Greetings

Hello! I've never been great at introductions but here it goes. I'm a 22 year old male, very interested in psychology and occult studies. My MBTI personality type is INFP, I'm I generally very introverted but the internet makes it easier to overcome this trait.

I started getting into astrology a few months ago, but I haven't delved too deeply into it just yet. I guess the entire reason I find myself in this forum is in the pursuit of gaining more knowledge in the art of astrology. Figured I'd give some kind of introduction getting any too involved with this community. I look forward to our interactions and hope to learn a lot from all of you!

I think what got me into astrology was spirituality and philosophy. I've only really played around with free interpretations of my natal chart, but everything said in regards to my characteristics has been pretty spot on. Once I determined there was more to all of this than the cold readings fake psychics use to con people, I decided astrology was something that could be very useful in my life for the deep levels of self reflection it offers. I feel like I'm going into another stage of self-transformation (3rd time I remember having this same feeling, all times before have ended with substantial change in regard to the relations of my ego and true self.) this time I feel like I'm being pulled more towards understanding the hidden side of what it is we are currently playing out, like its time to pierce the veil so to speak.

Love2Know

Sounds like some 12 house stuff right there! Very cool I can relate to that as well I go through stages of self transformation spiritual to mundane focus.

hey thanks for the welcome!

I have no idea how my houses actually line up as I was born at home and the most i have to go on that I was born between 8am and 12pm.