Past and future

Lela

Hi,

I am thinking of this question for so long (I do not know when time when I first thought about it) so I will be very thankful if someone could create chart for me and give me some inside.

At the beginning of 2006 my 6-year long relationship ended. My ex-boyfriend and I stayed in almost everyday contact. After breakup we are spending so much time together…Not really normal! We love and extremely respect each other but there are reasons greater than two of us and I guess we will never be together again. In this 8 months neither of us had other relation. Two hours ago we were on coffee and talked about future, what will happen when we start dating someone else…
I am a little bit sad at the moment.

My question is – is there new relation and true love with someone else waiting for me? When?

Thanks!

Lela

Arian Maverick

Lela,

Unfortunately, I do not believe such questions (i.e. ones you have been thinking about over a long period of time) are answerable using horary astrology...

Arian Maverick

Lela

Arian Maverick thanks for quick reply:).

I knew that I can not ask such question and create chart by myself but I thought that someone else could ask in my name. Like “when will Lela meet “significant” one?”

Concerning love, I guess, you can’t find person that didn’t think about every classical love question sometimes “before” (when will I meet someone special, big love, when I will get married…).
So how to formulate “NEW” love question? Would it be ok if you put some time period for such questions (for example “in next 6 months”)?
It is easy to formulate question when you have totally new situation/person in your life but what to do with general questions?

I just realized that today is VOC Moon, not really good time for new questions:).

Thank you for your help:)!

Lela

Arian Maverick

These are all very good questions which test the boundaries of horary astrology...

I knew that I can not ask such question and create chart by myself but I thought that someone else could ask in my name. Like “when will Lela meet “significant” one?”

Although the ancients surely understood that the querent may ask a question on another's behalf, I somehow do not believe that a horary chart created as a favor to another will have the same potency as one in which the querent is not influenced by forces outside themselves.

Concerning love, I guess, you can’t find person that didn’t think about every classical love question sometimes “before” (when will I meet someone special, big love, when I will get married…).

You bring up a valid point, but I do not believe it is necessary to have never thought of a specific question in order to cast a chart; according to my understanding, however, one should not consult horary astrology if the subject has been occupying their mind for some time unless they strongly feel the moment is right to do so.

So how to formulate “NEW” love question? Would it be ok if you put some time period for such questions (for example “in next 6 months”)?
It is easy to formulate question when you have totally new situation/person in your life but what to do with general questions?

It's ironic that you mentioned six months, because this is the common time the querent is told to wait before asking the same question again.

I just realized that today is VOC Moon, not really good time for new questions.

Yes, but I do not believe one should attempt to manipulate the timing of their question so the Universe will provide them the answer they seek. Also, a VOC Moon is certainly significant...

Arian Maverick

Lela

Again, thanks for reply! Well, what you wrote certainly have some sense.

When I wrote “Would it be ok if you put some time period for such questions (for example “in next 6 months”) I thought about common questions. Giving them “time period” makes them fresh, is it right?
For example, if I have considered option to live with someone and thinking if it is good or not, should I or shouldn’t I, but during that time never asked horary question is it ok to (when I feel it is the right time) ask “Am I going to start living together with X in next 2 months?”?

Today, I realized that I never (I think so) asked “who will make new relationship first, me or my ex-boyfriend? Here I am thinking about real relationship not some one affair (cause I had that first!). Is this one valid for an answer?

Here is chart for this new horary question:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2gw&nhor=1&cid=xprfileaGDavE-u1160930451

Thanks a lot!

Lela

Last edited: