I had initiated it in the Degree Symbols sub-forum is that at the time of the initial posting of the thread there wasn't yet a sub-forum for Astrological Parts and the other reason is that I use the Sabian Symbols to test the validity and, or, appropriateness of the titles given and so recognized and I also use the Sabian Symbols to rectify and, or give a title to any Part that has been recently purposed. [but, so far, the only recently proposed ones I know of are the few I have purposed myself].

To my knowledge I am the first modern astrologer [that is to say since 1925] that discovered that the Astrological Parts are symbolically active when the Sabian Symbols are applied to them. If you are at all somewhat familiar with the story [biographical account] of the man known as Jesus [properly, Yeshu'a, as "Jesus" is a name coined by Greek translators of the Aramaic language in effort to provide a guide to pronunciation of his name as there is no way of properly translating the name from Aramaic, or Hebrew, into Greek. The matter was further complicated by those that were trying to translate Greek into Latin as the Latin translators didn't understand that what was written was to be a pronunciation guide for those that speak Greek and that it wasn't his name properly translated.] of Nazareth, whom is also called Jesus Christ by a great number of people in the world then I will suggest that you read my first post in another thread I am the initiator of titled "The Birth Chart of Jesus?" as in that first post I present a number of Astrological Parts derived from that "birth chart" to demonstrate that Astrological Parts are symbolically active... in addition to proving the veracity of that chart.
For one example, here presently, if you will look to the last post I made here in this thread as to the 2nd degree of Gemini and the Sabian Symbol for that degree then please note that the 2nd degree of Gemini is where the Arabic Part of Increase and Benefits derived from the birth chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus is so located. There is an accounting of an event in the life of Jesus/Yeshu'a that is about when he and one or his disciples were about to hire a ferryman to take them across a river and the disciple asked Him as to how they were going to pay the ferryman because they had no money. Yeshu'a/Jesus pointed to a rock nearby and told the disciple to "look under the rock" and the disciple did as he said and upon overturning the rock discovered that there was exactly the amount of money they needed to pay for the service.

You will also come across the Astrological Part I derived from the same chart that is titled the Part of Catastrophe. You might have a bit of initial difficulty understanding the Sabian Symbol for that Part as it is " "VIRGO 28°: A BALDHEADED MAN WHO HAS SEIZED POWER." until you read the entire text of interpretation provided by the late Dane Rudhyar. In that text Dane. The first paragraph is as follows [ibid.] "Whether at the religious or at the socio-political and cultural level there comes a time when obsolescent patterns of order and cultural refinement have to be radically and relentlessly challenged. Catabolic personages emerge to seize power and dictate decisions that alter the structures of society; or within an individual life, an intense urge for cathartic changes mobilizes the will, and traumatic decisions are made. At such times, the issue has to be met and, ruthless as the power may appear, it must be accepted." It was Yeshu'a/Jesus' challenging obsolescent socio-political, cultural, and religious "patterns of order" that prompted the decision by the Hebrew elders and the Romans to have Him crucified. That should demonstrate to you that the Part of Catastrophe is both a necessary "catastrophe" and one that can possibly be mitigated to produce as little damage as might be possible as for the reason being "forewarned is forearmed".
For more about the birth chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus you can click on this link. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13271
You will also get to read as to what the 12th House cusp symbolically indicates and you will find out that all the House Cusps are also symbolically active. I do insist that you utilize only the Placidus House system when casting a natal chart as I have found it to be the only House system to be valid and note that I was able to accomplish that feat by utilizing the Sabian Symbols... I doubt that it could have been accomplished by any other method, either.
For a capper, as I don't think I already made mention of this, the Part of Fortune derived from that same birth chart of Jesus is in the 19th degree of Pisces and the Sabian Symbol for that particular degree of the Zodiac is [ibid.] "A MASTER INSTRUCTING HIS DISCIPLE".

It is late here and I spent too much time on facebook earlier this evening, as I had planned on writing to you some more this evening than I have, and I must go and attend to other things in life that demand my attention but before I close here tonight I would like to mention that your Descendant in the 30th degree of Leo just so happens to be the location of where my own natal charts' derived Part of Astrology is located [the title, "Par of Astrology" is a bit limited as the particular Part isn't solely about astrology but it will have to do for now.] It also happens to be the president of the United States, Donald Trump's ascendant is located.
This might help you to understand how the symbology is interpreted differently depending on what exactly it is associated with astrologically.... so don't take either of the following applications to be indicative of what, or how, it should be understood to mean as applied to the descendant
The 30th degree of Leo presented and explained by Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols is [ibid.]

"LEO 30°: AN UNSEALED LETTER.

KEYNOTE:
The realization by the individual that all thoughts and all messages are inevitably to be shared with all men.

Coming as it does as the end of this tenth scene and linked with the last degree of the zodiacal sign, Leo, this symbol seems at first quite puzzling; when it has been thought of as an isolated symbol, its essential meaning has not been apparent. The fact that a letter is unsealed does not imply a trust that other people will not read its contents, but rather the idea that the contents are for all men to read. The letter contains a public message in the sense that when man has reached the stage of true mental repolarization and development — which we see in the very first symbol for Leo — he has actually become a participant in the One Mind of humanity. Nothing can really be hidden, except superficially and for a brief time. What any man thinks and deeply realizes becomes the property of all men. Nothing is more senseless than possessiveness in the realm of ideas. If God speaks to a man, Man hears the word. Nothing can remain permanently 'sealed'.

As this thirtieth sequence of five symbols ends, it is made clear to us, and particularly to the inherently proud Leo type, that all that takes form within the mind of a man belongs to all men. Communication and
SHARING must always prevail over the will to glorify oneself by claiming sole possession of ideas and information.
"
As to how the above applies to me and my Part of Astrology I can only say that it represents the fact that I freely share all I have discovered in my studies of astrology [while most astrologers I have met...in fact every one of them, so far,... has said that what they believe they may have discovered as a technique or as to knowledge unknown to others they keep for themselves, they claim it to be proprietary.] and I might add that I have never charged anyone that has to come to me and asked for any service I am able to provide regarding the subject, the use of, astrology. In fact I violated the terms of my contract with my publisher by writing online just about everything that is in the book I wrote and thus freely, and most willingly, giving up all royalties that would have otherwise been my legal due.

As to president Trump's ascendant. You might know how glib of tongue the man is and much to the embarrassment of us Americans?

We'll get together and discuss as to what the Sabian Symbol does mean as applied to your descendant. I've not yet had the time to delve into your natal chart yet... not any more than I already have, that is.

As you seem to be a bit bothered as to my having written about your mundane and spiritual matters being of great issue let it please be suffice to say at this time that it may only mean that you should apply the "Golden Rule" throughout your lifetime. i.e. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". As that "Rule" is found in all the truly spiritual great religions of the world. We'll get to more and a better understanding of all that as we continue the study and analyze of your birth chart in the days ahead.

Be patient with me, is all I ask in return. I can only do so much in a day and some days I can do no astrology at all... anymore.

Until then, may good health and happiness be yours.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

I just now noticed that you said that you are 17 yet your chart you posted gives the birth date as being in 2002. Have you made an error in casting your chart or did you merely advance your age a bit in your opening post?

I do hope that it is the latter that I am dealing with here as for the time I've already spent on this endeavor.

But accidents do happen... :pouty:

HYHOANG

I just now noticed that you said that you are 17 yet your chart you posted gives the birth date as being in 2002. Have you made an error in casting your chart or did you merely advance your age a bit in your opening post?

I do hope that it is the latter that I am dealing with here as for the time I've already spent on this endeavor.

But accidents do happen... :pouty:

Actually I did NOT make a mistake there, it is more of a misunderstood. I was born in 2002, so I'm 16 years old on paper. However, in Vietnam (and also in China), there is another type of age calculation called "tuổi mụ" ("mụ"here means "unreal", while "tuổi" means "age"). Every newborn will already be one year old right at the time they were given birth. This is because along with the modern calendar of the Western, which came into Vietnam since the France's colonization in the mid 19th century, that we are officially using, we still have a Chinese Lunar Calendar. This type of calendar is mainly used for traditional festival dates or New Year celebration and is no longer used among the younger generation. I, however, sometimes raise my age 1 year in my conversation as a habit because my mom gave me that habit of age calculating. My REAL AGE is still 16, to be clear. Hope my explaination gave a littile bit interesting information for you :D

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope find insightful, do share salient pointwise feedbacks,

asc lord sat with moon rahu NNode gemini 4th,
acting skills, humor, western instrumental music,
tending to foreign lands/foreign tastes,
international economic analysis, etc

rise-fall in life,
pray for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
observe death anniversaries religiously-sincerely;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sat lord 11th over 4th,
gains from mother, real estate;

jup elevated cancer 4th, advisory aptitudes;
jup trine scorpio protective of luck-edu-travels;
mars aspect own scorpio 9th,
protective of luck-edu-travels-research-occult aptitudes,

but may not be good for health of father;

jup aspect own pisces first, protective of health;
sun-mer pisces first impressive personality;
health issues during infancy, protected by jupiter;
sun lord 6th for health;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;

mer debilated sensitive pisces, emotional, confused;
jup aspect, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;
sun-mer literary-oratory aptitudes;
wear green emerald over pendant;
sun over asc separative tendencies in relationship-marriage to care;

venus aries 2nd, charming but impulsive speech; singing voice;
venus aspect own libra 8th, sudden gains;
protective from major dangers;
venus 3rd lord negating to 2nd, negating sibling relations probably;

mars taurus 3rd, stubborn, courage, martial arts, accident prone;

mer elevated aspect virgo 7th,
supportive of marriage-relationship-vocation;

ketu separative SNode sag 10th,
hyper ambitious and impulsive, career-job changes;
pain-injury knees-thighs;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs mornings;

asc lord sat now transit own cap 11th,
gains from technology, old friends, old people;
jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;

jup now transit scorpio 9th
for luck-edu-research-occult-advisory aptitudes,
trine sun-mer pisces first protective of health-personality;
trine jup cancer 5th supportive of luck-edu-advisory role;
jup aspect mars taurus 3rd supportive of creative initiative,
aptitude for food technology etc;

do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks how true-false etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Arena

What I see from your chart are stark contrasts. You are seen as being "different" and you have a strong interest in astrology, new age and technology (Uranus angular on ASC)... but at the same time you are very grounded and serious (Saturn on IC). You seem to have lost someone at a very young age, around 4-6 yrs of age and then some drastic changes or even a death of someone close to you happened when you were about 12.

I believe you are destined to move away from your home country and when you do, make sure it is to a country that has your Jupiter line and your Venus or Sun line on the relocated new angles.

HYHOANG

What I see from your chart are stark contrasts. You are seen as being "different" and you have a strong interest in astrology, new age and technology (Uranus angular on ASC)... but at the same time you are very grounded and serious (Saturn on IC). You seem to have lost someone at a very young age, around 4-6 yrs of age and then some drastic changes or even a death of someone close to you happened when you were about 12.

I believe you are destined to move away from your home country and when you do, make sure it is to a country that has your Jupiter line and your Venus or Sun line on the relocated new angles.

Thanks for your reply. That may explain why sometimes I feel conflicted with myself. Also, it is true about the loss of my loved ones I have been through, one right at the time I was born and one at the time I turn 12. What's more interesting is that I do have a plan to move to the US to continue my study in a few years to come and, if possible, start my new life there. Hope life will give me the opportunity!

Last edited:

HYHOANG

hope find insightful, do share salient pointwise feedbacks,

asc lord sat with moon rahu NNode gemini 4th,
acting skills, humor, western instrumental music,
tending to foreign lands/foreign tastes,
international economic analysis, etc

rise-fall in life,
pray for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
observe death anniversaries religiously-sincerely;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sat lord 11th over 4th,
gains from mother, real estate;

jup elevated cancer 4th, advisory aptitudes;
jup trine scorpio protective of luck-edu-travels;
mars aspect own scorpio 9th,
protective of luck-edu-travels-research-occult aptitudes,

but may not be good for health of father;

jup aspect own pisces first, protective of health;
sun-mer pisces first impressive personality;
health issues during infancy, protected by jupiter;
sun lord 6th for health;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;

mer debilated sensitive pisces, emotional, confused;
jup aspect, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;
sun-mer literary-oratory aptitudes;
wear green emerald over pendant;
sun over asc separative tendencies in relationship-marriage to care;

venus aries 2nd, charming but impulsive speech; singing voice;
venus aspect own libra 8th, sudden gains;
protective from major dangers;
venus 3rd lord negating to 2nd, negating sibling relations probably;

mars taurus 3rd, stubborn, courage, martial arts, accident prone;

mer elevated aspect virgo 7th,
supportive of marriage-relationship-vocation;

ketu separative SNode sag 10th,
hyper ambitious and impulsive, career-job changes;
pain-injury knees-thighs;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs mornings;

asc lord sat now transit own cap 11th,
gains from technology, old friends, old people;
jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;

jup now transit scorpio 9th
for luck-edu-research-occult-advisory aptitudes,
trine sun-mer pisces first protective of health-personality;
trine jup cancer 5th supportive of luck-edu-advisory role;
jup aspect mars taurus 3rd supportive of creative initiative,
aptitude for food technology etc;

do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks how true-false etc

wishing well, kshantaram

I can see that some of your intepretation resonates with my life. I'm somewhat more inclined towards creative work at times. However, sometimes I'm drawn into the left-brained analytical world of coding and mathematical areas, which may seem irrelavant to my creative side. I also don't have a sibling and, yes, I struggled in my early years as I was 2 months premature and still not in really good health conditions up to now. I can also say that I can make first impression rather easily (sum-mer pisces first) and I have no real trouble with public speaking (oratory aptitude). I'm planning to move to the US in a few years to come (tending to foreign land), but still not so sure about that. Time will bring me the answer :) Thanks for your insightful answer, kshantaram!

Last edited:

piercethevale

Actually I did NOT make a mistake there, it is more of a misunderstood. I was born in 2002, so I'm 16 years old on paper. However, in Vietnam (and also in China), there is another type of age calculation called "tuổi mụ" ("mụ"here means "unreal", while "tuổi" means "age"). Every newborn will already be one year old right at the time they were given birth. This is because along with the modern calendar of the Western, which came into Vietnam since the France's colonization in the mid 19th century, that we are officially using, we still have a Chinese Lunar Calendar. This type of calendar is mainly used for traditional festival dates or New Year celebration and is no longer used among the younger generation. I, however, sometimes raise my age 1 year in my conversation as a habit because my mom gave me that habit of age calculating. My REAL AGE is still 16, to be clear. Hope my explaination gave a littile bit interesting information for you :D

Explanation appreciated and glad to hear that the chart was not mis-cast.
We sometimes say our age in a similar way here, too. I'm 65 years old but I am in my 66th year. Just like the enumeration of the degrees. If you have only been alive one day then you are in your first year and 00* 00' 01" is in the 1st degree... basically the same difference.

I notice that you have had a couple more "volunteers" in response to your request. That's fine, I'm not going to bother with reading them, though as I have come to disregard a great deal of what presently passes it self off as natal analysis of a horoscope.
I have become more and more faithful to the guidance in understanding and utilizing astrology by the late Edgar Cayce's clairvoyant readings of which almost every single one was recorded first hand at the session.
My parents were avid students of the readings and had compiled a sizable little library on the man and his gift by the time of their passing and which I inherited. I began an interest in the subject myself at the young age of about 8 years old.
Edgar had repeatedly said to stay away from modern astrology in that there was more that was wrong about it than was correct. My parents went along with that belief and I followed suit.. we had all proven to ourselves that Cayce was a man of a source for true knowledge and so none of us questioned Edgar's advice. It was my brother that "broke rank" during a two year layoff from his occupation from 1982 to 1984 and read many books on the subject. He also read a great number of the writings of Carl Jung and thus became very studied in symbology. He determined for himself as to what knowledge and what techniques being presently used in astrology were correct and which were not...most all of them, anyways. I showed up at his door in August of 1984 asking to stay with him for awhile as I need a respite from the life I had been living. I stayed with Him for nine months and He taught me all that He had just learned of in the field of astrology [He would have been his graduating high school class valedictorian but for the fact he was given a grade of "B" in physical education his final semester. It was a political move by the schools' administration in order to not have him speak at the graduation ceremonies. We were both considered to be what were known as "hippies" back in those days. We were both outspoken against the military involvement in your country and spoke out against rampant capitalistic aggression that still controls our own country to this day. We weren't "communists", mind you, but we do believe in "communalism", if you can understand the difference?
He only took one half year of college the Fall after He graduated but returned to college in 2001 and earned 5 degrees in six years. He was awarded Baccalaureate Art degrees in Biology, Chemistry and English Literature and a Science degree in Computer Science. He also was awarded a Masters' degree in Teaching. He likely has a few more degrees since I last spoke to him about five years ago. He was evaluated to have an I.Q. of somewhere around 160 as I recall and while I'm every bit hi equal in mathematics and mechanical and spatial reasoning, I score in the 98th percentile for all, I'm comparatively deficient in reading comprehension and verbal skills, I score in the 55th percentile for both. Thus my reason... or "excuse"... for not finishing college myself as I just couldn't keep up with all the required reading. My brother has a voracious appetite for reading and he feeds it constantly. I hated the subjects of biology and English, particularly English grammar and am terrible at writing, or at least I was ten years ago as I have been writing constantly since July 2008, mostly online although I began with a book I managed to have published on the subject of astrology concerning the birth chart I mentioned in an earlier post, that being the one I'm convinced of is the birth chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth. My brother also believes it is the "genuine article". I had the naive notion after it was published that it would be easily recognized by the astrological community and that all I would have to do with my time is be happily retired and go fishing and take nature hikes. After six months time I realized that not only was the information not reaching people it was also being thwarted from doing so by many different people and for a number of reasons. The Vatican is certainly one involved as for the reason the chart demonstrates He was not what they would like to have us believe. He was born a man, a human, just like everyone else...pretty much , as there haven't been any other men born from virgin birth that was recorded by historians that we know of, but the gist of it is that He is everything the birth chart indicates. Hence how and why I came up with my "signature line". "You are a Divine creation of the Universe", just as He was. We are all sons and daughters of our God, our "Creator"I had to get the word out and also explain the chart to as many as I possibly can and that has been pretty much all I've been doing the last ten years... that is writing in astrological forums such as this one. Mostly in this one as for the reason two of the forums I wrote in went offline and I was banned from two others]
That all having been said as to impress you with the intelligence of the man that taught me what is correct about the use of astrology and what to stay away from, I shall now continue with the matter of your natal horoscope.

First off, Edgar Cayce was found to have indicated, from the study of all the readings He gave that touched upon the subject of astrology, that most people are affected by only from two to six of the planets. The leaves one with a dilemma as to which ones do affect you and which don't. That can only be determined from years of constant observation or by utilizing another who has the true gift of clairvoyance. Fortunately for me, I became associated with just such a person in early 2003. I am one of the rarities in that I am affected by them all. [although I have found that the planet Uranus has the most profound affect upon me astrologically. Thus I do believe that some planets may, or will, affect a person more than others.] Yet, Edgar did say that "all angles to the ascendant" affect everyone. From that little gem of a statement it can be extrapolated that the Astrological Parts that utilize the ascendant as the personal point do affect everyone. I also take it to mean that all of the house cusps when used as a personal point are then also... and to this day I have not been disappointed by that reasoning.

I've now spent too much time just getting around to continuing on with the analysis, so I won't be as able to write as much as I had planned on but l will address your chart axis tonight as that is of primary importance.

The axis I speak of is that which is created by the horizon and meridian of your natal chat. That is to say those points on the Zodiac where-in lie your ascendant, descendant, nadir and mid-haven.
Dane Rudhyar explained that those four points should be recognized as follows.

The ascendant is the "WHO" of your being and that "WHO" is revealed by the Sabian Symbol found for the degree of the Zodiac it is in.

The descendant is the "WHERE-TO" of your being, although I sometimes prefer to use the term, "WHOM-TO" [as meaning as to "WHO" it is that you shall become]

The nadir was said by Dane to represent "HOW" that transition is to be made and the mid-haven represents "WHY" it must be made. Yet Dane did infer, but never did come right out and declare it and most very likely as for the reason he never compiled enough evidence before his passing, that this arrangement concerning the meridian is in regard to the mundane affairs of ones life. When they are reversed in roles they then symbolically represent the 'spiritual" affairs concerning the transformation indicated by the horizon points.

Know that the 360 Sabian Symbols represent the cycle of transformation that is found in all of natures cycles but when read from Aries 01* to Pisces 30* they represent the cycle of transformation which leads one into "Maya", [a word from Sanskrit which I must insist that you learn of and understand] "Maya" is the illusion of the material realm of existence and both the Sanatan Dharm [or "Hindu" religion by Occidental nomenclature] and the Buddhist philosophies forewarn of becoming entrapped within. You can most likely come to understand this from just studying the Sabian Symbol given for the 30th degree of Pisces, which is [ibid]

"PISCES 30°: A MAJESTIC ROCK FORMATION RESEMBLING A FACE IS IDEALIZED BY A BOY WHO TAKES IT AS HIS IDEAL OF GREATNESS, AND AS HE GROWS UP, BEGINS TO LOOK LIKE IT.

KEYNOTE:
The power of clearly visualized ideals to mold the life of the visualizer.

Nathaniel Hawthorne's story 'The Great Stone Face' is used here in an allegorical sense to show the capacity for self-transformation latent in man. This power can be developed through visualization, when the emotions and the will are poured into the visualized mental image. At the highest spiritual-cosmic level this is the power used by the God-like Beings at the close of a cosmic cycle in projecting the basic Formula (the Word) which will start a new universe. In a biological sense, it is the power latent in all seeds — the power to produce and guide the growth of the future plant. A most fitting symbol for the last phase of the cyclic process. Within the end of the cycle the seed of a new beginning exists in potency — unless the entire cycle has proven to be a failure.

This is the last stage of the last scene of the great ritual play of cyclic transformations. It brings to us a realization of the power of archetypes as factors conditioning life processes. Thus we could use as a final Keyword:
ARCHETYPALIZATION."

The key to understanding, as to what I getting on here about, is that the face the boy idealizes is a face in stone. To become as like stone is symbolically indicating becoming enmeshed, entrapped, in "Maya", the material world.

Dane wrote a number of times in various books, "the true path of a disciple begins in Virgo" although He never explained as to exactly what he meant.
It is because of the obtaining of the true natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus that this concept became clear. I do believe that I wrote in detail explaining this in that thread I initiated about the "birth chart of Jesus" it should be in the first post somewhere and you can find it and read more if you care to.
I was able to come to a realization that the cycle of spiritual transformation...that which leads us out of "Maya" and frees us from becoming entrapped in it thus begins at the 30th degree of Virgo and proceeds in the opposite direction culminating with the 1st degree of Libra.
I will at this point hereto post the text for the 1st degree of Libra's Sabian Symbol as to accelerate your acquisition of knowledge and understanding.
[ibid.]

"LIBRA 1°: IN A COLLECTION OF PERFECT SPECIMENS OF MANY BIOLOGICAL FORMS, A BUTTERFLY DISPLAYS THE BEAUTY OF ITS WINGS, ITS BODY IMPALED BY A FINE DART.

KEYNOTE:
The immortal archetypal reality that a perfect and dedicated life reveals.

Just as the symbol for Aries 1° evoked the keynote of the entire first half of the cycle, i.e. differentiation out of the undifferentiated 'Ocean of potentiality', this symbol for Libra 1° reveals to the intuitive consciousness the essential character of the second hemicycle. In the yearly cycle we have reached the fall equinox, the symbolic time -of bringing in the harvest in preparation for winter. It is the time consecrated to the seed, just as the spring equinox is consecrated to the germ, the new rise of life which in-forms the growth of individual organisms.
At this autumnal point, the drive toward individualization and self-assertion has lost much of its momentum, while a new trend is successfully and dynamically challenging its hegemony — the trend toward the formation of collectivities of individuals. But this new trend can be misunderstood if seen only superficially as the mere gathering together of individual persons. The process has a much deeper meaning, and indeed an inner source of power, for what is at stake is not merely an aggregation of separate units (simple or already complex, as in the case of 'families'). At the core of this 'coming together', the 'descent' or externalization of archetypal realities is gradually occurring. At the Libra stage, these archetypal realities are 'Forms'; at the Scorpio stage they will be 'Powers'. The symbol for this degree of the fall equinox thus describes a 'perfect form' — the result of the metamorphosis of 'worm' into butterfly, a process the symbolism of which has so often been used to indicate to man the possibility of his being transformed into 'more-than-man', the transhuman being, the true Initiate, the Adept, the Perfect. The perfect butterfly is impaled by a fine dart; the symbol of 'dart of wisdom' was used in Marc Jones's mimeographed course, while the original notation of what the clairvoyant had seen indicated 'a butterfly made perfect by a dart through it', suggesting a process of perfection through sacrifice.
As I see it, the dart can hardly be said to have made the butterfly perfect, but it keeps it perfect by killing the living organism. The impaled butterfly is preserved by the dart which 'fixes' it in perfection for a whole cycle, i.e. it makes an archetype of it. By thus escaping the normal process of dying and decay, the butterfly form (the 'perfection') is kept. It is kept in the mystical Shamballah, where it is said that the Pattern of Man is kept, just as the perfect bar measuring exactly one meter is (or was) kept in a crypt in Paris, where the metric system was originally devised.
The perfect butterfly thus represents the outcome of the process of occult discipleship symbolized by the sign Virgo. From then on, a new process begins, that of collectivization; at the very core of that new process the perfect Form of Man must remain as a standard of value if this process is to be valid and meaningful.

This is the first statement in the thirteenth scene of the great ritual drama. It is an actional phase because in it the perfection of individual activity is revealed and immortalized. This is the symbolical Transfiguration; at the Mount of Transfiguration, Jesus, the Son of Man, was 'impaled' by the ray of Divine Light, making of him a Son of God. It was at this very moment that he learned of the Crucifixion awaiting him. Thus the merely human individual is
MADE SACRED, becoming the pure embodiment of an archetype."

If you will please look to the last paragraph of the main text for the Sabian Symbol I quoted above and notice that Dane wrote, "The perfect butterfly thus represents the outcome of the process of occult discipleship symbolized by the sign Virgo."
What everyone didn't realize is that Dane wasn't inferring that the "process of occult discipleship" is begun and also completed by a process that is a mere 30 phases represented by the 30 degrees of the Sign of Virgo. All cycles of transformation are 360 phases in number.
The process of spiritual transformation begins with the 30th degree of Virgo and not the 1st degree and it proceeds through the other 359 in the opposite direction.
As the text Dane wrote for the 30th degree of Virgo will reveal when read reflectively [and recall that I am of just average aptitude as to reading comprehension] [ibid.]

