What's good community!

13th

Hi I'm 13th it stand for my birthday and my name will remain unknown due to people invading my privacy in my hometown. But anyways I'm a Sun Virgo with a Moon in scorpio I don't know my ascendant. I strive on religion, psychology, metaphysics, health, and art. Pretty much any thing that has to do with soul searching or expressing my self. I was born Sept 13. 1991.

I'm from florida there's not much to do here but talk in listen, but I've adapted to this slow pace life. I have dreams about leaving this town though and go somewhere that's more convenient, ya know a library, mall or any social settings that's in walking distance.

I want to become a freelance artist and travel the world. But until then I'll just explore the unknown territories with in myself. I love meaningful conversations with water types but I cannot stand any earth type besides Taurus (Including my own). I prefer to befriend Pisces women, Cancer women, Taurus, sag dudes, aries chicks sometimes, scorpio males sometimes, virgo males depending on moon, aquarius, geminis (but I keep my distance).

I'm not the typical prideful virgo because my ex was a sun cancer/moon aries and she pretty much gave me alot of insight and I realize pride was my self defense. I'm somewhat confident, or more confident then the typical virgos because I'm self aware, and emotionally intelligent. I'm actually I pretty open person to be a virgo I scored ENFP(Extroverted intuitive feeling perceptive) for my MBTI test ironically I'm probably one of the few virgos that doesn't believe in condemning xD .

Back to water signs yea I love water signs. Cancers makes me feel like an alpha male and pisces makes me feel like a tyrant. My mom is cancer I find it so cute how moody they get it's like I'm taking care of a little baby. Pisces are inspiring they tickle my brain with the things they say. I was fussing about something because I failed at doing something for my ex and her mom and pisces was like "don't worry she's just a lil girl" instantly stopped worrying. It may not sound like much to you but how insightful she was kinda freaked me out. It was like I could feel her inside my head. 0_o Having a gaba deficiencies My mind does shut of sometimes. Oh I'm way off topic I'm pretty random as well. Well bye.