Does my coworker want me to start talking with her again--more than at a formal level

spikeanderson79

I have a HUGE crush on a coworker. I revealed it to her and I think after some time she may have felt awkward. Because of this, I stopped talking with her.

Months ago, she froze up in front of me 2 different times--so that is when I decided to leave her alone.

Now--
She doesn't look for me but if we are in the same room, she will initiate a conversation or at least say hello.

I don't say much and keep it formal because I know that she felt awkward months ago. But I also have a feeling that she may be feeling guilty for pushing me away or maybe she misses my attention??

What stands out to me is
sun and mars in 9th house
saturn in 4th house--could this be bad home life?
moon and pluto in 6th house
mercury and venus in 8th house--I think this could be good for relationship

Attachments

• 75eb horary chart 2.jpg
    75eb horary chart 2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
We have to decide what house this is in. Are you looking for just conversation with her, or are you looking for romance? Sounds like you want to Romance her? And I shouldn't ask, and the horary probalby doesn't care for yes or no, but horary tells lots more than just yes or no, so is this a guy/gal, or gal/gal relationship.

You do not have to answer any of these questions, if they are too personal.

rafaella

I'm sorry, I don't think this will develop into anything. Moon, your ruler is in Capricorn, ruled by her ruler Saturn - this confirms you have strong feelings for this lady. However, she doesn't reciprocate. Saturn is in fall of Moon - negative reception, so she really has no romantic feelings for you. So if I were you, I'd try not to make anymore moves on her.

Saturn is Retrograding back and trining Venus, which rules 11th - shows this lady is mostly interested in a friendship with you. So if you wanted to reconnect your friendship with her, I think it is possible, but relationship is out of question at this point.