Alter the Predicted Fate

Blackempress

I'm swearing that Uranus triggered off this man who decided to meet me. Instantly I knew he fit the description of the partner on my chart. Jupiter (Placidus) is nearly upon the Desc. Everything seems going on well, except I don't like the Synastry nor the guy in an 'excited' way.
Jupiter promises expansion and joy.
What happens to transits/predictions if you refuse them? Will there be another chance? :sideways:

Anyone's views on the Current Synastry would be appreciated too.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_blackempress_2016516.74800.63247.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_blackempress_2016516.74800.63247.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 39
  • RH.gif
    RH.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 32

rahu

Banned
the composite is highly unstable. Venus opposed to Uranus can give an instant electric attraction, but this aspect usually is more indicative of a brief affair . it you try to persist, this type of hookup will lead arguments and estrangement.

the other reason this will not fly is that the mars/Saturn conjunction is square to the node. so though the Uranus/Venus can bring momentary sexual euphoria , long term is cold and no interested in sustained companionship.
when there is a elevated affection and also a cold reserved nature present in the same composite, you get separation. at best it could be off and but his nature is very cold and even this type of relationship is unlikely.

rahu

Blackempress

the composite is highly unstable. Venus opposed to Uranus can give an instant electric attraction, but this aspect usually is more indicative of a brief affair . it you try to persist, this type of hookup will lead arguments and estrangement.

the other reason this will not fly is that the mars/Saturn conjunction is square to the node. so though the Uranus/Venus can bring momentary sexual euphoria , long term is cold and no interested in sustained companionship.
when there is a elevated affection and also a cold reserved nature present in the same composite, you get separation. at best it could be off and but his nature is very cold and even this type of relationship is unlikely.

rahu

Rahu, thank heavens you're still around. Really appreciate your insight.

Julia Karmic Astrology

What happens to transits/predictions if you refuse them? Will there be another chance? :sideways:

Generally a natal chart is set up in such a way that there are a number of opportunities to meet karmic goals, relationships, plans, exit points. The chart energy will manifest in one way or another. That is the beauty of our cosmic dusting.
In karmic astrology there are few fated scripts in our charts.

Looking at the synastry chart, please note the double whammy Moon/Uranus interaspects.
This is a marker for past life freedom/commitment and intimacy issues.
A past life involved an unstable, unpredictable, and volatile relationship.
There could have been brief, intense, passionate, but sporadic sexual encounters.
This relationship would have to sort out the issues around freedom and commitment.
And may have to move on to new relationships.

Julia

Last edited: