7th harmonic chart neptune conjunct vertex

Starsareround

Hi,
I got this information from Waybread's recent response to a thread about clairvoyance. So I looked up my 7th harmonic chart, and Neptune is conjunct vertex by 1 degree. Does this mean psychic abilities? I feel more like an empath in that I can often get right into someone's "vibe" and really mirror them and intuit what they need. It's actually an important part of my career and probably the reason I'm successful. astro_29gw_xxxxx.jpg Any thoughts? Thank you!

Will be back to edit chart

waybread

Starsareround, I got this from a really good Australian astrologer, Alice Portman. www.aliceportman.com

My feeling is that if you are prescient, you probably know about it. However, I once read a post by a psychic who said that "second sight" or "the gift" comes in different forms: the abilities manifest in different ways.

I think empathy is lunar, and I note another septile relationship between you moon and Jupiter (assuming these aren't conjunct in your natal chart.)

Starsareround

Thanks waybread!

I do have a funny way of reading charts in that they kind of come alive for me and a whole story unfolds that is very detailed and dynamic. I do readings for my closest friends only (aside from occasionally puttering about on here) and they are eerily accurate. In no other area of my life do I experience anything remotely psychic. I've started meditating and it's been remarkable how much fear I noticed in myself when I started really listening. I think if I did have psychic abilities I would have been blocking them out of fear. I feel that I'm shedding a lot of emotional baggage (and suddenly losing a lot of extra weight). I know I'll look back on this time as transformative. So we'll see...

waybread

Good luck with this. Fear of one's psychic abilities is actually not a bad thing because it is important to stay grounded. As you mature, you're in a better position to stay grounded.

Hi,
I got this information from Waybread's recent response to a thread about clairvoyance. So I looked up my 7th harmonic chart, and Neptune is conjunct vertex by 1 degree. Does this mean psychic abilities? I feel more like an empath in that I can often get right into someone's "vibe" and really mirror them and intuit what they need. It's actually an important part of my career and probably the reason I'm successful. View attachment 77728 Any thoughts? Thank you!

Will be back to edit chart

Hi there, from my reading, you have been doing well since little, you have positive attitude to study and work since middle school.

You also manage things pretty well in your life since the early age, you know how to save money and not too overspend since you were young.

You have been working for others or within company from 21-30 years old, and the peak stage of your life comes from 31-61 years old.

Your career life and wealth goes even better since 31-41 years old, you may most likely to start your own business or your investment in this stage, and those business and investments going well, also this in stage, you have more peacockery, you are more likely to become a showing off person since this age, my advise is to laying low and earn wealth.

You have a helpful and understanding partner, a partner care about you alot, but this year there is some arguement between you 2, however, not very serious problem at all.

Your good career will keep running for about another 20 years.

Please let me know if anything I said above is not correct, thank you

Starsareround

Hi there, from my reading, you have been doing well since little, you have positive attitude to study and work since middle school.

You also manage things pretty well in your life since the early age, you know how to save money and not too overspend since you were young.

You have been working for others or within company from 21-30 years old, and the peak stage of your life comes from 31-61 years old.

Your career life and wealth goes even better since 31-41 years old, you may most likely to start your own business or your investment in this stage, and those business and investments going well, also this in stage, you have more peacockery, you are more likely to become a showing off person since this age, my advise is to laying low and earn wealth.

You have a helpful and understanding partner, a partner care about you alot, but this year there is some arguement between you 2, however, not very serious problem at all.

Your good career will keep running for about another 20 years.

Please let me know if anything I said above is not correct, thank you

Hi, thanks for your reading. I would say that my life has been a lot more about traveling and raising a family than career success (which I’ve only just started to have around age 40). I have raised my kids mostly alone and have had a lot of trouble with my family of origin, particularly my mother. I have never had a truly supportive partner, have been divorced for 10’years. I do have a on/off boyfriend, but it isn’t likely a relationship that will endure and/or develop into marriage. I am really terrible with money, I have a hard time not overspending, something I’m trying to get better at. I would say that your reading describes a different person, but I am a fairly positive and resilient and capable of success.

Starsareround

Also from ages 21-30, I lived abroad and worked sporadically (from 21-26) I married and became a stay at home mom at 26, still while living in a foreign country.