"VIRGO 30°: TOTALLY INTENT UPON COMPLETING AN IMMEDIATE TASK, A MAN IS DEAF TO ANY ALLUREMENT.

KEYNOTE:
The total concentration required for reaching any spiritual goal.

This is the final symbol of the first half of the cycle. In the year cycle the fall equinox is now at hand; autumn begins. Through spring and summer many ways and byways have been experienced. The last message of this hemicycle of 'Individualization' is that on all decisive occasions what must be done has to be done so intently that no outer voices can penetrate the mind, still less the soul. The neophyte stands at the gates of the sacred Pyramid. There is only one step he can take — ahead, or he is lost.

This is the culminating step, the decision that results from a myriad of small choices. Still a shadow of hesitation can remain. Attention may be distracted from the Now by a voice from the past, glamorizing some old memory. The outer doors of perception and thought must be closed, so the soul can complete its
CONQUEST OF ILLUSION

"...so the soul can complete its CONQUEST OF ILLUSION.", that is what the true path of any spiritual discipleship is all about, conquering the "illusion", the illusion which is called "Maya" in ancient Sanskrit.
Thus now educated perhaps you can "see', and understand why Libra is represented by the symbol of 'The Scales". It's not because it is the middle Sign in the process of true spiritual transformation and thus represent a balance between two halves of the Zodiac, for one additional and very obvious reason that you are then left with six Signs to one side and five for the other, no, it's because they represent the weighing of your Karma, i.e both your "good and bad deeds" at the end of life.

Now then, as to the Sabian Symbol for your ascendant, the "WHO" of your being, it symbolically represents all that the ascendant if defined to be as such applies to your self.
It is the hardest of the four axis points for me to understand as to exactly how one is to interpret. While the 1st degree of Libra is the ascendant of the man known as Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth it can, and likely should, be interpreted to mean that He was born a "perfect specimen" of the human race...and Edgar Cayce even said so, himself as he explained that it has something to do with being born by a virgin who herself was born to a virgin and that only a woman so born herself can give virgin birth to a male child if in fact she is also the other half of the male childs' soul just as the Mother Miriam/Mary was in fact.... according to Edgar Cayce.

One of the greatest reasons I give all such credibility to the words of Edgar is because of the reason that he was so totally "spot on" as to have given the correct birth date for that of the man from Nazareth.

Yet the odds are that one out of every 360 people will have been born with an ascendant in the 1st degree of Libra and to my knowledge there hasn't been another so born as to be, or have been, as anything quite as like that man born a little over 2000 years ago and there have been, both present living and dead, between an estimated 48 billion and 62 billion people that have been born on earth from the year 1 A.D. [or C.E. for those that prefer] to the year 2015...and then you have to account for a 0.03382% increase each of the last three years, but lets just agree to the median of 55 billion for the sake of simplicity, shall we? Then adding 0.03382% a year for the last three years we get a figure of 55,055,821,875. Thus by dividing that number by 360 we get the figure of approximately 152,932,839 [adding 1 to each as for having to round up the decimal figures] people likely born in the last 2016 years with the 1st degree of Libra as their ascendant and not a single one to have had the same accounting as for what the Sabian Symbol for that degree meant to them as it did to the one whom is worshiped by approximately half the world's population at present. Yet everyone of them can, or could have had, that same symbol interpreted as to how it does, or how it did, apply, to themselves.

I have a good reason for having gone into such a detailed and lengthy explanation before I brought up the subject of the Sabian Symbol for your ascendant,
It is because I find it to be one of the most profound symbols of the 360 and that it also is the location of the Part of Service derived from the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus [which is about "spiritual service" and not about slaves and servants as most astrologers will attempt to make you believe they are... although that might hold true for horary charts, but I don't do horary charts] and his Part of Bondage and the symbol given it by Dane himself, [as He was given permission by Marc Edmoond Jones him to change any that Dane saw fit that needed to be so as long as the precept behind th symbolism was not altered in any way.]

I'm going to have to quit for the night here as it has grown so late.
I apologize for not having added one single detail of analysis to the interpretation of your natal chart today but I will make double the effort to cover the four points of the chart axis before the day is through, tomorrow. I fell asleep here at the keyboard twice in the last ten minutes so I must call it "a day".

Until tomorrow then, ptv.

Last edited:

Arena

Thanks for your reply. That may explain why sometimes I feel conflicted with myself. Also, it is true about the loss of my loved ones I have been through, one right at the time I was born and one at the time I turn 12. What's more interesting is that I do have a plan to move to the US to continue my study in a few years to come and, if possible, start my new life there. Hope life will give me the opportunity!

Thank you for your confirmation. I am sorry for your losses.

Your circumstances at home are likely to change around the age of 15-17 years of age as IC progresses towards Nnode. Then you will most likely change your home, either move into a bigger home or move away possibly to another country around 20 yrs of age as IC moves to Jupiter, this might be the time when you move for your studies. I wish you luck and hope you will move towards your Jupiter line... you have time to study relocation astrology or get good advice before choosing a place.

piercethevale

Your natal chart axis.

You have the 30th degree of Aquarius as for your ascendant and the Sabian Symbol that is associated with that degree of the Zodiac is symbolically "WHO" you are. It is representative of all matters of your ascendant.
As I already mentioned in a previous post the 30th degree of Aquarius happens to be the location of the Astrological Part of Service [aka an Arabic Part, but I have come to call all such mathematically derived points utilizing the same template of formula Astrological Parts with the occasional acceptance for those that were known to ancient cultures as the Hermetic Lots. That I do for the reason that if Hermes believed them to be of particular importance then everyone should be so ever reminded.] that is derived from the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus I was able to produce and it is also wherein lies that charts' Part of Bondage. You hopefully be able to easily understand why it was Yeshu'a/Jesus' two so titled Parts once you've read the following text given for the Sabian Symbol of this particular degree of the Zodiac.]

From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"...

"AQUARIUS 30°: DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE PAST OF A VERY ANCIENT CULTURE, A SPIRITUAL BROTHERHOOD IN WHICH MANY INDIVIDUAL MINDS ARE MERGED INTO THE GLOWING LIGHT OF A UNANIMOUS CONSCIOUSNESS IS REVEALED TO ONE WHO HAS EMERGED SUCCESSFULLY FROM HIS METAMORPHOSIS.

KEYNOTE:
The ability for the person with an open mind and a deep feeling for self-transcendence to come in contact with higher forms of existence.

The originally recorded Sabian symbol stated: 'The field of Ardath in bloom', which referred to a scene in an occult novel by Marie Corelli centering upon ancient Babylon. The reference may well have been a 'blind' inasmuch as Marc Jones has stressed his inner contact with a Brotherhood with Babylonian (or 'Sabian') roots. A spiritual Brotherhood constitutes a state of 'multi-unity' — i.e. a multiplicity of individuals, if one thinks of the paths they trod to reach their final metamorphosis, but a unity of consciousness and 'Soul' —thus unanimity ('anima' meaning Soul). In this spiritual Whole each unit is a recognizable 'form' or entity if one looks at it with the eyes of personality; but when seen through a unified spiritual vision or from a distance, the Whole appears to be one single area of radiant light. Similarly, when studied by the modern physicist, light can be apprehended either as a stream of identifiable particles (photons) or as one continuous wave. Whether it is seen as one or the other depends on the point of view.

This is the last and culminating symbol of Scene Twenty-two of the cyclic ritual. This is indeed a fitting symbol, as the number 22 symbolizes all forms of mastery. At any level, it is a symbol of spiritual group fulfillment — of
CONSCIOUS TOTALITY OF BEING.
"

The given description for this particular Sabian Symbol I find to also be a near perfect description of the spiritual agency that is known to some as "The Great White Brotherhood", to others as "The White Lodge"./ It is comprised of the ascended beings that the Buddhists identify as the Bodhisattvas.
The Theosophists were in contact with them and Dane Rudhyar was invited to come to the West Coast of the United States, in the 1920's, by the Theosophists that lived there, particularly Annie Besant, to compose music or a play they had written and wished to publicly perform. It was revealed in the early 1930's through Edgar Cayce that for the last 12 or so of the, then, some 22 years of "clairvoyant readings" He had been giving for people at their request that He in fact had been channeling anyone of the various entities that were of The Great White Brotherhood and sometimes it was an entity of the Angelic Orders "that served the Throne of Grace" itself. Dane Rudhyar eventually married the secretary to Mr. Leadbetter of the Theosophical Society [his first of four wives]. It was Annie Besant that encouraged Dane to write his first book on the subject of Astrology and even published it for him through the Theosophical Societys' own publishing house. "The Astrology of Personality" which, by the way, is the only book on the subject of Astrology that was chosen by the Times of London to be on their list of "The 100 Greatest Books of the Twentieth Century".
It was also revealed through Edgar that sometimes it was the particular member of the GWB, Saint Germain, that spoke through him. My publisher provided me with the assistance of author Dorothy Leon in my effort to write my first book ever and she is allegedly the only currently living disciple of Saint Germain.
I found it to be most interesting that Dane re-envisioned this particular degree's Sabian Symbol in the manner that he did...as for the reason I immediately recognized it to be a description of the Ascended Masters [as they are also sometimes called]. He He left it the way in which Miss Wheeler "saw" and described it I would have likely never "caught on" .

As to how this Sabian Symbol is to be understood as your ascendant I find that to be a bit of a challenge. It is possible that it can be taken quite literally and by that I mean you might even possibly be one of the ascended beings born here on earth in physical form {an ascended being is one that ascended to the 'higher realm" of existence without having to suffer physical death or achieved a state of "transfiguration" after death which as to either condition, as I understand it, that entity can willfully manifest themselves physically on this material plane. To chose to be born by woman in the flesh is likely done for the reason of spiritual subterfuge for the greater cause in the war that is going on all around us constantly between the forces of "Light" and those of "Darkness".
I know that such a "Brotherhood" does actually exist because I have been to that Lodge and have been in contact with many of the entities associated with it throughout my lifetime.

The Sabian Symbol can be taken not as quite so literal too.
Perhaps you are born of a soul well advanced on the path and are deemed ready to be given a test, a challenge, some task or maybe even placed on probationary status.

It may even be such subtle contact and guidance you receive that you never become fully aware of it during you life... that is the case for many people.

I already gave you the text for the Sabian Symbol for your descendant thus you can go back to that post and read it again to try to come to an understanding of what the "transformation" ahead of you in life might possibly entail.

I'll get to the nadir and midhaven symbols either later tonight [it's nearly 11 p.m. here in California presently] or might wait until tomorrow... I had a long day and just ain't as young as I once was. Writing doesn't come easily for me... and certainly not naturally. I used to hate it. If my mother were still alive she would attest to that for as little often the times that I did write to her.. and I hated the subject of English Grammar... still do, in fact.:annoyed:

I'll get back to you as soon as I am up to it again, soon enough anyways, and I'll go over the Sabian Symbols for those two axis points, those that are to be taken as your ""HOW" and "WHY" as to "WHO" you are and "WHERE-TO" it is that you are headed to in the life ahead of you. They involve the 6th degree for Sagittarius and Gemini.

In fact I see no reason why I shouldn't just post them right now so that you can familiarize yourself with them.

Recall, please f you will, that the Sabian Symbol for your mid-haven is to be taken as for the "HOW" in regard as to your spiritual transformation...that one that will serve for the "greater good" in cause to those that "serve the Throne of Grace" itself and that the Sabian Symbol for the nadir, that of the 6th degree of Gemini is to be taken as the answer as to "WHY"..
You read them in reverse roles as for the transformation of the mundane, that which will produce for you what material needs you will have in your life. I have to mention and thank fellow member Phoenix Venus for getting me to realize and convince me that it is best to be knowledgeable of and to pursue both the mundane and the spiritual processes... at least I'm convinced it is for the greater mass of people here on earth. There does come along the occasional, and necessary, renunciate and possibly it may be just the one they should concern themselves with... I can't say for sure, but Phoenix Venus' thoughts on the matter make good sense in that it seems the most logical to seek a balance as such in our lives.

The Sabian Symbol for your mid-haven, the 6th degree of Sagittarius is then, [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 6°: A GAME OF CRICKET.

KEYNOTE:
The development of skill in group-situations testing collective goals.

Any society is built on the interplay between groups of people, each group united by an at least temporary aim. The individual person within the group is assigned a particular role in the play; and definite rules have to be obeyed. The game teaches not only personal skill, but fairness and cooperation. Where this symbol is found, the value of making individual-will or ego-will subservient to collective cultural patterns is emphasized. Several symbols belonging to Scene Seventeen (Sagittarius) relate to games or group rituals, because these are 'ab-stracted' from everyday social behavior and used as educative means to develop group-consciousness and an individual sense- of responsibility to the group.

This is the first symbol of the fiftieth five-fold sequence. It refers to the importance of developing
GROUP SOLIDARITY.
"

The Sabian Symbol for your nadir is. [ibid.]

"GEMINI 6°: WORKMEN DRILLING FOR OIL.

KEYNOTE:
The avidity for that knowledge which ensures wealth and power.

This symbol superficially considered can be referred to the insatiable drive of modern man for power and wealth, his readiness to accept the risk of failure. But it has a deeper meaning, especially if related to the next symbol. Oil is the end result of the decay of living materials. Drilling for oil may represent the attempt to penetrate to the deep layers of the collective Unconscious and to reawaken the powers of the archaic psyche which once flourished — for instance in the true ceremonial magic of the tribal world, perhaps among the adepts of the fabled Atlantis, or even among the shamans and witch doctors of more recent times. The archaic powers may be 'refined' for modern situations, but the almost inevitable result is the release of noxious waste products, 'pollution'. And there is a pollution of consciousness as well as of the atmosphere man breathes.
The zodiacal sign Gemini has basically the meaning of insatiable curiosity and avidity for knowledge; it is logically a 'human' sign (the Twins). One of the Twins tends to seek power and knowledge from the ancient past, the other to discover a living source of strength and wisdom which is forever being replenished by the celestial downpour of Spiritual Consciousness and love (cf. the next symbol). It is man's nature, alas, to begin with potentially negative emotions and desires.

This is the first stage of the fourteenth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases. It deals with the emotional and, at the present-day level of evolution, socially prized reaction of most human beings to the attainment of new forms of knowledge, i.e.
AMBITION.
"

So it does seem to indicate that yours is to be a more "worldly" life ahead of you. Concerned with matters of spiritual righteousness and propriety, I will dare say, but one that seeks to build and acquire "wealth and power".

You'll likely feel right at home in America, if you ever do so happen to emigrate here. You'll find plenty of like company... we could certainly use more of the likes of those that are guided by the "Throne of Grace", though.
I hope that you remember just "whom" it is that you best have to serve... the One that sits upon that Throne, of course.

May Gods' Eternal Light and Love be yours and assist you on your life path ahead of you..

piercethevale

So, I did end up here tonight pretty much covering all of it , anyways... must have got my "second wind".
I'll post a few of the most essential Astrological Parts that you really should be aware of in the next few days ... or so...
and I'll try to find the link to what there is posted online of Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala" which the last time I checked was everything from the book except for one chapter that isn't so essential as having access to the description o fall 360 of the Sabian Symbols.

I recommend that you always refer to the Sabians when analyzing any astrological matter that has a Zodiacal degree associated with it... you may eventually come to "see" for yourself that they are quite literally of effect...

piercethevale

Here are the Sabian Symbols for a couple of very essential Astrological Parts to be aware of, the Part of Catastrophe [Asc. + Uranus - Sun] and the Hermetic Lot of Nemesis aka the Part of Sudden Advancement [Asc. + Part of Fortune - Saturn]

I have already given you the explanation of how and why the Part of Catastrophe will do its thing... your's is at 27* Capricorn 20' 25" [interestingly that is the location of the U.S.A.'s natal Pluto.]
From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala" the following description and interpretation for the Sabian Symbol of the 28th degree of Capricorn...

"CAPRICORN 28°: A LARGE AVIARY.

KEYNOTE:
The enjoyment of spiritual values by the soul able to familiarize itself with their implications.

Birds symbolize spiritual forces, and the aviary presents us with a picture of these forces or desires contained within a mind open to the light of psychic or Soul realities, and bringing joy and harmony to the consciousness. The strenuous ascent represented by the preceding scene changes into a picture of familiarity with inspiring experiences. Yet this familiarity may also suggest a lack of spontaneity and of the thrill of discovery. To use modern terms, the peak experiences have become those of a high plateau, at which level one may lose one's sense of direction at times.

This is the third stage in the sixtieth sequence of phases which lead to group mastery of cosmic energies. The youthful effort to reach the summits of cultural and spiritual attainment has settled down into a complex state of inspiration — a state which at times may bring confusion because of the multiplicity of the voices to which one has become open. One may speak here of
CLAIRAUDIENCE, meaning a capacity for being responsive to many inner voices."

Wow, what a duzey of a symbol to have for your Part of Catastrophe after learning of what your chart axis symbolizes .
I am by religious upbringing a "Quaker", "Free Quaker" to be more specific, but that is something you can research about on your own if it interests you.
"Quakers", more properly said, those of the brethren of the Society of Friends, have no priests or clergy but do meet in congregation. We listen for, and to, the ''INNER VOICE'', that is to say, the Voice of God dictating to us within. I have a few threads and posts here in the forum in which I have written a bit about my experiences with that "Inner Voice".
There are a number of historians and scholars of other fields of studies that would have an interest in the United States that do believe it was the Quaker influences and the setting they provided in their city of Philadelphia, the first capital of the United States, that set the right atmosphere, the perfect setting with the right "vibe" for the Declaration of Independence, the founding of this nation and the eventual Constitutional Convention-Bill of Rights. [and that this happens to be the Sabian Symbol for the United States natal Pluto is just so appropriate and I can "see" how it has been at work upon our society since the beginning.]
You will have to be ever so weary of what any "inner voice" you might hear or believe you hear should tell you and yet also be receptive to any such "voice" too. ... rather a perplexing dilemma ... just remember that the "catastrophe" is one that will most likely be unavoidable but being forewarned is to be forearmed and you now are so informed and will have the opportunity to mitigate any damage that has the potential to so become.

Now then, on to the other Astrological Part, the Hermetic Lot of Nemesis, but I prefer to use the other title for this one that of the Part of Sudden Advancement.
Whether it does eventually prove to be your "nemesis" or that which provides a "sudden advancement" can really only be evaluated at your lifes' end.
As the one derived from the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus so clearly demonstrates, it was that which provided Yeshu'a with a sudden advancement as those of us who ascribe to the belief that during His, so called, "Lost Years", [the 18 year period of time between when He was 12 to 30 years of age] that he traveled extensively through other lands. Edgar Cayce spoke many a time while in trance during his readings as to where He had traveled and from whom he studied under to further his spiritual development culminating with his visiting Egypt and partaking in an initiation rite within the 'Great Pyramid".
The Part of Sudden Advancement derived from the natal chart of Yeshu'a is in the 11th degree of Gemini. I will post the Sabian Symbol for the 11th degree of Gemini here as for you, and others that are reading this, to see for yourselves that the Astrological Part is quite symbolically active in a literal sense.
[ibid.]
"GEMINI 11°: NEWLY OPENED LANDS OFFER THE PIONEER NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXPERIENCE.

KEYNOTE:
The power and joy of new beginnings.

These 'newly opened lands' can refer to any as yet unexperienced field of potential activity at any level — material, emotional, mental or supermental. We are now dealing with the third level of experience, at which individuality — or at least the ego character — operates more definitely. While in the preceding phases much was said concerning the powers of the mind, this mind was essentially based on the collective patterns of a culture and a society. Now, at this third level, we find the human being essentially engaged in his personal and particular struggle for full and effective individualization. And the initial realization he has to experience is that he has reached a potentially virgin field of consciousness and activity. He is facing the unfamiliar. Anything could happen.

This is the first stage of the fifteenth five-fold sequence of symbols. Having conquered, at least to some extent, the collective and material energies of nature and society, man has become relatively 'separate' from the past. He faces the future. Every step ahead should show him
RISING TO THE OCCASION.
"

Your Part of Sudden Advancement is at 23* Capricorn 55' 34", that is in the 24th degree of Capricorn and by Dane's analysis...
[ibid]

"CAPRICORN 24°: A WOMAN ENTERING A CONVENT.

KEYNOTE:
Total commitment to a transcendent goal.

A convent is a place made available by a community which believes in the possibility of reaching a world-transcending state of consciousness. It is made available to individuals who may be variously motivated. To some it is an escape from the intolerable pressures of family and society; to others it represents the possibility of pursuing in peace a spiritual ideal to which the whole being aspires and is totally dedicated. The important point, in this phase of the cyclic process, is that the existence of a convent expresses another aspect of the relationship between the society (its religion and culture) and the individual. In the preceding symbol society rewarded the individual for a noble performance in its service; here society accepts the fact that beyond its daily normal patterns of behavior and commitments, another way of life exists which, in a higher sense, also has social value. In the old Hindu society dominated by a rigid caste system, the
ideal embodied in the sannyasi — the wandering holy man or yogi meditating in a forest or a cave, who had entirely given up all that caste implied — was seen to be the very culmination of the social process.

In this fourth stage symbol we see the paradoxical nature of the social process operating more strongly than ever. This derives from the fact that man's nature contains in seed the possibility of overcoming and transcending itself in acts of complete denials and of surrender to a 'higher' Law or quality of being. All spiritual techniques are indeed paradoxical. Rigid discipline conditions pure inner freedom. The final goal is the attainment of
TRANSCENDENT SECURITY.
"

All I can say here is .. WOW .... so it does seem that a "spiritual calling" is very much indicated after all.

You'll just have to trust the life process to do its "thing" and if and when such a consideration as to entering into such a sanctity ...you'll know then what decision you have to make.

piercethevale

Just and added fyi, here...
I'm not likely to be on the internet for the next two or three weeks.
So any further questions you might have that you would like for me to answer will have to wait.
I regret this as I was planning on analyzing a few more of your Astrological Parts.
Yet, you know where the list I compiled of the Astrological Parts is located and that it has the formulae for all that are listed.
...and here is the link I promised you for the text of Dane Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala" ...minus one chapter.
http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

You have now seen how the process of analysis is done when utilizing the Sabian Symbols ...thus you have all the tools you need.... most of them, anyways.

Good luck, may you find all the success in life that you wish for.
ptv

P.S. make that minus two chapters. I just checked and the first chapters of Part # and Part $ aren't available at that link but all the others are and also every one of the 360 symbols is listed and available to read about.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Just and added fyi, here...
I'm not likely to be on the internet for the next two or three weeks.
So any further questions you might have that you would like for me to answer will have to wait.
I regret this as I was planning on analyzing a few more of your Astrological Parts.
Yet, you know where the list I compiled of the Astrological Parts is located and that it has the formulae for all that are listed.
...and here is the link I promised you for the text of Dane Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala" ...minus one chapter.
http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

You have now seen how the process of analysis is done when utilizing the Sabian Symbols ...thus you have all the tools you need.... most of them, anyways.

Good luck, may you find all the success in life that you wish for.
ptv

P.S. make that minus two chapters. I just checked and the first chapters of Part # and Part $ aren't available at that link but all the others are and also every one of the 360 symbols is listed and available to read about.

Hello HYHOANG, I just read your p.m. to me and I am very happy that you found my replies above to have been of value and use to you and that your life is developing along a spiritual path.
The link I provided some years ago to the web page that has Danes book, and all the Sabian Symbols to read, was offline for sometime afterward but it did return. Kudos to the mindfire website for yet still providing us all with access to Danes, now out of print, book. People are asking outrageous amounts of money for a used copy. I did find out earlier this year that the website known as scribd, has the book in "e" form and members can download it in a couple of different formats. PDF is one of them and membership is a very resonable price too. In fact I took advantage of an introductory offer of a two week trial for free. All I needed was a credit card and I got away with using an old debit card that still had a few cents left on it and got the entire book in PDF form.

As I was reading through this thread to re-familiarize myself with your chart and what I wrote I noticed that in my last post I made the mistake of holding down the shift key when I wrote about the missing chapters.
That should have read as follows.

P.S. make that minus two chapters. I just checked and the first chapters of Part 3 and Part 4 aren't available at that link but all the others are and also every one of the 360 symbols is listed and available to read about.

The reason the web page was offline for a time was likely because someone had taken it upon themselves to render some of Dane's text gender neutral. That was a sad mistake as it did change the meaning of a few of the interpretations and made for difficult and slightly erroneous understanding.
I had to go through the entire set of the 360 Sabian Symbols in the file I had downloaded [as my book is so tattered and dog-eared it is nearly impossible to use for reference work anymore. Most of the pages have become loose and it sits in a pile in my "special bookcase'...the one with glass doors and a lock... as I have friends that feel they can freely borrow such things. I'm missing a few such special books presently.] Luckily I found that the adulterated symbols were limited to those in Sagittarius, but the task took me all of one day.
While the perpetrator probably thought that what they were doing was a noble act one shouldn't mess with an authors original words.

While I do respect a womans' right to be considered equal to a man in all matters, both civil and spiritual, this is not a gender-less universe/creation and somethings must be understood from the perspective of one gender or the other. Dane also wrote in the vernacular of his time...and in his day it was, generally, considered to be a "mans' world". Many old idioms are written in such a way and I, being so poor at expressing things verbally, rely on many of those old idioms as for my being such a poor writer. I envy the novelists and especially the poets and highly admire their abilities to write so creatively.
If Dane had been born in more modern times perhaps He could have written what he wanted us to understand in a gender neutral manner but such was not the case and it is most inadvisable to try to re-write the words of Dane as He was the MASTER at symbolic interpretation.... as far as these Sabian Symbols were concerned, anyways.

There are a few authors that have attempted to make those symbols that contain Occidental oriented imagery .... such as the use of Santa Claus in that symbol for the 2nd deg. of Gemini... more universal so as to be more readily understood by all cultures. The last time I checked author/astrologer Lynda Hill had been doing that rather well. But my advice is to always consult Danes' work first and to use any other authors work as supplementary.

I'm also sending you a reply via personal message. I may not finish that reply today so just be patient. It will arrive.

Thank you for writing me. It made my day to read it and hear that my efforts were helpful and are appreciated.

All the best and may great stars guide your way.
piercethevale.:smile:

Last edited: