2006 Gemini New Moon & Mayan Cycles

Lapis

I just tried to copy/paste this article but got some 'error' thing claiming it was too long! Go figure. So instead I'll just leave a link to this really important article. It talks about Mayan cycles, this New Moon only hours away now, and many other really interesting connections and energies.

There's been a lot of talk lately about these few days of May 25, 26 & 27 (2006) being important and this article clearly explains the why's of it all. Scroll down to the "May New Moon" section.

www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

C1

2006 Gemini New Moon

The Gem New Moon-light IS strong.

Amazingly, today,
opposite my natal Chiron
is this new moon
cj my natal Merc in 6th House.

I just want to thank you, Lapis, for posting the link
to Barbara Hand-Clow's Gem new moon article.

Who knew the Gem New Moon 2006 would cj my
mysterious 12th House-6th House
natal Chiron-Mercury opposition?

This is really interesting. I can aspire to work with this luminary energy!
Best regards,

C1

EvilPixyScorp

Oh cool, another person had this New Moon in aspect to their Chiron.
It was conjunct mine by 1 degree, in 6th.

I ended up on a date that night...And he kept saying very rude things about other women's bodies...wasn't directly insulting ME, but that wound was triggered, the insecurities.

Plus I felt everything I spoke about, communicated(Gemini) was being met with a stupid smirk.

Lapis

Changes & Triggers

Here's another weird connection. There's been another big earthquake in Indonesia only hours AFTER another very important Mayan Calendar change or transition! This same thing happened in Dec. 2004 and hours later that huge earthquake and tsunamia hit in Indonesia.

And as Clow mentioned in her New Moon article, that volcano will probably also erupt full force "hours after" these astrological/Mayan changes May 26-27, 2006.

Lapis

Hi C1

C1,

I'm glad her article spoke to you personally. This whole ancient Mayan change/New Moon thing sounds like it's extra potent for you with those placements! Yeah, I've got Aquarius intercepted in 12/Leo intercepter in 6, so I too can relate to the ancient influences at work in/through us now.

Kite

Interesting Sabian on this new moon.

66__(6°)
NIGHT WORKMEN DRILL FOR OIL AMIDST NOISE AND CONFUSION Exaggerated activity in pursuit of material wealth. Capacity to drive oneself in view of future and speculative gains.
___*When positive, the degree is achievement through an exceptional concentration or specialization of effort, and when negative, long-range or foolish gambling and ill-considered self exploitation.

This one personally hits me with a Saturn opposition with my Saturn in 7 Sag in 10. This speaks more about my missing in action for the last few weeks though. We'll see if the New Moon in my 4th balances out the matters at hand or if Saturn still right on top of my Uranus in 6, will keep me stressed and anxious to breakout.

Kite

C1

Gem New Moon

Hello friends,

Now we are moving...

Lapis,

That fixed cross energy now becoming Pluto transforming
energy (Pluto will be aspecting (for northern hemisphere) Spring,
Summer, Autumn and Winter's
cardinal points of seasonal ingress).

These are Earth holidays. Barbara Hand-Clow is highlighting this
interesting fact about transiting Pluto/Galactic Center to remind
us
that we're all on Earth together, we're all in the
same boat,
and our Earth is aligned with the stars' guidance
and everything wants to go along with Wisdom's
fast current...

anyway, IMHO these aspects are phenomenal.
I thank Barbara
Hand-Clow for touching on the fact that we're healing
some ancient hurt...from "The Day Uranus
Fell On His Behind" (axis tilted 90 degrees).

Even our
Earth axis moved
and now it's all about healing,

and all of us are transforming, whether we
know it or not.

Kite -- Good to hear from you!
This new moon is opposite your Saturn,
so your Saturn and my chiron natally occupy
7 deg Sag.

You also feel transiting Saturn in Leo cj your natal Uranus
in 6th House...what is this Uranus and Saturn energy?
Perhaps a very nice
mixing of ingredients for a cake, with Chiron as the chef moving between
their orbits,
breaking a few eggs, beating together with honey, adding heat,
some ground spelt, spices, etc...

lemon,

vanilla.

