Will he hire me?

Maybe u remember that I wrote about one professor, who invited for job interview. from the previous chart everything should be good, however 3 weeks passed and he did not contact me. Will he hire me? will I got this job?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_got_this_job_hr.9057.100357.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_got_this_job_hr.9057.100357.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 50

Sunrise

Maybe u remember that I wrote about one professor, who invited for job interview. from the previous chart everything should be good, however 3 weeks passed and he did not contact me. Will he hire me? will I got this job?

this is the first map I searched to find and see what happens:
Weird, The map shows positive signs. Generally even if he does not call you you will definitely find something else and you will continue.

the fact that the ascendant is in a critical degree shows us the critical position you are and how much you care.
Saturn (work) strong in the triplicity of Venus (you).
Venus (you), strong, with strengths that show the skills you have and the ability to cope with what you do.
Venus and Saturn will meet soon.
But there may be some delay. The planets are in houses that do not help much and do not show fast results. Venus (you) may be in your exaltation, but the house she in, shows that you are not able to move things.
The Moon, and even full of light, in the highly communicative sing :)gemini:) has taken the light of Venus and will give it to Mercury. That shows us that Soon you will have a meeting to communicate.

now if we go to the recent map that you put in again, we will see Jupiter (foreign countries, higher education, laws, lawyers, etc.) in the 10th house (work), to go and meet MC. The Moon will help. The retro movement shows us the recurring theme, a matter that comes back to the surface and you are back again. It also shows some delay.

Iam curious let us know about developments if they please

hey <3

few hours earlier he wrote me and told me that we could try cooperation. we did not set a date for meeting yet, but I think the answer is positive ^^ So, I think that he will hire me otherwise he did not reply back after so long time. about delay, I hope we will meet soon and start working soon as well <3 thank u guys for helping me ^^

Last edited:

Sunrise

hey <3

few hours earlier he wrote me and told me that we could try cooperation. we did not set a date for meeting yet, but I think the answer is positive ^^ So, I think that he will hire me otherwise he did not reply back after so long time. about delay, I hope we will meet soon and start working soon as well <3 thank u guys for helping me ^^
:smile::smile:

I now undertstand what you meant in retro movement. He contacted me twice, and gave me some things to read and talked about the meeting, But a lot of time passed and the meeting is delyed. It is some kind of circle, like i am returning in the interview process again and again. From the second map, was it shown that I will get hired at last? after all these delyes? :D