Neptune affliction in a good composite?

agnes11

Hi All

I've interpreted and re-interpreted this chart so many times, and I know the basics of it, but I really need another point of view.

This feels like a relationship that's pulling me in like a magnet. Against my logic and rational judgement. It feels significant. I love how it makes me feel, I admire him, it's beautiful, we're like the same person in two different bodies. It's everything I ever wanted.
BUT we've been together for more than 6 months and we've seen each other physically only 5 days out of that. !!!!!!!!!

Neptune is really pulling out his tricks here, keeping this long-distance, loads of impossibilities and physical obstacles to being together.
First I thought the Neptune energies will be harnessed well because we're both musicians and spiritual people who deal with occultism.
But now... it's beginning to be exhausting ... I'm not sure I can ever make use of this Neptune fog in a productive way...

I also have Neptune transit conjunct my Moon/Mars conjunction in 11th coming up in a year, that will also conjunct his NN. My mind goes to worse case delusion, loss, distance scenarios... Because of my own Neptune affliction I'm really afraid of how I'm capable of deluding myself and also, letting myself be taken advantage of.
What would all this Neptune indicate?

Is this a relationship with potential, or just constant fog and struggle to be physically together?

I've also been reading about twin flame theories, and this certainly feels like one from the books...

Thanks,
X

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-11 18.12.59.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-11 18.12.59.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2019-12-12 11.32.37.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-12 11.32.37.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 16