am i pregnant

eekndyn

Chart am I pregnant was casted far to early to find out medically. I have been going through, I don't know what, but more kids was never on the table. Labor with my last child terrified my husband and he said he was done.

Well now there is a possibility. Maybe. I am older. (35+)
anyways I am completely torn. One time I look its a + then I find argument of -. Casted 3 days past. Still premature sidereal, end on sign tropical. I still choose to proceed
Using sidereal chart
Asc Leo (barren) - Sun in 12th cadent - But I take that as information in not yet available. Its the wait.
5th ruler placed in 4th. I want to take as the womb, but its the end of the matter. Subruler is ME. If I take 5th ruler JU and chart ruler sun, separating aspect. This was my one and Only time I will try. This make me think postive, but its already separated and with no applying movement, the matter is in the past. Subruler ME and sun cj natal mc on sept 4. I know the moon is not happy. Her final aspect was to mars, and the mental gymnastics the mind plays during this period of time can burn the mind out. I will say i will definitely have a different outlook towards this subject with others. I do apologize for posting a repetitive chart.

Attachments

• 812 (2).jpg
    812 (2).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

rafaella

No.

Sun is fertile so you could get pregnant but Sun making oppositions with Moon. Saturn rx in 5th. Mars on angle I wonder if this is surgery. It can mean fights and arguments, anger. I wonder if you are pregnant and you will get abortion?

Its not looking like this will lead to anything. Not a good chart for pregnancy. Please update!

eekndyn

No.

Sun is fertile so you could get pregnant but Sun making oppositions with Moon. Saturn rx in 5th. Mars on angle I wonder if this is surgery. It can mean fights and arguments, anger. I wonder if you are pregnant and you will get abortion?

Its not looking like this will lead to anything. Not a good chart for pregnancy. Please update!

I was thinking surgery too, but a nudge told me its my double aries daughter. Who would probably be livid. I have mars rising natally. Chart and 5th ruler is mars. But i know this is horary. I think saturn rx 5th regrets consummation. Maybe not the act but the finale. He will wake back up mid sept. Im changing signs and will be barren. Also noting i would not elect for abortion. Thank you rafaella

greybeard

Ok. I cast my own chart for your question.

First, less than 3° rising. "Too early to tell." This condition normally disqualifies a chart, prohibits giving an answer. But not in this chart; here it is part of the answer. "The situation is not yet ripe."

Venus rules the Asc (i.e., You) in this chart and she is in very poor condition: combust and just entered into the sign of her fall (also the sign concerned with health), in sesquiquadrate with Saturn, lord of the 5th.

Moon's first aspect is conjunction Uranus in crisis 8th.

Strongly recommended: Avoid pregnancy. Your health is poor and is threatened by pregnancy.

PS. Chart was for about 0945, 21 august, Arco, Idaho USA. Asc was 2 Lib 52.

Last edited:

eekndyn

Ok. I cast my own chart for your question.

First, less than 3° rising. "Too early to tell." This condition normally disqualifies a chart, prohibits giving an answer. But not in this chart; here it is part of the answer. "The situation is not yet ripe."

Venus rules the Asc (i.e., You) in this chart and she is in very poor condition: combust and just entered into the sign of her fall (also the sign concerned with health), in sesquiquadrate with Saturn, lord of the 5th.

Moon's first aspect is conjunction Uranus in crisis 8th.

Strongly recommended: Avoid pregnancy. Your health is poor and is threatened by pregnancy.

PS. Chart was for 0945, 21 august, Arco, Idaho USA. Asc was 2 Lib 52.
thank you greybread. The asc for the chart you casted @2'45 libra, my sun is actually @3'14 libra. Currently running pluto/ saturn transit over natal moon. I wont be making any effort into. I know it was @3 rising. I honestly looked at that how days had past. But that bring me to wonder, per the libra chart, my health, as in getting older and breaking down, or issues that will need attention.
Also natally i have venus in her detriment
in virgo widely 9° cj with sun. Mars uranus rising.

Last edited:

ravinderccmb

After November when Jupiter transits into Sagittarius you have good chance of conceiving. Keep updated. ( time of analysis -24/8, 20-25)