Composite Venus conj Pluto: Not "real" love?

Virgoan12

I've been reading that venus/pluto aspects are not really real love with reciprocation and intimacy, it's the illusion of love because the pluto seeks to control and tear down and tge venus is powerless to resist (until one day they finally force themselves to). However, what I've seen only referenced this in regards to synastry, not the composite. So in a composite (with also a sun/venus and pluto sun conjunction), would this apply the same and still only be the "illusion" of love? How does interplay btwn two people work with this conj in a composite?

Bina

Venus/Pluto can signify intense attraction, also power struggles. I think it can also mean deep love and intense sexuality.

Last edited:

Bina

If it is in a composite chart the two people are likely to get deeply involved with each other and explore the depth of their connection. I think it's a very positive aspect in a composite chart. :smile:

Sweet Pea

Hi! Thanks for the reply! Yes, I've read the more ready websites, I was just looking for other viewpoints and perhaps personal experiences. Particularly with the conjunct.

Actually you said you hadn't read about it in composite, so I gave you a link. But it seems you had read it already.

Virgoan12

Actually you said you hadn't read about it in composite, so I gave you a link. But it seems you had read it already.

I apologize if my original comment was not clear. When I stated "I've been reading that venus/pluto aspects are not really real love with reciprocation and intimacy, it's the illusion of love..." I did not know if this "illusion of love" applied only to synastry or to composites as well. I know in composites it's reciprocal, but I was trying to ascertain WHAT is reciprocal, if it's merely intense feelings or if it is actually love.

But thank you anyway for your assistance! :smile:

folelser

Hello !
I am new here, also quite new to Astrology but I have been reading alot, "the illusion thing" is more related with Neptune I think. What I read is that you idealize your partner too much, is a dreamy feeling there is an inclination to illusions and delusions. I have also experienced this and is different from Pluto, Pluto is intensity.

I have also experienced venus/moon pluton, I can say that is a very itensive feeling, you realise that you have never felt this way before and you are surprised of the deept of your feelings, but the feelings are so strong that you can barely keep with your normal life. The problem is that , that intensive feeling can be destructive and also it's impossible to keep on that level for ever, so it could happen that one of you two do something drastic to liberate from it, or when that intensve feeling decreases it could leave a feeling of confusion, you don't know whats going on, its something new. Then its when is important for you two to get used to the new feeling and go trough all that torment, and then Voilà something beautiful might happen.
I just imagine because I couldnt make it until there unfortunately..nd I talked from my experience

(english is not my firt language btw :))

I would be happy to share more experiences and opinions about it!!

Shinzo

Hello !
I am new here, also quite new to Astrology but I have been reading alot, "the illusion thing" is more related with Neptune I think. What I read is that you idealize your partner too much, is a dreamy feeling there is an inclination to illusions and delusions. I have also experienced this and is different from Pluto, Pluto is intensity.

I have also experienced venus/moon pluton, I can say that is a very itensive feeling, you realise that you have never felt this way before and you are surprised of the deept of your feelings, but the feelings are so strong that you can barely keep with your normal life. The problem is that , that intensive feeling can be destructive and also it's impossible to keep on that level for ever, so it could happen that one of you two do something drastic to liberate from it, or when that intensve feeling decreases it could leave a feeling of confusion, you don't know whats going on, its something new. Then its when is important for you two to get used to the new feeling and go trough all that torment, and then Voilà something beautiful might happen.
I just imagine because I couldnt make it until there unfortunately..nd I talked from my experience

Please share more!! Is it long lasting? Give us examples if you want. Enjoyed reading what you wrote :)

folelser

Please share more!! Is it long lasting? Give us examples if you want. Enjoyed reading what you wrote :)

Hello, are you going through this too?
Thank you I wrote it time ago, I can see I was really into that person.
It lasted almost 3 years until the idealised image I had of that person just totaly died and by that time I met other guy with whom I had Pluto aspects too (amoung others) and my attention went 100% towards him.
I feel that the Plutonia contacts are very meaningful for me but it doesn't seems for other people.

I might say it was a forced break up, otherwise the effect would have lasted longer. It went from being affected by him daily to suddenly him desapearing from mind/heart. on composite chart btw

Last edited:

Virgoan12

Hello !

Thank you. Yes, the issue I seem to face is that I have a nasty Venus square Neptune natally, so when I was hit with a Venus Conjunct Pluto in a composite with someone who I still can't forget about after several years, I question if the lingering is my Neptune delusions of what could have been and what could possibly still be, or if it's the Venus conjunct Pluto between us.

After all of this time, for me at least (I can't speak for him), there is this undying undercurrent that doesn't go away. Granted, I had a moment recently that kind of took some of the weight surrounding this off so I could function somewhat in life, but it's still largely there. Due to our specific circumstance, not knowing if he has ever felt anything remotely like I have makes it really hard for me to either accept that it is my Neptune and put it behind me, or accept that it was our Pluto and embrace it for what it was meant to do for me (by way of transformation).

folelser

Thank you. Yes, the issue I seem to face is that I have a nasty Venus square Neptune natally, so when I was hit with a Venus Conjunct Pluto in a composite with someone who I still can't forget about after several years, I question if the lingering is my Neptune delusions of what could have been and what could possibly still be, or if it's the Venus conjunct Pluto between us.

After all of this time, for me at least (I can't speak for him), there is this undying undercurrent that doesn't go away. Granted, I had a moment recently that kind of took some of the weight surrounding this off so I could function somewhat in life, but it's still largely there. Due to our specific circumstance, not knowing if he has ever felt anything remotely like I have makes it really hard for me to either accept that it is my Neptune and put it behind me, or accept that it was our Pluto and embrace it for what it was meant to do for me (by way of transformation).

Hello, I don't think its nasty a Venus square Neptune sounds as very dreamy, romantic...you just need to control it.

I understand it took me exactly 3 years to get over him once we were already done. I was liberated once I saw the harsh reality then I stopped idealising him and realised i actually didn't know who he really was.

I have sun/moon/mercury aspected with neptune i am person who idealise people a lot, I am such a delusional Lol. I had to remember to myself that he was just human like me! (Like if he was a god or something)

His nepture was square my Venus in synastry, we had many 12th housea and he is full of pisces and 12th houses.

I can tell you now that not everything that shines is gold ( a Spanish expresion)
I would say it's also related with low self-esteem (in my case at least) since we keep putting someone above us.
I used to ask to the the universe for the truth, I was open to see the reality. somehow it appeared front of me I was able to move on.

I met a guy with venus sextile Pluto composite ,(easier than conjunction)
Thanks to him i was able to leave behind the other guy, thought thinga didn't work up with this guy it's been much much easier for me to move on without getting stuck. So I do think it's been a journey of learning.

I am sorry if I speak without knowing but if you two had a romantic/love? encounter its because he felt it too.

But you know? Its as easy and simple as, if it has to happen it will happen, if not it won't. Not in our hands to decide. So don't worry about it

Virgoan12

Hello, I don't think its nasty a Venus square Neptune sounds as very dreamy, romantic...you just need to control it.

I understand it took me exactly 3 years to get over him once we were already done. I was liberated once I saw the harsh reality then I stopped idealising him and realised i actually didn't know who he really was.

I have sun/moon/mercury aspected with neptune i am person who idealise people a lot, I am such a delusional Lol. I had to remember to myself that he was just human like me! (Like if he was a god or something)

His nepture was square my Venus in synastry, we had many 12th housea and he is full of pisces and 12th houses.

I can tell you now that not everything that shines is gold ( a Spanish expresion)
I would say it's also related with low self-esteem (in my case at least) since we keep putting someone above us.
I used to ask to the the universe for the truth, I was open to see the reality. somehow it appeared front of me I was able to move on.

I met a guy with venus sextile Pluto composite ,(easier than conjunction)
Thanks to him i was able to leave behind the other guy, thought thinga didn't work up with this guy it's been much much easier for me to move on without getting stuck. So I do think it's been a journey of learning.

I am sorry if I speak without knowing but if you two had a romantic/love? encounter its because he felt it too.

But you know? Its as easy and simple as, if it has to happen it will happen, if not it won't. Not in our hands to decide. So don't worry about it

For me, squares (which are most of the aspects in my natal chart, I have like 16 of them all hitting my personal planets) are nasty. It's sweet if its an easy aspect, but I see nothing good about a Venus Square Neptune aspect. I also have my Venus in my 12th House with is a whole other set of problems. I generally feel like I am not meant for any type of reciprocal love in this life.

We were never together. I know he felt something at some point, but we worked together, I move to a new job, he moved states for another job, and aside from briefly connecting on social media, nothing ever transpired. He has a life with another.

folelser

For me, squares (which are most of the aspects in my natal chart, I have like 16 of them all hitting my personal planets) are nasty. It's sweet if its an easy aspect, but I see nothing good about a Venus Square Neptune aspect. I also have my Venus in my 12th House with is a whole other set of problems. I generally feel like I am not meant for any type of reciprocal love in this life.

We were never together. I know he felt something at some point, but we worked together, I move to a new job, he moved states for another job, and aside from briefly connecting on social media, nothing ever transpired. He has a life with another.

Hello, I do understand mine are squarea too . Specially in my yound days I felt unable to cope with life later when I learnt about my astral chart i hated it, it depressed me.

Now I learned to be more compassioned with myself,I understand it is hard to have them but looking from outside, I can sense how much of a rich inner life it might give you and potential for something much more above.

Nothing is determined, you need to work on yourself to be able to overcome rhe negative sides.

Okay but I have the feeling you left in all over the clouds, why not making it tangible telling him the feelings you had for him?

folelser

Hello, I do understand mine are squarea too . Specially in my yound days I felt unable to cope with life later when I learnt about my astral chart i hated it, it depressed me.

Now I learned to be more compassioned with myself,I understand it is hard to have them but looking from outside, I can sense how much of a rich inner life it might give you and potential for something much more above.

Nothing is determined, you need to work on yourself to be able to overcome rhe negative sides.

Okay but I have the feeling you left in all over the clouds, why not making it tangible telling him the feelings you had for him?

I think you need to give it an start or ending

Virgoan12

I swing back and forth between feeling empowered by my squares and feeling like I have the potential to do great things if I overcome them (or learn to work with them) and feeling like it's impossible and like I should throw in the towel and hope for a better shot in the next life.

It's very complicated. I actually believe he is my Twin Flame and I know I need to be away from him to start growing and developing myself-whether or not we are meant to come together in this life.

Virgoan12

I think you need to give it an start or ending

If we ever come into communication again and it feels authentic, I will tell him how I felt then and how I still feel. But to just reach out to him to lay this out will be for me and my ego of wanting validation and I know I am not in a place yet where I can be okay even if his response is not what I want. I know I am not in a place where I don't even want a particular response, so until I am in that place, it will only end badly for me and I will only be doing it out of ego. Nothing that serves my highest good ever comes from that.

folelser

I swing back and forth between feeling empowered by my squares and feeling like I have the potential to do great things if I overcome them (or learn to work with them) and feeling like it's impossible and like I should throw in the towel and hope for a better shot in the next life.

It's very complicated. I actually believe he is my Twin Flame and I know I need to be away from him to start growing and developing myself-whether or not we are meant to come together in this life.

Well that's what happens when you are a human, I understand some of us are more affected than others by it tho.

If you built your strength and you have your awareness, let the grey days pass they will be less and less powerful than the others.

Hmm you really need to be honest with yourself I also used to think he was my twin flame, he was not it was all my fantasy , hopes for deep connection between us.

You will find out eventually, all the best.

Virgoan12

I know. That is why I say “I think”. If in time, I see he was not, I have no problem admitting that to myself. But, I asked for and was provided a very specific sign and I feel the point of it was to get me to honor what I believe and stop listening to others who tell me “yes he is” or “no he’s not”. But again, if in time I realize that was not a sign from my guides and just another part of my Neptunian delusion, I will accept it. I am not clinging to a title, I am just looking for clarity and a way to believe in myself without thinking that absolutely EVERYTHING I think or feel is wrong: