Extreme Karmic Debt?

Davida

Hello I am new here. I found this website looking for synastry and composite aspects. I'm just getting into looking at the charts between myself and my loved one. We live together and although we love eachother, this living situation is not working out! We feel like we need to live in separate homes. We have a deep love for eachother and we are extremely passionate (we've been together for 4 years and it's still sizzling). I just need to figure out what aspects we should be really paying attention to in this time.

I feel that we have extreme karmic debt to eachother and deep down inside we feel the potential for a relationship that is out of this world. I just feel like certain things are weighing this relationship down from it reaching it's full potential. Could someone take a look? *sigh* Could I be holding it back? I have Saturn Retrograde, and I feel like I really need to work on this within myself. :confused:

I am female
May 21, 1985
Beaver, PA
Hour: 15:20

Him:
July 18, 1981
Gibsonia, PA
Hour: 00:23

Davida

Also, I would like to add, that in March, 2004 we met eachother and it automatically felt for us that we were reunited. We started to rebel and spent most of our time together. We then up and left our family and friends and moved to Arizona in the beginning of last year. I am going to college but he doesn't know what to do with his life. He is very lost at the moment and restless. He is contemplating moving back to Pennsylvania and having a really long-distance relationship. We need some insight here.

libradragon

I was just reading that if someone has one of their planets fall in your 12th house, you can feel indebted to them in some way. The planet (of theirs) can trigger something from the past, and it can trigger feelings that you "owe" them something.

Do either of you have planets falling in the 12th house of the other?

aquarius7000

Yes, 12th house is certainly one place to look at, but also connections between the Nodes themselves, or between Nodes and the planets Saturn (also considered Karmic) and Pluto, or even Neptune (spiritual/ sub-conscious connections). I also find it interesting to take into account if the NOdes are touching any one of the angles, esp IC & DC.

Cheers
:)aquarius7000

libradragon

Interesting. What about a node hitting the other's sun, moon, or personal planet? Also interested in Neptune (conjunct neptunes w/ my boyfriend). Are you saying that's a karmic relationship, or simply one with a strong spiritual foucs?

All good wishes,,
LibraDragon

aquarius7000

libradragon said:
Interesting. What about a node hitting the other's sun, moon, or personal planet? Also interested in Neptune (conjunct neptunes w/ my boyfriend). Are you saying that's a karmic relationship, or simply one with a strong spiritual foucs?
IMO, it can be an either-or thing, or very often, both, as it is rather difficult to completely separate the Karmic from the Spiritual, I'd say. Especially with Nep/12th house - which is about both spirituality, but also past experiences (the opposite of the futuristic 11th house), introspection, retreat from the current.., and the Nodes themselves are karmic.
With Saturn though, it might be more just the Karmic thing, like carrying your heavy (karmic) baggage, and learning lessons from the past.
And yes, I completely forgot to mention that the Nodes' connection with the luminaries: Sun (the very being) and Moon (emotions, also sub-conscious personality and the inner world) is also worth considering.

You will find some saying that everybody we meet in life (even the milkman) is in some way 'karmically' connected to us, but this does seem a bit too generalised, but I have no ready arguments or any very concrete reasons to refute it.

libradragon

One more question re: the IC. I'm not very familiar with it. It makes sense to look at connections with the DC, and I'd think Asc as well. But you mentioned in particular the IC and DC. Why those two?

Really appreciating the learning here!

LD

aquarius7000

libradragon said:
One more question re: the IC. I'm not very familiar with it. It makes sense to look at connections with the DC, and I'd think Asc as well. But you mentioned in particular the IC and DC. Why those two?
Really appreciating the learning here!
LD
Well, I mentioned those two (IC & DC) especially as we are talking karmic and relationships here, though actually all four angles are relevant in this connection.

To IC: this point is the opposite polar end of MC (the highest point, also the outer/public world), and so it represents just the opposite, ie most private point in a native's chart/life: the roots, ancestory, origin, where we come from, even our most sub-conscious and instinctive self; so when the Karmic node(s) touch that point in another person's chart, it almost always indicates a very deep and 'rooted' even 'past' connection. For me Nodes conj IC/DC even AC in a synastry is like the soulmate-aspect, but it is in no way a forecast for a perfect life together or partnership; and besides astrology, there is something bigger: Freewill:). Also, actually karmic relationships are usually quite difficult - they might show a very strong, even an overwhelming attraction (don't mean just the man-woman thing), one where the other person seems as familiar as the back of your own hand, but there are usually many hurdles to overcome, lessons to be learned together.

For my part, I like to keep it simple, but there are many other points and parts in a chart that you could refer to when talking karmic. But, IMO, the major ones (angles & planets) in any case supercede or rather take precedence over stars and points etc. But this is just my opinion.

My stomach's rumbling, so need to go grab a bite, a big one:D.

Hope this helps for now,

Davida

I appreciate your replies!

Our compoisite chart has sun, NN, Mars, Venus, and Mercury in the 12th House of Gemini.
Neptune, Vertex, Jupiter, and Uranus are in 6th House Sagg.
Pluto, Saturn, POF in 4th H Libra
Moon in 10th House Aries which is filled with beautiful trines and sextiles as is the saturn and pluto.
Our composite is very interesting. I am sad I cannot post it.
Synastry:
My Venus falls in his 12th house of Aries conjunct his AC.
MY DC also falls in his 12 House.
His Chiron conjunct my NN
My Sun sextile his NN
My Sun trine his Moon as well
His Saturn and Jupiter conjunct my AC
I was also told that many saturn and pluto aspects in synastry are also considered Karmic. And our saturn and pluto is very powerful together (squares, trines, conjucnts, etc.)
His IC conjunct my MC and my IC conjunct his MC.
His Neptune conjunct My IC and my neptune conjunct his MC.
His neptune conjunct my uranus.

Our Neptune is crazy in both the composite and the synastry. I'm not even going to start there. It's confusing.

We are cemented together and it is quite odd. I believe it is karmic debt and karmic spiritual. I've been told what we have is tantric and can be powerful if handled positively. We believe we are lucky to have found eachother so early in life. It just gets better and better and we are actively using astrology and spirituality to help heal us of bad habits. Since I have last posted we have grown very close.

I am not sure how to post the charts that's why I gave the information. :( Sorry!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi & welcome to the forum:)
Davida said:
I am not sure how to post the charts that's why I gave the information.
You might want to register yourself at www.astro.com - it's free, and you can run almost every kind of chart under the sun there.
After you've pulled say a synastry chart, just save it as a picture file (.jpeg; .bmp; .gif) on your computer; and then upload it as a thumbnail along with your next post. It's relatively easy.

Btw, in a synastry, Sun-Moon trine is fabulous, and so is Venus conj Asc.
With Saturn and Pluto aspects, there sure are strong forces at work, but the aspects need to be considered.

ALST123

Hi,

I've been reading this thread with interest, as I think I have a really karmic connection with a particular old friend/romantic prospect, but we never seem to be able to get together to have a relationship. We seemed destined to either give up gracefully, or maintain a friendship through gritted teeth for the good of all, or to just be brave enough to be truthful and go for it!!

Here's the chart (his exact birth time is unknown btw, so his moon and house configuration are inaccurate):-

astro_61gw_01_06_andrea_nicholas_el.gif

You'll see that it is pertinent to your discussion due to the strong Neptune/Neptune interaspect with Venus & Sun, his N. Node & Juno touching my H12 (which holds my moon, N. Node & Juno), and our Saturns conjunct our DC and opposite our N. Nodes!!!

THere really seems an awful lot of karma to wade through with this guy, so much so that I feel like I'm drowning in it, and he just can't deal with it. We go through long periods of time (decades) without contacting each other, and then when we re-meet, it is as though no time has gone by and we catch up very quickly. There is such a strong sense of love and connection he can't even begin to go there, and each time we reach a stalemate and have to stop contacting each other. It just feels like a *huge* amount of burden and baggage for us to cope with, and that we would have to manage an awful lot of people and situations in order to be together. It's all a bit crazy because I love him with all my heart.

Apparently, when you have Saturn opposite N. Node in synastry it means that circumstances will get in the way of your being together (and we have 2 lots!) because in a past life the couple had a relationship that broke some kind of social laws/legislation or was just unacceptable in some way. It basically means the couple are having to pay for past wrongs their relationship caused.

Any comments? And also, any views on how this guy and I are supposed to deal with this according to the chart? I am continually searching for answers, even though we are on one of our "breaks" at the moment.

Thanks,
Ax.

ALST123

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. Please ignore my questions about my chart, and just see it as backing up Aquarius' advice.

I will start a new thread asking my own questions.

Smiles,
Ax.