What does this T-square mean?

KingKrime

Hi everybody! I recently realized I have a T-square in my chart and I need some help deciphering!
It reads
Ascendant in Virgo opp. Uranus in Pisces with MC in Gemini as the focal.

I also noticed that my sun and moon (cancer and Pisces respectively) are trine at 25°, both sextile my North Node.

Any thoughts? I’m still a novice haha, so any feedback is appreciated!

[please upload a chart to the Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi everybody! I recently realized I have a T-square in my chart and I need some help deciphering!
It reads

I also noticed that my sun and moon (cancer and Pisces respectively) are trine at 25°, both sextile my North Node.

[please upload a chart to the Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator]

Even without the chart, a T-square involves planetary bodies, since planets are the only things that actually have energy in the chart.

Points like the Asc-Dsc MC-IC, the North and South Node, the Part of Fortune, things like that, have no energy by themselves and so are not considered part of structures like t-squares, grand crosses, grand trines, etc.
So what you have is an outer planet, Uranus, on or around the Descendant.

Sun Moon trine is a favorable aspect in a chart, easily following energy between the two bodies. And easy flow between how your see yourself and how you to feel. In the water signs of Cancer and Pisces, it would point to perhaps unconsciously living out of and acting out of your feeling life. That energy between the Sun and Moon will help support you as you move toward what you are called to become in this life, the NN.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi everybody!

I recently realized I have a T-square in my chart

and I need some help deciphering!
It reads
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

ASPECT PATTERNS - 'T' SQUARE :smile:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition

are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently a better than average chance
of success throughout life.

When the 'T' Square is in:
Cardinal Signs
there is exceptional dynamism and energy;

Fixed Signs
people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

Mutable Signs
they may try to solve, or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable.
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

KingKrime

Even without the chart, a T-square involves planetary bodies, since planets are the only things that actually have energy in the chart.

Points like the Asc-Dsc MC-IC, the North and South Node, the Part of Fortune, things like that, have no energy by themselves and so are not considered part of structures like t-squares, grand crosses, grand trines, etc.
So what you have is an outer planet, Uranus, on or around the Descendant.

Sun Moon trine is a favorable aspect in a chart, easily following energy between the two bodies. And easy flow between how your see yourself and how you to feel. In the water signs of Cancer and Pisces, it would point to perhaps unconsciously living out of and acting out of your feeling life. That energy between the Sun and Moon will help support you as you move toward what you are called to become in this life, the NN.

Ah, that makes more sense. A certain website I used brought it up. Now I know it’s not reliable! Thank you so much for your feedback!!