Transits to the Juno

tisha83

Could you give me more information about transits to the Juno? I read that Juno is connected with marriage or significant changes in relationship, so I´m interested in what does it mean when any transit of outer planet makes conjuction to Juno?

tisha83

tisha83,

Uranus is transiting my Juno in aries. So the next full moon in aries will conjunct it! I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Wow :surprised:... it´ll be really important time for you to have. Let me know pls what´s going to happen to you soon. thank you

I also have Juno in Aries but on 27°43", so transit Uranus will be attacted it soon, I am currious about this aspect.

tisha83

tisha,

I am single. Uranus rules my 11th house and is in my 9th house conjunct my sun.
Still this year I will have transit Jupiter conjunct venus in 7th house and transit Juno conjunct natal sun.
Maybe all this can bring me a love relationship?

I think that there will be certainly any changes in your romantic life, because these aspects are all conected with love and relationships. Hmm, natal Uranus conjunct your Sun? You´re probably a very independent person with Aquarius qualities who like your own space and freedom, so maybe you will meet soon somebody who will be respect your need for freedom and indipendence. At any way, make you free of any expectations of your future partner and let the Universe do its job and to bring you what you need. :)

Anyway, we have some simililarities in our natal chart. :wink: I will have soon transit Jupiter entering my 7th house where I have my Venus in Scorpion - ruler of 7th. Also I will have Uranus soon conjunct my natal Juno at Aries and after that my Rising in Aries. This fullmoon will be also interesting for me because now I have exact opposition betw transit Uranus and Mars and fullmoon will be attacking not only my Mars but also Sun on him. So let us suprise what it´s going to bring... ;)

Darkgirl

Banned
I had transit Uranus trine Juno and i met an old school friend and we had an affair and it was really magnetic and erotic but it hurt me a Lot.

But I had Uranus trine Juno in my natal chart and eros conjunct Juno so maybe this also is important..

Soleil72

I met someone very significant in my life when transit Jupiter was conjunct my natal Juno. It was so random and out of the blue, one of those rare moments where I felt as if I was nudged by the universe and beyond my control or fated. But then again we do have a Juno/Jupiter and Sun/Moon conjunction (among many other interesting "soulmate" aspects) in our synastry chart.

Other notable transits for me that day and exact time we met were:

Venus conjunct my Moon
Venus conjunct my Jupiter
Jupiter conjunct my Uranus
Juno conjunct my Neptune
Sun conjunct my Vertex
Vertex conjunct my Sun

Uranus sextile my Venus
Venus sextile my POF

Venus square my Pluto
Pluto square my Juno
Pluto square my Chiron & Juno