I would appreciate any feed back on my solar return!

deannie

Hi to all! I will be having my solar return in August and would appreciate any insite as to what I may expect in the coming year. Also, I would really like to know if living in my birthplace(now) will be any better or worse than If I relocated to Springville California. thank you so very much!!!! Sincerely..Deannie. My DOB 08/28/1955. 07:30 am MST. Heber City Utah.:kissing:

tootsie

Hi, You need to post your chart. Also, You need to look at where the moon is, what house is brought to the ac.. The aspects don't become active unless they contact a natal planet, about 3 degrees.. Starlinjk posted some info. on interpreting a solar return.
Hope this helps
Tootsie

Hi Deannie. I've pulled up your Solar Return and briefly here is what I've found...

Solar Return Ascendant in Pisces; This year you will be more sensitive than usual and more than likely to take offense to what people say. You are likely to feel more intuitive also, picking up on others emotions and energies. You dreams are likely to become more vivid and powerful. All of these things are likely to be more intensified as Neptune and Chiron are conjunct the Ascendant from the 12th house. You are liable to be fooled or unaware of things that are happening right under your nose especially with . Pay attention to any uncertainties with a person or situation. Also, with your solar return Ascendant being in your natal 6th house, these problems are likely to be present within your job or diet. Try and be as organized and on top of things as best you can.

Solar Return Sun conjunct Venus in Virgo; You will be concerned with making personal improvements, and perfecting your appearance. Social contacts will be of great importance during this time, and you are likely to shine in the public eye. Romance is very likely, although you may be modest in these situations. If in a relationship, you will be very affectionate and caring towards your partner and you are likely to have many pleasant and sweet moments. The Sun and Venus both also form a grand earth trine between Jupiter and Pluto. This, to me, is very fortunate and something that should be acted upon. Everything I mentioned before (involving Sun and Venus) will be more beneficial and you will be able to express this personal magnetism in your career. With the Pluto at the point of the grand trine (in the 10th house), you are likely to be have a powerful position, or at least influence, in your career and also be highly respected. As long as you are able to channel these energies in a positive way and not let the "power" control you, you will be able to rise to the top gracefully without power struggles amongst colleagues.

Solar Return Moon conjunct Mercury in Leo in the 6th house;
This year you will feel emotionally dynamic and have a strong need to communicate yourself and show off on a daily basis. These placements will make it easier for you to communicate and stay on top just try not to become to arrogant and self centered (which shouldn't be too much of an issue since natally you are a modest and down to earth Virgo :tongue:).

Saturn in the 7th house; can indicate restrictions and road blocks in relationships. Whether in a relationship or not, there are lessons to be learned in this area of life and time needs to be spent really thinking about what you want out of your marriage, or if single, what you would truly need from a person before making any commitments. Although I don't think much emphasis should be made on relationships at this time, as your potential in your career and as a person is in the lime light and you should focus on your goals and life path.

deannie

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my chart! I'm sorry I didn't post my chart before hand. The information you have just given me will be a very important guidepost for me this coming year! I am so grateful for your time spent and knowledge shared!! I can't thank you enough!!!!I knew in my heart that this coming year was going to be a challenge for me, I didn't know where to turn for honest insight. I'm so thankful I found this Community of great people! ...DeannieBug:love:

mad hatter, have you copied/pasted this information from somewhere because if you have it's against forum rules. only 100 words allowed and must be put in quote box or "marks" and the source cited.

Solar returns http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=265454&postcount=7

All solar returns are about ‘potential’ as is the natal chart, but we don’t always fulfil our potential, whether it’s due to ‘other people or unforeseen circumstances’ or a choice of two things and maybe possibly making different choices meant you didn’t fulfil that potential in this Solar return.

I don't read SR's as stand alone cos you can get far more information from bi wheel, it can give a natal planet an opening or expression by conjuncting SR Asc or MC for example and any SR planets conj natal planets are important to.

when selecting a solar return chart from astro in Extended chart selection it's important to select 2nd option 'with houses' as this will put the degree onto planets and Angles --

http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763
http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Return_Chart
http://www.maryshea.com/sr.html
http://www.skyviewzone.com/solarreturn.htm

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events
http://www.typhonvision.com/art-solarreturn.htm

Lastly, for something 'major' to happen, it should also be reflected in your transits, progressions and possibly solar arcs. So don't ignore these methods in favour of JUST solar returns

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events

astrologer 50, I have not copied and pasted a single thing Every thing I said was from my own knowledge and understanding. It does noy suprise me that informmation I've given is simikar to other astologers as we all have access to the same resources. I can promise you I based EVERYTHING on memory.

How dare you accuse me, let alone make these accusations on the public forum and spoil my name rather than send me a personal message. Very childish if you ask me

astrologer 50, I have not copied and pasted a single thing Every thing I said was from my own knowledge and understanding. It does noy suprise me that informmation I've given is simikar to other astologers as we all have access to the same resources. I can promise you I based EVERYTHING on memory. Good for you, well done :love:

How dare you accuse me, let alone make these accusations on the public forum and spoil my name rather than send me a personal message. Very childish if you ask me
that was a polite warning, it's NOT my fault if you can't be bothered to read the forum rules

Frequently asked questions
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

What are you talkinf about? forum rules? I am not allowed to just happen the same knowle gh e as other people? I DID NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYTHING I ALSO DID NOT COPY ANY ONE ELSES WORK I TOOK EVERYTHING FROM MY OWN MEMORY

What are you talkinf about? forum rules? I am not allowed to just happen the same knowle gh e as other people? I DID NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYTHING I ALSO DID NOT COPY ANY ONE ELSES WORK I TOOK EVERYTHING FROM MY OWN MEMORY

I said that's just GREAT that it's your own work,but please undestand, copyright and plagasim is taken very serious on this forum as per the rules.

Copyright

This forum shall not be a place facilitating copyright infringement, since that obviously goes against our main objective, which is to promote astrology. Indeed, we cannot promote astrology, if we undermine the mechanism intended to ensure that authors publishing on astrology benefit from their hard work, which puts at risk the publications of new books on astrology. Such undermining of the rights of these authors will not be tolerated on the forum, and members are asked to assist the moderators in this by reporting any posts that break this rule.

In order to respect copyright laws, members must not paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long each. A maximum of 3 such quotes is accepted per post.Each quote will be placed between quotation marks or between the tags
copyrighted text
. The source should be properly mentioned: book or magazine author and title, name of magazine, ideally also additional publication data. If the text is publicly available online, a link to the source should be given.

Plagiarism, defined as copying one's work and passing it off as one's own, is not accepted. Material in the public domain (that either was never copyrighted, either the copyright has expired) has to be appropriately cited also
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

Lol, yes I understand that! I am telling you there is no need to continue to point it out to me as I am not pasting anything.

Anyways, I apologize if I came across as defensive or rude by any means. Can we end thia silly bickering?