Birth chart help, and maybe reading?

imagxinary

Ive been trying my hardest to understand my birth chart. I went to astro.com, but not sure what to check box wise. I am new to understanding all this, but trying my hardest to figure it out.

I was curious if their were any children in my chart, as I have a fear I will never have them because of my age, not sure if I will have to take a step towards adoption or any other ways. Any insight?

I also read over what is on this, but dont know exactly if one thing is specific to me or all and what correlates with what. I guess Im just all kinds of lost. Hope I can get some help please and, thanks! :]

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=Melanie&sex=f&d1day=15&d1month=11&d1year=1983&d1hour=20&d1min=7&citylist=Grand+Rapids,+MI+(26),+United+States&lang=en

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_melanie_2013824.55315.7293.gif
    astro_24gw_01_melanie_2013824.55315.7293.gif
    59.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Although there are lots of knowledgeable people here on the forum, you may find yourself bombarded with all sorts of different ideas and approaches. I've always advised people I've taught astrology from beginner level that its best to consolidate your understanding of the basics for a good few months before going on a forum.

I'd recommend a book called Elements of Astrology, by Fenton, which is the one I started with, and also The Chart Interpretation Handbook, by Arroyo.

While I'm glad the forum is here now, I'm glad there was no internet when I started studying astrology. Hope you enjoy your studies, whichever path you take.

tameca050

You will have a child. You have malefic planets in the 5th house of children which is why it has been so difficult. You have Sun, Saturn, and Pluto in the 5th house of children/what you love to share with the world. This house is in Libra (according to your Hindi chart), the sign of relationships/others/desires so you have always had a natural rapport with children. Saturn is trine/harmonious your Ascendant (what people notice about you first/first impressions). Saturn is also trine your 10th house/midheaven (what you are known for/status). So when people see you (Ascendant) they will think of your child and your legacy (10th house) is through the child because of the Saturn links. The reason for the delay is because Saturn is limitations, restrictions. Pluto is discord. Pluto in the 5th house causes miscarriages. These are tough planets. Nothing comes easy in the environment/house they reside in. Just know Saturn works long and hard to reach the mountaintop. Pluto breaks you down so you can become new again, better than before. These planets also show temperament of the child. Your child will have great power over others/relationships (Libra in 5th) as Saturn is authoritative and Pluto is relentless and triumphant. Be sure to raise this child to use these strengths for good.

miquar

Hi. I got the author wrong in my other post. Elements of Astrology is by Janis Huntley, though I think Sasha Fenton wrote a short beginners book which may be equally good.

I just wanted to also say while I'm back on the thread that I disagree with statement 'Pluto in the 5th causes miscarraiges'. It is often the case, however, that our children reflect our 5th house energies to some extent, and that when Saturn and Pluto are in the same house, then we tend to have work to do there. If you decide to adopt, these placements will give you the tenacity to cope with the difficulties that can be involved with raising a child who has experienced the loss of her or his biological family. Saturn and Pluto aren't always very good at asking for help, so if you do become a parent, by whichever means, don't feel that you have to battle on through difficulties without support during the difficult times which parenting always brings. Saturn and Pluto can feel as though there is no middle ground between self-determination and being controlled by others, but of course there is a whole spectrum in between.

It may be useful to have other 5th house activities besides raising children, so that all of the Saturn Pluto energy doesn't have to expressed through the latter.

I write this post as a partial interpretation of your chart rather than as an attempt to teach you about any of the astrological symbols - as I mentioned before, if it all seems confusing, then you would probably benefit greatly from getting those basic beginners books to start you off.

miquar

Hi. As far as the approach to astrology that I use goes, no chart says whether or not there is a child in someone's future, let alone the gender of a child. All charts have an element of toughness, which will be more apparent at some times than others and in some circumstances than others.

Comparing two charts would say a lot about the dynamics between the people or entities for whom the charts are drawn. I don't know a way of seeing if two people will have a child together, though it can say a lot about how two people will approach child rearing as a couple, and how it might affect the relationship. But to do this really thoroughly, you can end up comparing the chart of the child with each parent and the parent's composite chart, and perhaps looking at the composite that the child's chart makes with each parent's chart, and comparing each of these to the other parent!

Other branches of astrology attempt to give very concrete answers to questions rather than illuminating processes of psychological growth. I don't know enough about these to comment on their effectiveness. Horary astrology is one type. Vedic astrology also is often used more fatalistically as far as I can make out. But I only attempt psychological astrology.

Marinka

I'm not seeing a chart posted - instructions on how to do this are in the "read my chart" area of this forum.

imagxinary

Hi. As far as the approach to astrology that I use goes, no chart says whether or not there is a child in someone's future, let alone the gender of a child. All charts have an element of toughness, which will be more apparent at some times than others and in some circumstances than others.

Comparing two charts would say a lot about the dynamics between the people or entities for whom the charts are drawn. I don't know a way of seeing if two people will have a child together, though it can say a lot about how two people will approach child rearing as a couple, and how it might affect the relationship. But to do this really thoroughly, you can end up comparing the chart of the child with each parent and the parent's composite chart, and perhaps looking at the composite that the child's chart makes with each parent's chart, and comparing each of these to the other parent!

Other branches of astrology attempt to give very concrete answers to questions rather than illuminating processes of psychological growth. I don't know enough about these to comment on their effectiveness. Horary astrology is one type. Vedic astrology also is often used more fatalistically as far as I can make out. But I only attempt psychological astrology.

Ahh, gotcha. I wasn't sure how it worked, that is why I asked. Of course, if you don't ask, you don't get answers! :] So, in other words if I attached his file, would it be possible for you to tell me what you can? You have been super helpful to me and getting me to understand different ways. I thank you so much!