Confused about marriage

vbab

Hi all
I have been proposed for marriage from 2 guys. I have been talking to both guys for about a month. coincidently both started on March 3rd.
and both are really nice and love talking to both. I have met GUY1 but will meet GUY2 after quarantine ends.

but I m confused which one to choose, so I thought if astrology can help me find out, if possible, which guy can possibly be a better life partner for me. I would highly appreciate if someone can read charts for me and help me a little to know more about these guys which can help me. I am very confused and stressed because I don't want to keep talking to 2 guys and waste their time.I want to pick one soon.

My details - march 2 1987, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. time- 05:30am

guy 1 - Sep 27 1986, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India time 9:39am

guy 2 - Jan 31 1985, Sangli, Maharashtra, India. time 10:02am

Thanks

creativei

Guy 2 is better than 1 but still both of the charts are not good in terms of progeny and character , consult your local astrologer think many times before choosing these guys , but there is no problem for money and comforts , only progeny delayed .

As per your chart you get someone foreign guy who is different to your family culture and traditions . he is connected with medical field ,not necessary to be doctor may work in technical side in hospitals . or he may be doing water related business . you may also meet him in professional circle . marriage happen within 2023 , probably 22 ....

vbab

Thank you

you mean for both these guys their character is not good either?

Also, there are no signs of my marriage until 2023? are there No signs for me to get married in 2020

will I be in a relationship long enough till then before I get married?

creativei

Thank you

you mean for both these guys their character is not good either?

Also, there are no signs of my marriage until 2023? are there No signs for me to get married in 2020

will I be in a relationship long enough till then before I get married?

I cant say everything in this open forum some things are not pleasant to say , its upto you to decide and since you are interacting with them you should know that by yourself ..

Reg love indeed you will be in relationship till marriage but that love wont be fruitful , just passing clouds . so dont cross the limits , its my duty to warn you , i telling this as big brother . your 7th house is aspecting by 2 malefics rahu mars , you have been very careful in love affairs , 5th lord in sun star who is 8th lord , this indicates disgrace through love/lovers . arrange marriage is best for you . go by your parents choice , if you choose yourself it will not last long .

yes marriage happens only in 2023 not before that but , these 2 years your mind gets disturbed by love and parents pressure . they want you to go by their wish but you have your own mind . very adamant highly self willed when choosing husband , wont compromise at all . but in the end some how get convinced and marry .. child birth delayed and they live in forgein in their later years of life , no attachment with them .