Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 06-09-2012, 06:01 AM

Re: Do you love like your moon?

My Virgo/scorpio , My ex Cancer/aries. I remember having a lot of repressed anger from dealing with her and her mom. I was secretly looking comments on facebook one day during the time we went out. She said she felt lonely. So I guess my scorpio moon doesn't really help me in my love department (Of course I blame myself for this though).

Unread 06-13-2012, 05:03 PM

I can't love and trust everyone the same way or equally.Since the people I associate with are different from each other they cause different feelings in me.If we've shared many personal experiences I'll get attached and feel close to them,therefore greatly affected by them.It also seems the closer we are the more hurt I can get if they do something very wrong.If not and the relationship lasts then I'll be very loving,worried about them,caring,patient,stick by them,possessive and won't find it hard to make sacrifices for them.Not everyone can arouse those type of feelings or all of them at once.If I simply like them I enjoy giving them a hard time by teasing them a lot.

Scorpio moon in the 10th house.
Unread 06-13-2012, 08:07 PM

I didn't used to like my moon. It's something I've had to get used to as I've become older. Both my Sun and Moon are in Aries but they're not close together. My moon is 8 degrees Aries 7th house, together with Mercury and Jupiter, and my Sun is 20 degrees Aries 8th house, paired up with Chiron. So it's no wonder that sometimes I felt a sense of disconnection. The energy has never been easy to work with. The more I've learned about astrology, the better the feeling has become, as I now know why I felt disconnected. If my moon is at such an early degrees of Aries that it should be noticeable, why then do I react more like a Pisces? I have no planets in Pisces, only the Descendant. I know from my Descendant that I have a tendency to attract people who have emotional or physical problems (my husband has).

So back to the question: Do I love like my moon? No, with such a strong stellium in the 7/8th house, I love more like a Libran than an Aries. My husband comes first, always. I have Venus in Taurus, and my Ascendant is in Virgo.
Unread 06-13-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnsayshi View Post
Moon in Aquarius square Pluto in Scorpio.

More of an ice queen than a shrinking violet. When the world is ending, you want me around. When the world is NOT ending, leave me the hell alone. Most people bore me to tears, and I end relationships and friendships for absolutely no reason (except for a VERY small number of people I would do anything for).

I am rather uninterested in anyone who hasn't gone through some kind of crippling painful experience in their life. Even on the most beautiful day, on the most beautiful beach with the loveliest people, I am probably thinking about something morbid like how my family members will die, starving children, infectious diseases, and so on and so forth.

Compounded with my workaholic Cap sun? Anyone who doesn't work like the devil is chasing them frustrates me to no end.
Wow you sound like me, . Everything you wrote is me. I have Moon in Aquarius too. Except for even on the loveliest day I usually don't think about world sufferage. On the most beautiful of days I enjoy it, I do enjoy and adore life and love adventures (maybe its my fiery Venus in passionate Sagittarius?). I think a lot of the future, mine and the earths!

People do bore me, I dread small talk. I never say to people 'hows it going?' because I know that can lead to a long conversation I am not interested in. Love: I am good at relationships and I love to love. I need my own space though. I won't try to own you, control you, and I am not jealous type because I know myself and I am confident.

I am also very uninterested in someone who has never had some tragedy or something (but again a lot of people are private about their lives because I am deeply private). Tragedy makes us tough and I could not see myself with someone who is not strong-willled. I hate wimps.

When I was a little girl my father once said to me that there is no love deeper than the love of a woman. He has moon in aquarius too.

I think Moon is so much deeper than Venus. Moon is our real emotions.

Last edited by Erickaf; 06-13-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Unread 06-14-2012, 03:22 AM

Thumbs up Re: Do you love like your moon?

Moon in Scorpio with a conjunct Pluto, all in the 12th house ...it's hard for me to tell whether I love someone or feel controlled by them. So much confusion there. As someone mentioned above Scorpio is a powerful energy. But I have a trine to an exalted Jupiter so I give a lot wanting little to nothing in return. That includes love.
Unread 06-25-2012, 06:57 AM

[QUOTE=saturnsayshi;393863]Moon in Aquarius square Pluto in Scorpio.

