will this work out (question and answer as per paid website)

Aries_light

I tried one of those website that generates horary predictions and some of the description was quiet accurate. Although I cannot confirm the outcome yet, the description of the person I was asking about was impressive.

The question was: Will this work out?

astro_w2gw_79_will_this_work_out.16877.16541.gif

The answer from generated chart was positive:
No exhausting efforts will be required to cope with the difficulties you will experience, because the nature of the forthcoming dynamics will draw you towards each other as if you were two magnets.

Wondering if any of you may have another interpretation....

Oddity

I always feel like the bearer of bad news around here, but no, I can't go with that interpretation.

Sun and Saturn are indeed coming together, but whilst the Sun (you) and Saturn (I'm assuming this is a 7th house relationship of some sort) are about to be conjunct, this does not look like a happy union.

We're in a full moon that's just separating, and the moon's last aspect was to Mars, its next to Saturn. Full moons, which are oppositions, do not bode well for connecting people, and the moon is also in a state known as besiegement - its last aspect was to Mars, its next is to Saturn - it's caught between the malefics, and this will not bring good.

If it is about being with someone, then it may happen, but the trouble and emotional grief likely to come out of it is going to outweigh any upsides. I am sorry.