How much truth is there to 5th / Number of Children

SanguisAeterna

I've been looking at my chart and I've been extremely worried because the chart ruler of my 5th house only makes an aspect to one planet :sad: No other 5th house planets or interactions are indicated. Anyone else have little to no aspects in their 5th but more than one child so I can feel a bit more reassured?

waybread

Let's start with your horoscope. Do you want to post it? I'm not sure that it will predict the number of children, but it will show fertility in a general way.

JUPITERASC

I've been looking at my chart and I've been extremely worried
because the chart ruler of my 5th house
only makes an aspect to one planet :sad:
No other 5th house planets or interactions are indicated.
Anyone else have little to no aspects in their 5th but more than one child
so I can feel a bit more reassured?
if needed, these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

dr. farr

I have found that number-of-children indications from the 5th house are pretty much hit and miss, in other words, not much better than chance (my opinion); the tendency to have a greater or lesser number of children (meaning pregnancies) can be reliably determined from an astro-medical analysis of the natal chart in its totality, focused toward the specific area of investigation (tendency to more or less pregnancies; children)

Lin

Many things are taken into consideration regarding children. Yes, fertility is vital. Naturally. But there are other issues. The number of aspects to the ruler of the 5th - don't know if that is particularly important. Transits to the ruler...transits IN the 5th....progressions.....transits in the 8th....
Jupiter...
it really would be best to see the chart.
LIN