More of an ice queen than a shrinking violet. When the world is ending, you want me around. When the world is NOT ending, leave me the hell alone. Most people bore me to tears, and I end relationships and friendships for absolutely no reason (except for a VERY small number of people I would do anything for).

I am rather uninterested in anyone who hasn't gone through some kind of crippling painful experience in their life./QUOTE]

Describes me so well! It's probably the square. I do have some major ups sometimes though. Venus in Sagittarius- probably.

Aquarius moon Conj. Saturn + Square Pluto in 5th. Trine venus/mercury

I don't give a **** about most people. But the ones I do care for can smash my emotions instantly. Too much love, lol.

Last edited by marwan38; 06-25-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erickaf View Post

I am also very uninterested in someone who has never had some tragedy or something (but again a lot of people are private about their lives because I am deeply private). Tragedy makes us tough and I could not see myself with someone who is not strong-willled. I hate wimps.
I can relate to your post almost to the dot. I think alot of life & tragedy is my drug. I have Libran moon perhaps that's what resonates with the Aquarian touch but mostly I feel it's my 8th Pluto & Scorpion Jupiter in 8th that hands me these creepy feelers.
I need courageous people & can't stand the extremely emotional ones. They make me lose my nerve.
Even though after the Saturn return, I tell myself to be more patient with others. But I still hate Libra & would have preferred to be born a few hours early to be a Virgoen moon. I do like that better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwan38 View Post
But the ones I do care for can smash my emotions instantly. Too much love, lol.
I can relate to this. Hate it though!
Unread 06-25-2012, 06:08 PM

Cancer Sun in the 11th
Virgo Asc.
Moon in Aquarius in the 6th:

(But as I have learn from this site, so it is so close to the cusp that some of it influence may be felt in the 5th, right?)

Anyway I am thinking today that some experiences in my childhood, my relationship with my mother influenced how I love, and specially, why I chose my husband.

And today is one of those days I am wishing I have know this facts of myself before, and are secretly a little resentful of her because of her detachment of me. Yes, I know: another Cancer cliché...

I think I subconciously look for people that are different and somewhat distant emotionally.

In fact, the first time I saw my now husband, I strangely admired the way he conducted himself and how prudent he was..., that, even back then, so young, it was a trait I looked in a potential mate.

Then I wish they where emotionally more close to me, something they in fact may never be able to give me. And then I feel lonely and try to detach myself from feelings to be able to go on, also escape through books/tv/internet. When it gets too hurtful, I try to exorcise myself through writing. It helps, but I keep delaying to be more productive with it because the "labor pains" are too much.

My husband is a Sag/Libra Moon-and if I guessed the time of birth correctly: the Moon may be in the first house Libra.

My Mom is a Libra with Moon in Leo.

I am hurting today (and not just emotional hurt: I've been battling a hurt back like 2 weeks now, on top of all). I think I'll never be satisfied with the love/ emotional response I receive from the ones I care about.

So today, I do not like my Moon, the same way I do not like the reflection of the mirror when I am like this: messy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mychart-reduced orbs-blackout.jpg (81.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Prisma; 09-12-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: add info
Unread 06-26-2012, 11:04 PM

cap moon - loyal, responsible, reserved
conj. saturn - all those magnified
in 5th.....attracted to creative responsible liberated types....but often go for the antithesis....so lots of upheaval...now just prefer to be alone.
trine pluto....attracted to depth
square nn - conflict with life purpose??
Unread 06-27-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntuzangmo View Post
cap moon - loyal, responsible, reserved
conj. saturn - all those magnified
in 5th.....attracted to creative responsible liberated types....but often go for the antithesis....so lots of upheaval...now just prefer to be alone.
trine pluto....attracted to depth
square nn - conflict with life purpose??
Liked how you added that. Using sidereal, I also am a cap moon. Having saturn conj it, in the 5th house. The way you wrote it out felt familiar. I have mine squaring pluto though.
Unread 06-27-2012, 01:32 AM

Hmm, my Moon and I have definitely being having some major problems in this life. Virgo Moon in the 8th, making a Thors Hammer with my Ascendant and Chiron in the 4th. It is also square my Neptune in the 11th. Quincunx to Jupiter and Hygeia. And to top it, it’s the Ruler of my South Node.
And alas, it makes no soft aspects to anything L
I know that there is a lot of past life issues to work through with it.
Unread 06-27-2012, 06:18 PM

I have moon in Aquarius and I feel that this is a self protective sign for the moon, I dont have any bad aspects and my moon is in the 5th house and yet, I don't like to show people I need them in case they hurt me. I tend to confused people because I am extremely friendly and nice with all the libra in my chart, but at the same time I don't tolerate insincerity from people, I know it sounds harsh but I feel like most people are disposable especially if they bring nothing but negativity in your life. I seem to attract controlling and possessive people which I hate.

My brother who's the second youngest has moon in Taurus he seems so secure and content, nothing seems to fluster him, he definitely has a lot of control over his emotions. He also had a really close relationship with my mum, which never really bothered because I couldn't understand why he was so attached to her.

Last edited by starryair; 06-27-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Unread 06-30-2012, 05:54 AM

I have my moon sign 7 degrees in Pisces... I do like my moon placement, wouldn't change it for the world I do tend to be very sensitive, creative, imagitive, and I tend to live in my own little world to escape the reality
Unread 07-01-2012, 02:13 AM

Am I really the only Sagittarian moon on the board? lol!

Unread 07-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Teb

I am a scopio moon conjunct mars and neptune all in the 10th. exhausting along with venus in the 8th.
Unread 07-01-2012, 05:03 PM

Moon in Taurus
Loved to be touched
By my partner
By music
By Nature
Food tastes better after good lovin'
Unread 07-16-2012, 08:01 AM
may28gemini

24 degree Pisces Moon in 6th

trine 2nd Scorpio Uranus
sextile 8th Taurus Mars
opposite 1st Libra Saturn
opposite 1st Libra Jupiter
square 9th Gemini Venus
square 9th Gemini Mercury
square 3rd Sagittarius Neptune

Ummm... EWWW My moon aspects EVERYTHING except Sun and Pluto.

Let's see... I show my love by doing practical things for people: assist with errands, have fun doing mundane/everyday activities in a new way, help people get jobs, brush up resumes, give interview tips, support random and bizarre money making schemes, love strategizing and helping organize, love very much to attend seminars on how to perform better in a business environment, I always encourage people to be financially independent and I back up nearly everything money oriented, love getting into business types of partnerships, teach others about healthy eating and encourage everyone to exercise regularly, I love animals esp. cats and I love catering to my cat's demands (I guess you could say I'm a slave to my cat), I really enjoy giving people emotional support in a professional capacity but NEVER in a personal capacity (despite the Pisces Moon).

Philosophically, I LOVE and greatly identify with John Locke's (Virgo Sun and probably Virgo Mercury) theories and I'm really into Adam Smith's (he was Gemini Sun and I suspect Gemini Mercury as well) laissez-faire business theories. I love helping people solve concrete problems but people would know better than to come to me crying over personal issues. I don't handle people being emotional and not containing themselves. Actually, that's what would make me STOP loving them and I have no problems turning my back to someone like that until they regain composure.

I have a strong emotional need to be needed in a practical and concrete way and I love it when people ask me to help them accomplish material tasks. I feel completely useless when I have to deal with pure emotions and spiritualism. I can get pretty mean with people who are slackers and want to kick them in their behinds to get their butts in gear. I LOVE and favor people who are capable and willing to work hard because then I will help push them to get better.

6th house gives a very strong Virgo coloring to my otherwise "overly sensitive" Pisces Moon and being that it's late degrees, it falls into the obsessive Scorpio decanate of Pisces. I will get totally obsessive and mean on people if they get in my way and I never feel guilty about it either... as a matter of fact, I will actually "feel" like they deserve it.

Last edited by may28gemini; 07-16-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Unread 09-17-2012, 11:37 AM

0 DEGREE Capricorn moon conjunct uranus neptune & venus. All in the second house although my moon is right on the 1st house cusp. Very serious in things I pursue. If I don't have a job or not doing anything I fall into a deep deep depression. I havent been in a real relationship yet that has let me see how I love. I go back in fourth between intense and nothing with emotions. its a whirlwind. Sag sun cap moon scorp rising.
Unread 09-22-2012, 10:20 PM

Not at all! It's a mix of Sun&Venus
Sagittarius is my #1 dominant sign, Jupiter #2 dominant planet! Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune in the 9th. One day I'll travel the world! Japan you're first
Unread 09-27-2012, 04:02 PM

Moon in Libra here. Also, Venus in Aries.

Before I entered a committed relationship, I had several Venus in Aries traits. Now, I am beginning to relate to the Moon in Libra much more. I think that it helps to be in love with a Sun-in-Libra guy, so I feel like a definite connection.
Unread 07-20-2013, 08:25 AM

Pisces Moon (5th)
Trine: Venus/Mars conjunction in Cancer (9th)
Sextile: Neptune in Capricorn (3rd)

Uhm...Idk I've never really been in love, but I do get obsessed with possibilities. The closest I've ever been to love was more like a slight obsession I think. But if I had to guess then I would say that if I was in love a lot of my attention would be put towards them. I tend to justify a lot of things they do too which, looking back at people I've done this with, probably isn't the best thing to do.
Unread 07-22-2013, 07:39 PM

My Moon is in Aquarius in the 12th house.

I care about social causes and spirituality, intimately my family and i have few close friends.
“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.”
― Fred Rogers
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Banned

The Moon is about what makes us feel safe and secure and on track with our souls and sense of purpose, yes, the moon has to do with this as well as the sun, so I guess most of us will be happy with the placements even if difficult

I have Moon in Sagitarius conjunct Jupiter, trine Uranus, forever the rebel and outspoken, ie I dont care! For all the petty BS in life and tire of backwardness in all its forms

The Moon is what we say and do without thinking, it is our natural selves, freer than the Sun and more true, Moon is very underestimated

my thoughts on this maybe biased because my Moon is also in 4th house, but then again I think this might give my argument a strength

My childs moon is in taurus, shes always looking in the fridge asking whats there to eat? never happier when comea home to home cooked meal. My husbands moon is in second house, any financial problems he has to sort them to feel happy

Mine in 4th is reflected when I cant wait to get home from wherever it is I am, as my duvet is my greatest love but that could be a sign of old age

last thought, shouldnt we love all our placements? After all, they are what makes us all unique and special even though in the words of the greek man in a big fat greek wedding, we are all the same, apples and oranges, we are all fruit

Some of them are a PAIN for sure, as are some transits, transits we have no control over, its life hitting you day to day week or month to month, but natal aspects we can shape accept understand and build on

Last edited by *emma*; 07-22-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:21 AM

Astrology Solutions

Maasulekha devi is one of the most famous and best astrologer in delhi with over 40years of experience. She is a vashikaran and balckmagic specialist. You can get your love back easily by blackmagic, vashikaran or pooja with her God gift expertise in this filed of religion and sprituality.

astrology solutions
muslim astrologers in kerala
Unread 07-29-2013, 05:32 PM

Hmmm.....I dont know about loving like my moon but i def. identify with it. I have a leo moon in the 10th house, im extremely prideful, hate to be wrong, dramatic, love luxury,and very stubborn and independent i hate to ask for help. My moon squares my asc., and jupiter and sextiles my libra mars, so the square may make me extremely sensitive to my image(asc.)and my emotions may be a bit extreme(jup.)

HOWEVER, im very generous, entertaining, family oriendted, and i try my hardest to be honest with my dealings. I dont do grudges but i will leave you in the past.

I love the spotlight too lol

Tags
love, moon