My current progressed chart Taurus 29 degrees rising

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I don't often check progressions but man oh man have I been restless for the longest time. I am ready for massive change but don't know what.

I have absolutely NO idea what direction I want to take in life....I just know I want something different.

OK, here's the progressed chart. What do you think?

Attachments

• Amys progressed chart Sept 28 2010 Taurus rising 29 degrees.jpg
    Amys progressed chart Sept 28 2010 Taurus rising 29 degrees.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 29

Here are the Sabian symbols for the progressed rising found at this link

http://www.cafeastrology.com/sabiansymbols_degreemeanings.html

28-29 deg Taurus

Two Cobblers Working At A Table

29-30 deg Taurus

A Peacock Parading On The Terrace Of An Old Castle

Also I just checked out the Progressed Venus in Virgo 15 degrees. My natal rising is Pisces 18 degrees so it's closing in on my descendant. Virgo 15 degrees is in Venus' bounds/terms.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
The Progressed MC is now exactly on your natal 12th house cusp and the Progressed Ascendant is in the anaretic degree of Taurus, Amy...So, the changes will actually come around your 55th birthday in 2011 (when the Progressed MC will enter the natal 12th; Progressed Asc will enter Gemini; Taurus/Scorpio will be intercepted on the Progressed 12th/6th axis and Gemini/Sagittarius will be duplicated on the cusps of 1st+2nd/7th+12th respectively).

So, the day-for-a-year Progressed chart for age 55 (astro.com default date 25th August 2011) may also be worth posting here (as a Natal and Progressed Chart Wheel).

EJ

I don't fear 12th house things like many do because I work in the medical field and AT a hospital. And I do like the progressed moon in exalted Taurus in the 12th house. Maybe my hard work will pay off.

I had noted that my progressed rising changes to Gemini on April 10, 2011. I have always noticed when I profect to Mercury ruled risings things go well for me with 3 planets in Virgo in my 7th house. So I am, of course, hoping for GOOD things. lol.

That and I see that Mercury and Venus are in mutual reception.

Here's that progressed chart but I just now saw you wanted a bi wheel with my natal. That will come next.

And the progressed moon at Taurus 0 degrees.....sabian symbol

0-1 deg Taurus

A Clear Mountain Stream

Now who wouldn't love that!

And check out the Gemini 0 rising sabian symbol

0-1 deg Gemini

A Glass-Bottomed Boat Reveals Undersea Wonders

All that lovely water will make my natal water grand trine happy. I love anything having to do with water.

Attachments

• Amys progressed chart for Aug 25 2011  rising Gemini since April 10.jpg
    Amys progressed chart for Aug 25 2011 rising Gemini since April 10.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Welp, wasn't thinking. Don't know how to do a biwheel with a progressed chart. I'm a single woman....I only utilize FREE software. ahahaha.

Great idea tho!

And thank you EJ for that insight. I do appreciate it!

EJ53

Banned
Producing a Natal +Progressed Bi-Wheel

...Don't know how to do a biwheel with a progressed chart.
At astro.com...choose the Natal and Progressed Chart* option (in the "Progressions" section)...That will produce your natal chart wheel, with the progressions on the outer rim (in green)...[But, remember to change the start date for charts marked* to 25th August 2011]

EJ

EJ53

Banned
Looking at the two progressed charts together, the anaretic degrees seem especially significant now...

Progressed Pluto entered 29 Leo at age 18 (staying until age 56), Pneptune entered 29 Libra at age 27 (staying until age 55) and Progressed Ascendant entered and passes through 29 Taurus at age 54...

Planets at anaretic degrees point to a "final opportunity" to learn their meaning in that sign...So, the Pascendant in your 2010 chart is flagging up the need for Taurean determination to grasp this Neptune/Pluto opportunity before it disappears in 2011/2012 (after 27/38 years of learning)...

[Note : Although Neptune/Pluto are generational influences...each contains an individual message for those who are ready to "hear"/understand.]
____________________​
When your Progressed Ascendant moves to Gemini in April 2011, Taurus/Scorpio become interecepted on the 12th/6th axis and Gemini/Sagittarius get duplicated on the 1st+2nd/7th+8th house cusps...

with Neptune entering Scorpio at that time, and Pluto entering Virgo a year later...

For the next 5 years...Taurus, Scorpio, 12th+6th+2nd+8th houses, Neptune, Pluto will impact significantly on your life...and 2010 provides a final opportunity to complete the foundations for that.

EJ​

Man, the Virgo in me gets too narrow a view sometimes. lol. I knew that chart existed but when you said bi wheel I took the literal one and not ONE chart showing transits or progressions. Just call me blonde. lol.

Here's that chart. And ya know with BOTH progressed benefics in my natal 7th whole house you'd sure think my love life would be going well. I don't have one. Guess I'll blame that on the picky (discriminating) Virgo too. ahahaha.

Attachments

• Amys natal chart with progressions for Aug 25 2011.jpg
    Amys natal chart with progressions for Aug 25 2011.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 29

EJ53

Banned
...when you said bi wheel I took the literal one and not ONE chart showing transits or progressions.
If the law says it's a "natal+progressed chart" rather than a bi-wheel, Amy...I shall not lodge an appeal:biggrin:

...with BOTH progressed benefics in my natal 7th whole house you'd sure think my love life would be going well.
If we use Whole sign Houses, Progressed anaretic Ascendant/Pluto/Neptune are in the natal 3rd/6th/8th and about to enter 4th/7th/9th...so, Pvenus+Pjupiter in Virgo/7th might be highlighting good things to come if you get the messages of the anaretic degrees...[Note your natal Pluto+Neptune+Mercury configuration, focused on the anaretic degree of Virgo]

However, the feeling of restlessness is probably due to the current activation by Psun/Pjupiter of your natal (Placidus) 1st house Aries Moon/Pisces Mars semi-sextile...(strong desire to merge with others)...and Pmoon square Nvenus in Cancer/5th (romantically).

EJ