To marry a cheater?

Shadowkat

So, all I have heard about marriage in my chart seems rather unlucky. I am not of course in a relationship now. So, basically what I have been told is a will possibly marry a wealthy man and we will have arguments...he will cheat a lot and if I leave him the second man will be worse and maybe be physically abusive...now I am not denying these...like anyone else...I want a happy marriage...I would just like to know how astrologers are reading this and what you may think...I just want to be happy in my relationships. Also, is a time frame readable..?

If I can provide other charts please let me know.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_andrea.34148.42041.png
    astro_w2gw_andrea.34148.42041.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 39
  • astro_2gw_andrea.44158.56730.jpg
    astro_2gw_andrea.44158.56730.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 111

Kite

Perhaps they are reading Mercury combust with the Sun in the whole sign 7th house with Neptune. This doesn't necessarily mean your mate will cheat on you. This could mean a secret relationship for instance or something to do with other hidden aspects of the relationship or the partner. Also - the chart is fluid - not everything manifests at all times. There may be a particular time where this may come out in your life but not all the time.

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

So, all I have heard about marriage in my chart seems rather unlucky. I am not of course in a relationship now.

So, basically what I have been told is a will possibly marry a wealthy man and we will have arguments...he will cheat a lot and if I leave him the second man will be worse and maybe be physically abusive...now I am not denying these...like anyone else...I want a happy marriage...I would just like to know how astrologers are reading this and what you may think...I just want to be happy in my relationships. Also, is a time frame readable..?

If I can provide other charts please let me know.

But you are still dealing with a man - you can't forget. Did he cheat on you ?

Although I think that what you were told is nonsense - if you believe in - you are at least warned, now and don't need to take a cheater.