Does Geronimo have TB?

Ukpoohbear

It has recently come to my attention about the plight of Geronimo the alpaca who has been sentenced to death after having tested positive twice for tuberculosis. His owner is convinced he does not have it. She says the tests are unreliable because as part of the process, Geronimo was injected with the antibodies before having the tests done, which creates a false positive.

His owner has been fighting in court for the last couple of years but she has now reached the end of any possible legal road and he has been sentenced to death any day now. But she is convinced he does not have it and so I asked horary, ‘does Geronimo have TB?’

Here is a link to an article about it — https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9872211/Owner-doomed-alpaca-Geronimo-vows-kill-fails-bovine-TB-test.html

Geronimo would be the 6th house as a small animal and we can see poor Geronimo’s significator is in his turned 12th house, retrograde and away from his domicile. I think this speaks more about his being sentenced to die than his own health.

His health would be 6th from his 6th, the Sun. Sun is in its domicile but there is no reception between Jupiter and the Sun. Jupiter in Aquarius hates the Sun, so I think this mean Geronimo does not have TB. Would you agree?

There is a lot going on in terms of Sun about to conjunct Moon and an opposition from Mercury to Jupiter. Mercury ruling the house 3rd from 6th I think is to do with the media. The owner would be either Venus or Mars, in reception to Mercury and his owner has indeed been using the media to try save him. Her last ditch attempt is even to threatening to record the execution and upload it to social media. To keep it simple though, I am only asking if Geronimo has TB or not.

E5-D821-CB-E9-BA-4-F2-C-A413-33-EF22950-DFF.jpg

Last edited:

waybread

According to Lilly, animals larger than a goat are a 12th house matter.

The 12th house is ruled by Mercury which is combust the sun and lacking essential dignity, so I don't think Geronimo is in great shape.

I don't know if there is such a thing as veterinary horary but I looked up TB in Diane L. Cramer, Dictionary of Medical Astrology. Apparently the common indicators are: Neptune in a mutable sign aspecting the sun or moon; a mutable emphasis; Saturn in Gemini, Sagittarius, or Pisces;a Saturn-Neptune connection.

This surprises me a bit, because I think of TB as a lung or chest ailment, which seems more like the third house.

It doesn't look to me like Geronimo has enough of Cramer's indicators to warrant a "yes" to TB, however.

Ukpoohbear

Thanks. I wasn’t sure whether to use 12th house or not. It’s such a shame he’s going to be executed and doesn’t even have TB. He looks so healthy and happy.

Ukpoohbear

The post-mortem came back and his owner said there was ‘not a shred of evidence’ that Geronimo had TB, just as it said in the horary chart. Geronimo was murdered. The video of him being taken away was heartbreaking, the poor, gentle thing tried to resist and head butt the Defra officials. He ran away but then was dragged into the back of the van where he looked so scared.

Animals have feelings.

IleneK

Premium Member
The post-mortem came back and his owner said there was ‘not a shred of evidence’ that Geronimo had TB, just as it said in the horary chart. Geronimo was murdered. The video of him being taken away was heartbreaking, the poor, gentle thing tried to resist and head butt the Defra officials. He ran away but then was dragged into the back of the van where he looked so scared.

Animals have feelings.

Yes. Very sad.