Brazil V Chile

Rohan

It was fantastic first round of FIFA 2014. Now, we are moving to next step. Lets start our predictions with the first match of Brazil.

Asc. 28Li46, MC 21Cn0 , Moon 21Cn39 exactly on the MC. POF 13Sc33
Moon on MC, Asc. Team wins.
But Asc. Last degree , will it make any difference?
Brazil Yellow
Chile White
Libra represents both Yellow and White. Who will be the Asc.?
Pl. share your views. Goca what is your analysis?

Thanks.

fensi88

First Brazil as "home" team will sure wear yellow/Ve kit, they are ASC. I think Chile will wear also their home red/Ma kit, at least so the chart tell us, so they are DSC.
I agree with you, Moon on same degree as MC, strong testimony of ASC team win. Also only one important Moon's aspect is with Venus/L1 antiscion one more testimony for ASC team/Brasil win.

jash23

According to me, Brazil seems unassailable in this tournament, and if we talk about chile, then that team is not strong which can face Brazil attack. So, I predict Brazil win in this knockout match.

fensi88

Goca, any option to determine the tie-breaker will be there or not?

My english is not so good so I do not know what is tie-breaker, but if you ask about additional time I think it is not possible, because angles are cardinal, one ruler cardinal, second mutable, Moon cardinal, so I think there will no be additional time.
For those who bet, be carefull because we have late degree on ASC, and if match late only 4 minutes we have ASC in new sign and then analyse wil be different.

EhabAtari

What about number of goals ? expected times of goals ? I don't know how to this type of prediction . can someone advice?

manish123

fjlwDAu.gif

Cypocryphy

BrazilChile.png

Favorites are Brazil. Allocate Venus, Mars and Saturn appropriately. Anticia of Venus conjoins with the midheaven. However, Saturn, by 4º, conjoins the Part of Fortune in the first house, and Saturn is L4. Thus, we have Saturn operating as a destructive force for the favored team, and we have it as a testimony for the unfavored team, Chile (although not traditionally). Saturn is applying (retrograde), and primacy should be given to it as ruler. The Moon is on the cusp of the tenth, not operating as ruler.

Brazil will win (estimate 2 -1 if Saturn destructive)

Note: Good example of Saturn vs Moon and which is stronger. I initially said Chile would upset by same score, if Saturn overpowers the Moon.

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Brazil => Odds = 1.55 => ASC => Venus / MC => Moon
Chile => Odds =6.25 => DSC => Mars / IC => Saturn

Testimonies for ASC:

1. Lord #10 is inside 10th House (Gives power to ASC).
2. A-Lord #1 is inside 10th House (Gives power to ASC).
3. A-Lord #1 is applying conjunction with Moon. (Strong testimony)
4. Moon is so near MC which gives indicate that ASC will win the game (Moon is conjunction with MC). (Strong testimony)
5. POF is inside 1st House.

Testimonies for DSC:

1. A-Lord #4 is inside 4th house (Gives power to DSC).

Based on listed facts I am expecting ASC/Brazil to win this game.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Image-14.jpg

I cast a horary chart for Chile, the country of my mother. We all want Chile to win.

If you look, you can see that Chile is Jupiter at 25º Cancer. It is in its exaltation, but weak in the house of death. Mercury is retrograde and about to turn direct. It is very weak right now, but strong in its own house. Mercury is too far away to be combust. The part of fortune is in the first house, deposited by Jupiter. The anticia of Jupiter encroaches the 7th house.

After all testimonies, Chile will win against Brazil.

Last edited:

manish123

R u serious .. chille is gud but still Brazil is better practically .. don't u think so .. so request u to check again pls ..

nd r there any chances of extra time or penalty or will complete easily within 90 mins .. :-D

fensi88

I think Chile will not win. Here is why: Their ruler Ju is on same degree as Nodes that means their activity will have some misfortune that could be called a catastrophe in some way. Also ASC is in conjunction with fixed star Antares. Antares is about closing down and cycles ending.

Cypocryphy

R u serious .. chille is gud but still Brazil is better practically .. don't u think so .. so request u to check again pls ..

nd r there any chances of extra time or penalty or will complete easily within 90 mins .. :-D

Looking at the event chart, Brazil will clearly win. There will be no overtime. It will be a full 90 minute game and no more. The horary, however, I cast for a second look. Fensi made some good points.

Cypocryphy

I think Chile will not win. Here is why: Their ruler Ju is on same degree as Nodes that means their activity will have some misfortune that could be called a catastrophe in some way. Also ASC is in conjunction with fixed star Antares. Antares is about closing down and cycles ending.

Nice call with Antares, Fensi. I didn't consider that, overlooked it. I'm testing out this chart without utilizing the nodes in that way, although, with Jupiter near exact at the bendings, it is a portentous sign. It's particularly ominous because it is South.

I think you might have called it right. I think, perhaps, Chile will not win.

Last edited:

jash23

BrazilChile.png

Favorites are Brazil. Allocate Venus, Mars and Saturn appropriately. Anticia of Venus conjoins with the midheaven. However, Saturn, by 4º, conjoins the Part of Fortune in the first house, and Saturn is L4. Thus, we have Saturn operating as a destructive force for the favored team, and we have it as a testimony for the unfavored team, Chile (although not traditionally). Saturn is applying (retrograde), and primacy should be given to it as ruler. The Moon is on the cusp of the tenth, not operating as ruler.

Brazil will win (estimate 2 -1 if Saturn destructive)

Note: Good example of Saturn vs Moon and which is stronger. I initially said Chile would upset by same score, if Saturn overpowers the Moon.

I can not predict the goals, as there can be anything in this game, and whenever I predicted then it failed. But if chart tells something about today match , and the no. goals going to happen, then please tell me about it. I didn't understand it properly.