Does this office colleague of mine likes me?

acmicasa

I have this question regarding an office colleague I worked with. Its been 3 years since I left that work place where we worked together. We have been in touch with each other as colleague/friends. Does she like me?

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 40

acmicasa

This is not related to this post but some other post of mine. Which house you will take for vehicles 2nd, 3rd or 5th, someone in the post indicated 6th.

Chrysalis

This is not related to this post but some other post of mine. Which house you will take for vehicles 2nd, 3rd or 5th, someone in the post indicated 6th.

Well 2nd is your possessions and car if its yours would be your possession, as for moveable, well it is, but only if you go to the 3rd house and take it for a drive.

Never heard of car being 5th/6th before.

acmicasa

Well 2nd is your possessions and car if its yours would be your possession, as for moveable, well it is, but only if you go to the 3rd house and take it for a drive.

Never heard of car being 5th/6th before.

Thanks. Fifth house, I read if its luxury car then 5th house to be taken as car, which isn't is the case here. So, its 2nd and 3rd both in present case.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I have this question regarding an office colleague I worked with. Its been 3 years since I left that work place where we worked together. We have been in touch with each other as colleague/friends. Does she like me?

Since you have a romantic interest in this person, I am using the 7th house for her. I do not see her being interested in you the way you are asking.
She is Jupiter and you are Mercury, separating from a square with Jupiter. She has extremely modest essential dignity, and you, as Jupiter, have none; there also is no reception between you.
I would say this is not a promising prospect at all.

acmicasa

Since you have a romantic interest in this person, I am using the 7th house for her. I do not see her being interested in you the way you are asking.
She is Jupiter and you are Mercury, separating from a square with Jupiter. She has extremely modest essential dignity, and you, as Jupiter, have none; there also is no reception between you.
I would say this is not a promising prospect at all.

I should stop asking questions till Venus is in Pisces :biggrin: No query seems to produce favorable result.