New relationship - EXTREME passion

rahu

Banned
hi amyblue

the transiting node squared the mars/pluto midpoint at 4 sag45 on dec 29 2016 and squared the mars/Saturn midpoint at 4sag31 on dec 31 then squared the composite chart's Uranus on jan 11th at 4sag7.

this is a strange transit to undergo when you are starting a new relationship as this pattern is usually associate with the breakup of a relationship.

the Uranus transit would definitely give intense electricity and psychic/astral feelings to the hook up.

I assume that the relationship has started after the new year because the combination of Saturn/mars and pluto/mars midpoints with Uranus is ,as I have said ,a sign of a breakup.
assuming the timing of the relationship is correct, then one can speculate that he had a recent breakup(last 0f December)or might even had some kind of misfortune such as a accident.

but as this relationship has started after December then the future shows the emotional/sexual intensity growing stronger.

the transitting node will square the Uranus/venus, Uranus/sun, Uranus/jupiter and Uranus/mercury midpoints in May through June.

in july to October the node will square the composite venus/sun/Jupiter conjunction. if the relationship is still on going, these symbols would suggest a commitment at the very least.

but when Uranus is involved, steady relationships can be very difficult because the intense energies Uranus brings do not sustain the routine compromises that make up a long term relationship.

his natal chart also brings in some doubts that the relationship will go until july/October.

the mercury/Uranus midpoint will be squared by the node at 29scorp10 on may 13th .
the Saturn/Uranus midpoint at 28scorp48 will be squared by the node on may 15th and the node will square
composite south node at 27scorp34 on may 30th.

the composite chiron is at 27taur37 so his midpoints will be opposed to the composite chiron in may.
his chart indicates that he may start having second thoughts about the relationship in may just as the composite chart gains in intensity.
the composite shows pulling together but his chart could indicate separation, so it is not clear how he will respond.

this all makes me very curious about what happened to him just previous to you and he getting together. did he breakup with some one else last December?

rahu

Last edited:

amyblue

Thank you Rahu,
We have actually known each other as friends since 2010. I split up with my ex in August of 2016 and he split up with his in November 2016. We had our first kiss and expressed feelings of attraction for each other Dec 6th 2016 and then spent the night together Dec 8th. We then were separated until Jan 10-14 of this year which is when things really intensified. Now we are separated again for at least a month. Could this be the meaning of all the uranus squares - the forced separation through distance?

Do you see any indications of commitment between us in the year ahead? We agree that this relationship is incredibly special and has all the components we are looking for but the timing is a bit screwy with the recent break ups, distance, and personal transformations we are each going through. It feels like a great treasure with a pile of rubble on top that we need to dig through.

Thanks again for all your help. :smile:

amyblue

Hi Rahu,
Yes he did break up with someone very shortly before we got together this December. He was with her for a year and a half and it wasn't a very happy relationship but he says he learned a lot from it.

At the time we got together he said he was worried about the timing with us - he felt a very strong connection but said he felt he was undergoing an important personal transformation that he needed to go through before he was ready for a new relationship. Despite everything we couldn't stay away from each other and the intensity grew when we spent four days together when he was in town last week.

We spoke on the phone last night and he told me he feels like he could so easily be in a relationship with me. He said he has feelings of wanting to give me his heart and give me everything and he feels scared he has more growing to do before he could be a great partner for me. He said he's scared of losing this and messing it up and really wants to get his **** together before we make in serious so that it can be sustainable. Nevertheless we're already talking about the next time we can see each other...

I have so much respect for his desire to work on himself and trust that he knows things about himself in relationships that he needs to work on in order for things to work out. In the meantime I'm feeling all consumed by this and am trying to figure out ways to just focus on myself and my growth. I feel like I'm falling in love and I'm also scared that I'm going to waste a lot of time and energy this year and end up heart broken. My plan now is to just give it a lot of space.

May I ask what you are seeing in my chart for the year ahead in love?

rahu

Banned
Thank you Rahu,
We have actually known each other as friends since 2010. I split up with my ex in August of 2016 and he split up with his in November 2016. We had our first kiss and expressed feelings of attraction for each other Dec 6th 2016 and then spent the night together Dec 8th. We then were separated until Jan 10-14 of this year which is when things really intensified. Now we are separated again for at least a month. Could this be the meaning of all the uranus squares - the forced separation through distance?

Do you see any indications of commitment between us in the year ahead? We agree that this relationship is incredibly special and has all the components we are looking for but the timing is a bit screwy with the recent break ups, distance, and personal transformations we are each going through. It feels like a great treasure with a pile of rubble on top that we need to dig through.

Thanks again for all your help. :smile:

Do you see any indications of commitment between us in the year ahead?

in july to October the node will square the composite venus/sun/Jupiter conjunction. if the relationship is still on going, these symbols would suggest a commitment at the very least.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Hi Rahu,
Yes he did break up with someone very shortly before we got together this December. He was with her for a year and a half and it wasn't a very happy relationship but he says he learned a lot from it.

At the time we got together he said he was worried about the timing with us - he felt a very strong connection but said he felt he was undergoing an important personal transformation that he needed to go through before he was ready for a new relationship. Despite everything we couldn't stay away from each other and the intensity grew when we spent four days together when he was in town last week.

We spoke on the phone last night and he told me he feels like he could so easily be in a relationship with me. He said he has feelings of wanting to give me his heart and give me everything and he feels scared he has more growing to do before he could be a great partner for me. He said he's scared of losing this and messing it up and really wants to get his **** together before we make in serious so that it can be sustainable. Nevertheless we're already talking about the next time we can see each other...

I have so much respect for his desire to work on himself and trust that he knows things about himself in relationships that he needs to work on in order for things to work out. In the meantime I'm feeling all consumed by this and am trying to figure out ways to just focus on myself and my growth. I feel like I'm falling in love and I'm also scared that I'm going to waste a lot of time and energy this year and end up heart broken. My plan now is to just give it a lot of space.

May I ask what you are seeing in my chart for the year ahead in love?

I feel like I'm falling in love and I'm also scared that I'm going to waste a lot of time and energy this year and end up heart broken. My plan now is to just give it a lot of space.

May I ask what you are seeing in my chart for the year ahead in love?[/

I looked at your chart and what comes to mind is that your named asteroid is opposed to eris and square the vertex.
this is a bit problematic or love because it shows that you radiate a strong physical passion, at least that is what is picked up by others. but the passion of eris is very carnal and jealous. this means that most men attracted to you will be attracted by your physical assets rather than your emotional/love potential.
so as you are very concerned about love, most who approach you are concerned about sex.... hence broken hearts for you usually.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1965_amy_73617_2927.jpg
    astro_2gw_1965_amy_73617_2927.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I feel like I'm falling in love and I'm also scared that I'm going to waste a lot of time and energy this year and end up heart broken. My plan now is to just give it a lot of space.

May I ask what you are seeing in my chart for the year ahead in love?[/

I looked at your chart and what comes to mind is that your named asteroid is opposed to eris and square the vertex.
this is a bit problematic or love because it shows that you radiate a strong physical passion, at least that is what is picked up by others. but the passion of eris is very carnal and jealous. this means that most men attracted to you will be attracted by your physical assets rather than your emotional/love potential.
so as you are very concerned about love, most who approach you are concerned about sex.... hence broken hearts for you usually.

rahu

to explain a bit further... the vertex acts as a inherent energy in you. but it is not usually under the control of your consciousness. you have a extremely romantic and loving nature as the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to your sun. this shows a creative impulse in your relationships. you also have eros opposed to psyche . this aspect adds a highly spitiyual idealized feeling for love and relationships.
these aspects are part of your subconscious and conscious personality.

so the difficulties you have in relationships goes back to eris opposed to amy and square the vertex.as I said, this shows you radiate a inherently sexual and carnal energy.
so while your conscious mind is involved in accepting and giving intimate love, you have an unconscious "karma" involving raw sexuality.
it may be a past life as a priestess ,where sexuality and spiritual pursuits were the same. this is pure speculation but I am trying to describe the subtle difference that your sexuality work through you.
consciously pure devotion and love but unconsciously a passionate but divisive sexual nature.

rahu

amyblue

Update: The relationship is cruising right along. We've tried to see each other at least every two weeks and we spend 3 or 4 days of very intense, romantic time together. We're getting closer and feelings are getting deeper. The more I get to know him the more I feel myself falling for him.

However... last weekend we had an "accident" while it was my fertile time of the month. Although I would really love to have a family I'm scared it's too soon for us. Even though we've been friends for years, we've only been dating for a couple months. Now my mind is playing tricks on me... convincing me I'm feeling pregnancy symptoms. Are there any indicators of conception in either of our charts / the composite chart right now?

Rahu - you mentioned him going through some stuff in May that would cause him to possibly have second thoughts, could it be related to this?

I won't be able to test for another week or so... would love some astrological feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Amy

Sweet Pea

So....on page 1, you said you were having compulsive sex and you felt you could very easily get pregnant with this guy. Then you have "an accident" at your fertile time and you don't go and get the morning-after pill straight afterwards. Isn't it available in the US? In the UK, you can ask your doctor for it or buy it yourself from a pharmacy. But it has to be taken within about 2 days.

I'm thinking that you wanted this to happen, subliminally at least, and now you want confirmation that you are indeed pregnant which I don't believe a chart can show you. Your composite chart is coming under attack from transiting Chiron which always creates some kind of pain. First Chiron to Venus, then to Neptune on the IC (family - confusion added to pain) then to Saturn-Pluto. Whether you are pregnant or not, I think you should brace for some difficulties in the near future. Chiron is moving right onto the 7th house cusp of the composite chart - the relationship house. Chiron is also going to trine your own Uranus in 4th house. Prepare for the unexpected.

Last edited:

amyblue

Hi Sweet Pea, thank you for your response... I must say it kind of rattled me. What exactly is chiron doing in our composite? Squaring those planets? Can you tell me when that will occur? Do you see any positive transits that could possibly offset the difficult ones? As for chiron trine my uranus in the 4th, I'm being forced to move again after two years of constant moving and upheaval... we have a plan in place for me to move up to Seattle (where he lives) at least for the summer to try being in the same city. Do you see these chiron aspects destroying the relationship?

If I am actually pregnant I don't think I would go through with it unless he was 100% on board which I doubt he will be, seeing as we've only been seeing each other 3 months. We had a miscommunication about where I was in my cycle - stupid I know. I was trying to tell him - this is NOT the time where it's safe and he thought I was saying this IS the time. Just goes to show not to try and communicate in the heat of the moment. Thanks again for your thoughts and feedback.

Sweet Pea

It helps to know that Chiron is affecting your relationship chart because hurts can be made much worse by how you respond to them, like knee-jerk emotional responses and tit-for-tat attempts to hurt back. So if things happen involving hurt or a sense of damage or complaining or wounding, then you'll know NOT to overreact, but to see Chiron's hand in it all. Chiron can also heal (he was the "Wounded Healer" in the myth) but that implies that first there is something to feel wounded about. It's impossible however to say how it will manifest specifically or whether you'll come out with the relationship intact.

Here's the ephemeris for this year - you can see Chiron's movements in the last column -

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2017.pdf

Chiron has already just trined your composite Venus (as the unfortunate sexual activity happened, and note that Venus is in the 3rd house of communication). Next it will square Neptune/IC and be on the 7th house cusp simultaneously at the end of this month (confusion about living arrangements? issues about having a family?) Then it will sextile composite Chiron in April, then it will inconjunct Saturn and Pluto in the 2nd week of May. At the beginning of August it goes retrograde and returns to affect all those points again by the end of the year. So it's a busy year, Chiron wise and it'll be going forward again, well into next year. All those points will get 3 hits of Chiron. It's no wonder really because the relationship chart has Jupiter/Sun/Venus opposite Chiron in the first place. You are meant to have a Chironic time of it. Read all you can about Chiron but try to hope for the best, not watch for wounding at every twist of what may be a winding road going forward. Winding, because even with astrology, you cannot always see what lies round the next bend.

The best hope for a mitigating factor is Jupiter, but it won't start to affect those same points till September when it starts to semi-sextile Jupiter-Sun in the composite and then it will aspect all those other factors after that, all during September.

Last edited: