Where are my new silver eyeglasses?

hi guys,
I lost my brand new super expensive silver and black eyeglasses. It is driving me nuts. I had them always in my work black bag, then I went in holiday, changed bag for the trip and when I came back ... I can’t find them anymore. So I drew the chart that seems very promising for finding them. Both me and the glasses are sun in 10 and in Taurus, The moon is in 7th in Aquarius. So it seems it can be recovered quickly, it is most likely in the office, and possibly (due to sun proximity to Uranus ) close to electric appliances- well I have 3 computers in my office.
Is there something I am missing in the chart? Other possible solutions?
Thank you in advance for your time and advices
Stellina
https://www.astro.com/tmpd/crpwfile7i5MXu-u1556358715/astro_2gw_glasses.35522.2675.png?1579

Sunrise

hi guys,
I lost my brand new super expensive silver and black eyeglasses. It is driving me nuts. I had them always in my work black bag, then I went in holiday, changed bag for the trip and when I came back ... I can’t find them anymore. So I drew the chart that seems very promising for finding them. Both me and the glasses are sun in 10 and in Taurus, The moon is in 7th in Aquarius. So it seems it can be recovered quickly, it is most likely in the office, and possibly (due to sun proximity to Uranus ) close to electric appliances- well I have 3 computers in my office.
Is there something I am missing in the chart? Other possible solutions?
Thank you in advance for your time and advices
Stellina
https://www.astro.com/tmpd/crpwfile7i5MXu-u1556358715/astro_2gw_glasses.35522.2675.png?1579
dear i can not see the chart. Can you please upload in again!!

Dear sunrise,
thank you for your reply and please find attached the chart.
I am a little worried about the very early ascendant though, like if they just changed place, but reassured that they seem not to be stolen, as moon and sun do not aspect Saturn, lord of the 7th house.
I checked everywhere in my office (on the base of my previous assumption as sun is in 10th). But they do not seem to be there :andy:.
Thank you for any help you will give.
Best,
stellina

Attachments

• astro_2gw_glasses_hr_59818_146416.jpg
    astro_2gw_glasses_hr_59818_146416.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

Dear sunrise,
thank you for your reply and please find attached the chart.
I am a little worried about the very early ascendant though, like if they just changed place, but reassured that they seem not to be stolen, as moon and sun do not aspect Saturn, lord of the 7th house.
I checked everywhere in my office (on the base of my previous assumption as sun is in 10th). But they do not seem to be there :andy:.
Thank you for any help you will give.
Best,
stellina

hi stellina and thank you for the chart. Now i can see it clearly!

your beloved precious glasses are seen by Venus, which is above the Horizon of the map and near the top of the 10th.
This simply tells us that the glasses are somewhere near by you, you can have access, it is somewhere close to you or finally to the part that you have access to.

the other positive is that the 2 light (sun and moon) is above the horizon (giving the "light" about the solution)

The 10th there shows your job at the workplace, but if the glasses it is at home, it can also be in a place with a common view, in a place that many people have access to, eg your living room of your home or the kitchen :)venus::aries:=fire- coocking) .

the fact that mercury is moving away from Venus shows that these may be somewhere hidden in documents, paper, books, near office or computers (all of Mercury), but with Mercury moving away, the glasses will be in a common view.

Another positive thing is that the moon has taken the light of Venus and soon will meet Mercury. Mercury here is the ruler of your 3rd house that shows your everyday surroundings, your nearby people. Venus antiskia is in the 3th house. Maybe someone finds them ????? Mercury also ruled the 11th house of friends, perhaps a friend ???? Inside there we see Mars=job, who is the dispositor of that Venus=glasses, inside the 11th house=friends, or group people.

Finally, this Moon will find the Sun (you) in your 1st house. An element still positive that the glasses are near you and will somehow return to you.

========
but on the other you tell us:
but reassured that they seem not to be stolen, as moon and sun do not look Saturn, the lord of the 7th house.
that is, you think about the possibility that someone might get it. It's a thought I'm trying to find the solution in your map:
Here Mercury (the natural planet of the thieves) is moving away from Venus. And the Moon (you have have already aspect Venus and you go to find this Mercury.
Mars here collects the light of Mercury and Moon. Mars again shows us your work and I would say again in this way that you will find your glasses.

let us know please, iam curious
good luck