Transformation plus new structure.
****[Barbara Hand-Clow]***
Most importantly for the influence of astrology, "Catastrophobia" posits that Earth's axis was vertical before this disaster; our current axial tilt--23 1/2 degrees--began only 11,500 years ago! The astrological implications of the recent tilting axis are awesome.

AstroFlash! is structured by seasonality--equinoxes and solstices--because early humans recovered from axial tilting changes by arranging their lives by the seasons; the focus is on ways to attain balance with the Sun on our tiltng planet. Most of the planetary spins and orbits were massively disturbed during the 9500 B.C. cataclysm. For example, Chiron assumed its current orbit between Saturn and Uranus only 11,500 years ago, and ancient mythology records Chiron as a great healer of deep wounding. These complexes lie hidden in our psyches....

Personally, I'm finding the energies apt for healing and
growing strong roots in this new season and that's about
all I can "intend" to do now, so that's my intention for this moon...

also, just holding on!

Best regards,
C1

Lapis

Phenomenal Transits

C1,

"IMHO these aspects are phenomenal."

I've pondered this too. How the transits are doing so many things to/for humanity to get us up to speed energetically prior to the completion of the Mayan Calendar cycles. It really is amazing. Hard but necessary.

From very early childhood I always wondered why the Sunlight wasn't white-silver (within the Photonic band area) but yellow-gold......and I always wondered why we had seasons!?! I remember paying attention to the changing seasons, the weather, the Sunlight and size and intensity of the Sun when I was only 7 or 8 (meaning that was back in the mid 1950's, long before any of this was an issue.) The reason I was even consciously aware of any of this was because of a past life memory (the Egyptian one I've mentioned before around 12,600 bc)
where there were no seasons and the Sunlight was white-silver. IOW'S, within the area in space where we orbit into the Photon Band........just as we have again now.

The first time in my life I'd ever heard anyone else talking about these same memories of the earth being totally inbalance with its axis vertical (meaning no seasons on the planet) was in 2-96 in Barbara Hand Clow's Pleiadian Agenda. It was like coming Home for me! This is one of the many reasons why I've been so deeply interested in the connected energies between the Age of Leo (this past life and time) and the Age of Aquarius. We've been having to deal n' heal with all that (12,500+ years or half cycle) of ancient fear, trauma, planetary "Earth Changes" and ALL that it changed for humanity...... between then and 2012. That's a lot of intense inner healing and integration work.

In 2002 I got her Catastrophobia book mainly to fill-in more details about what I'd remembered since the mid 1950's. Great information IMHO!;) We've talked about this on other threads but I'll just throw it out here again for some of us Pluto in Leo (the Age of Leo connection) people who are clearing even more 'stuff' with the help of transiting Saturn in Leo slowly conjuncting across our natal Pluto's. Just think of what all you are really clearning at deeper ancient levels through this one transit??? AND there's the connection (trine) to transiting Pluto in Sag conjuncting the GC at the same time.

This is (I sense) a huge last minute push to transform as much ancient/current 'junk' prior to Pluto entering Capricorn. We do this well, we've greatly reduced the number and intensity of possible "Earth Changes" due to Pluto transiting through Capricorn at the end of the Mayan cycles. So breath deep C1 and give yourself time to rest and ponder the deeper layers of what you've been doing. Much more is and has been happening than what we're completely aware of as yet. :)

Empath

Eric Francis wrote this about the current grand cross configuration in his PlanetWaves post of today. His titles sums it neatly:

Under a Tangled Sky

WE ARE now under the full influence of a fixed grand cross. Or perhaps better to say, yet another fixed grand cross. This is another way of saying that there are planets in aspect from Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. Indeed, there are many of them, and there are about to be a lot more.

The setup is that two slow-movers -- Jupiter and Saturn -- are making a long square from Leo to Scorpio. At the same time, there are two slow-movers -- Chiron and Neptune -- in Aquarius. So, basically, that's what's called a t-square. A t-square is three-fourths of a grand square or grand cross, and that means that the Taurus end is basically sitting there waiting for something to come along and complete the grand square (also called a grand cross).

It's easier to see as a chart. You just need to be able to find Venus (blue, ladies room symbol) and then follow the squares around to Chiron (little red key), Jupiter (orange number 4), and Saturn (yellow lowercase H). That's one of the grand crosses' there are actually two, if you consider the lunar nodes.

http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=grandcross

The Earth is in the middle of it all, though it's not depicted. Have a look, if nothing else, you can see that, quite frankly, there are a bloody impressive lot squares. Let's consider squares for a moment, as such. A square is a 90 degree aspect. Look around the world and notice how many 90 degree angles there are. Our buildings are made of them; most physical objects are based on them; no matter how curvy cars are on the outside, they are in many ways based on a 90-degree and related angles to the Earth; the windows we look through, the books we read, the computers we type on, the notebooks we write in, the way we usually arrange our furniture. It's not very original but -- the thing about squares is that, pending additional originality (i.e., Buckminster Fuller) that is how we put the world together.

[Moderator edit - due to Copyright protection.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Empath

Regarding Catastrophobia, I think Clow broke some major archetypal ground (I also think she was processing some catastrophobia of her own that occurred due to the tragic loss of her son). The tilt of the Earth's axis is ingrained in us as how the earth is supposed to be oriented.... but we were never given posed the question: was it always this way?

Going back to our deepest memories, if 12,500 and beyond years ago, if our earliest collective memories are imprinted with a silver sun, vertical axis, until the cataclysm occurred, we would carry the wounds of such terror in our DNA, and try to pass the story along through myth.

C1

2006 Gem Moon + Fixed Grand Cross

Lapis,

childhood's mysterious qualities of perception are repressed
in time.
But time bends,
and there is syn-chron-icity (CHRONOS + pleaidian,
photonic, simultaneous, cosmic consciousness).

Like in ancient Egypt and today.

Like in a Coastal Salish myth about a red planet that
hit Earth and caused havoc and
broke up the gulf islands in the Pacific Northwest so that
now there are many islands stretching from Anacortes, Washington
to Northern
Vancouver Island that used to be one land....

where, beginning June 8-9 with a ceremony
at Chief Seattle's grave on the Suquamish reservation,

people are walking
to Vancouver, BC,
a Peace Walk,
arriving on the solstice for
the world peace forum...

you will hear drumming day and night...like Mother
Earth's heartbeat...from now on...

Empath,

Thanks for bringing in Eric Francis' column and
chart of the coming fixed grand square and cardinal
squares and his thoughts...in the nick of time!

I had no idea the fixed grand cross would re-activate.

Eric wrote:
"...you are basically getting four transits at once. Because all four fixed signs are covered, there's a very good chance that most people have something that's being transited, and in all likelihood, you have more than one point that is affected. Indeed, it's highly unlikely that anyone is excluded from getting a significant transit right now, as the intensity of the whole sky builds and builds for the next three weeks."

And, I see that you have a natal Uranus - Chiron opposition
lit up by
the Saturn - Jupiter - Chiron - Venus grand cross -- not to
mention your Chiron return?!

And tr Saturn cj your natal Uranus!
Thank you so much for sharing Eric's insights
and
I look forward to hearing more of your insights.
C1

Lapis

Hi Empath and thanks from me also for posting Eric's latest about the multiple fixed squares. I need to do some quick transit overlays! It's felt unbelievable lately and most likely will continue through to Summer Solstice. Then we'll be off on the next 3 month phase and whatever all that will trigger!?

It's great seeing you again. ;)

Empath

And, I see that you have a natal Uranus - Chiron opposition
lit up by
the Saturn - Jupiter - Chiron - Venus grand cross -- not to
mention your Chiron return?!

C1, lately I've been lit up like a Christmas tree!
Thanks for letting us know about the Peace Walk, I will use my 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, etc. sightings to synch in with the Peace activation going on the other side of the continent.

Lapis, it is great to be lurking around again -- though I have to get used to the new format!

Speaking of squares and the metaphor for life that astrology so eloquently articulates, I find it cosmically amusing to note that I recently began a job as a technical writer for a software development firm that writes business intelligence sw for law firms -- their algorithms are so sophisticated that our products are described as "multidimensional CUBES of business intelligence"... that I get to describe... Since I am so familiar with squares, making the jump to multi-dimensional squares is just a little shimmy, not a quantum leap!

There are no coincidences, just manifestations.

Last edited: