Complex Transits occurring in Natal on 14th May 18. Natal Asc septile Nat MC

gilly1111

Hello fellow astrologers.
I am intermediate yet find complex transits quite daunting. I see a complex transit Coming that lights my whole chart up. I have many septiles and quintiles that also light up too and Pluto is transiting NN a's well as transit NN is on my Vertex. 14th of may seems to be significant. Please note my true MC and Asc is minus 12 minute's given on astro.Com True Ac is 23.50 and MC 0.50

Another thing that baffles me is the meaning of natal ascendant being Septiles my MC. I have this. I also have sun septile Neptune and Neptune septiles NN. Sun also quintile ascendant. Pluto/Mars septiles Vertex and Saturn. Know little about minor aspects. I hope somebody can help me make sense of the 14th May configuration and the natal aspects of septiles and quintiles.
Anything you have to give would be accepted with an open heart.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1;nhor=432553;nho2=432553;btyp=2;mth=gr;sday=14;smon=5;syr=2018;hsy=0;rs=3;ano=1;add=18;add=19;add=20&lang=e&stx2=s=outs=24

Blessings to you.
Gilly

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
you can't just post you free chart like you did. the empty chart form came up.
you might try drawing the chart up as you did, but then click on the face of the chart and another version will come up devoid of your identifying data. click on file and click on save in. save to your desk top and then come back here and load the chart up as direct .
rahu

Last edited:

gilly1111

you can't just post you free chart like you did. the empty chart form came up.
you might try drawing the chart up as you did, but then click on the face of the chart and another version will come up devoid of your identifying data. click on file and click on save in. save to your desk top and then come back here and load the chart up as direct .
rahu

Hello Rahu.
My laptop is broken and I only have a phone. I asked how to do this but nobody can advise.
https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gr_anonymous_hp.31445.14291.png&res=100

rahu

Banned
hi gilly1111

septiles are very difficult to anticipate as they are considered affects of destiny. you have several powerful aspects in your chart ,I'd like to comment on first.

your mercury is square to the node.this aspect gives you a very deductive and rational mind. this gives great intelligence and with the loose conjunction to Uranus, at times you are brilliant. Uranus will also increase the psychic abilities that a mercury square can bring. mercury squares can be tricky though as you might not consider you psychic abilities as such, that is you might just think that you deductive and logical abilities give the affect of seeing into situations deeply. but with Uranus conjunct, I would expect that your dreams are very meaningful and sometimes prophetic. I would expect vivid,astral dreams,flying dreams, possibly out of the body experiences, though these would likely occur when you had a threatening physical disability or problem.

to complicate matters Orcus is conjunct your south node. this ,being square to mercury, can dampen your mental abilities at times. this square can reflect mental blocks. this is likely as Nessus is conjunct your descendant along with Saturn. this is a aspect of restrictive emotional or abusive circumstances in childhood. if these are sever the mercury/orcus square can show blocks or repression of some emotional issues. these forces can give you depressive periods though I don't think you express or show your despondency as you have kite formation of Venus trine Jupiter and Sedna and sextile to Jupiter which is very emotionally balanced and optimistic.

in the psychic realms with orcus on the south node and square to mercury, you could have entities approach in your dreams. your dreams could have ominous tone to their prophetic nature. that is you might see coming misfortune for some or even be contacted by disembodied souls.
this pattern gives you a survivors outlook which means that though you can consider a broad field of options, you are black and white, that is there are no grey areas, you like something or dislike it. right or wrong ,you do not vacillate once your mind is made up.
these mental characteristics are reinforced by your mars/pluto conjunction which shows your reactions to life reflect your emotional/mental inertia. the presence of a strong orcus and a strong pluto can be isolating as you sense of self does not easy allow you to make compromises. so though your venus/juno/Jupiter/Sedna kite formation shows a accommodating and emotionally nourishing and supportive personality, underneath you can be quite selfish even if unconsciously .
though few would ever think these characteristic apply to you as your sun/mercury midpoint is conjunct to Uranus which shows that you sometimes you express your yourself spontaneously like a stream of consciousness. this pattern also contributes to the strength your astral dream states and psychic understanding.

you sun is conjunct to psyche giving a highly sensitive and idealistic approach to life and relationships. but this is somewhat of trogan horse because if people judge you by their first impressions thenthey will be surprised when your sun/urnaus conjunction opposed to chiron springs out. this is extremely analytical and critical. though sensitive ,you are quite judgmental when it come to hypocrisy and disingenuity . you have a low tolerance for people not being as they claim they are .

so now the transits you are asking about will be conditioned by the nature of your soul as septiles, as mentioned, often reflect the dynamics of destiny. septiles can also be forces considered of creativity and spirituality . though with septile aspects to pluto/mars and Saturn to the vertex, I would think that deep transformative visions or experiences will occur during the transit of the north. I can only see the need to be cautions as these planets together often bring darkness and obstruction. it may be that ominous and dark karmic situation will come through you. often when the node transits the vertex, other planes of reality can come through giving insights or confusion. the cautionhere is because pluto bring unconscious dynamics into your life. and by their nature, your consciousness has limited ability to qualify what will occur. with pluto, it is safest to focus on healing influences. change patterns you know are holding you back.

your Venus/orcus midpoint is at 11leo52 which was conjunct the transiting node on april 16. your pluto/mars at 11leo 46 was transited on april 17th .your node/venus is at 11leo27 with the node transit on april 19th. your Saturn/pluto midpoint is a 11leo 26 transited april 19th your vertex at 10leo9 was conjunct to the node on may 1st.

so you are actually out of the node transit to your vertex and are still in one piece. I would have thought that the last month brought social/sexual changes or social sexual realizations about yourself and those closest to you. with mars/venus and pluto involved one might see important sexual liaisons but with Saturn involved it is more likely you restricted on your social/sexual experiences. there is a strong aura of social/political power around this time, so one would hope your financial and social position was strengthened. of course with such strong unconscious impulses you might have just been a recluse while these unconscious forces ran their course. I don't really see the 15ht as having much significance compared to what April brought to you.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_tilly_77264_37742.jpg
    astro_2gw_tilly_77264_37742.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

gilly1111

Many thanks Rahu for posting my chart. :)

Yes it is very confusing. 14 may everything lights up. The septiles MC/AC and Sun/NN/Neptune are hit by Tr moon and mercury and Uranus. I also have transit Venus on my DC exact which lights up the other septiles by Saturn/Pluto/Mars/Vertex. Another thing is that Transit North Node is on my Vertex right now and Lilith and Pluto are conjunct my North Node.
It's wayyy to complex for me to unpick. I noticed when I used the mundane and personal sound horoscope option in astro.com it formed a star of David configeration. I guess I will find out in 10 days give or take what this is....

Also on 14th May I have NN on the Solar Arc DC. Baffling.

Many thanks again for posting my chart.
Blessings to you.
G

gilly1111

hi gilly1111

septiles are very difficult to anticipate as they are considered affects of destiny. you have several powerful aspects in your chart ,I'd like to comment on first.

your mercury is square to the node.this aspect gives you a very deductive and rational mind. this gives great intelligence and with the loose conjunction to Uranus, at times you are brilliant. Uranus will also increase the psychic abilities that a mercury square can bring. mercury squares can be tricky though as you might not consider you psychic abilities as such, that is you might just think that you deductive and logical abilities give the affect of seeing into situations deeply. but with Uranus conjunct, I would expect that your dreams are very meaningful and sometimes prophetic. I would expect vivid,astral dreams,flying dreams, possibly out of the body experiences, though these would likely occur when you had a threatening physical disability or problem.

to complicate matters Orcus is conjunct your south node. this ,being square to mercury, can dampen your mental abilities at times. this square can reflect mental blocks. this is likely as Nessus is conjunct your descendant along with Saturn. this is a aspect of restrictive emotional or abusive circumstances in childhood. if these are sever the mercury/orcus square can show blocks or repression of some emotional issues. these forces can give you depressive periods though I don't think you express or show your despondency as you have kite formation of Venus trine Jupiter and Sedna and sextile to Jupiter which is very emotionally balanced and optimistic.

in the psychic realms with orcus on the south node and square to mercury, you could have entities approach in your dreams. your dreams could have ominous tone to their prophetic nature. that is you might see coming misfortune for some or even be contacted by disembodied souls.
this pattern gives you a survivors outlook which means that though you can consider a broad field of options, you are black and white, that is there are no grey areas, you like something or dislike it. right or wrong ,you do not vacillate once your mind is made up.
these mental characteristics are reinforced by your mars/pluto conjunction which shows your reactions to life reflect your emotional/mental inertia. the presence of a strong orcus and a strong pluto can be isolating as you sense of self does not easy allow you to make compromises. so though your venus/juno/Jupiter/Sedna kite formation shows a accommodating and emotionally nourishing and supportive personality, underneath you can be quite selfish even if unconsciously .
though few would ever think these characteristic apply to you as your sun/mercury midpoint is conjunct to Uranus which shows that you sometimes you express your yourself spontaneously like a stream of consciousness. this pattern also contributes to the strength your astral dream states and psychic understanding.

you sun is conjunct to psyche giving a highly sensitive and idealistic approach to life and relationships. but this is somewhat of trogan horse because if people judge you by their first impressions nthenthey will be surprised when yoursun/urnaus conjunction opposed to chiron springs out. this is extremely analytical and critical. though sensitive ,you are quite judgentak when it come to hypocrisy and disingenuity
contining.....

I love what you did here. Gosh you are very talented. I have only started waking up to my abilities in the sense that at time's I can see the pulse in my wrist pulsate. I have channelled when writing and I think I have the ability to connect tto people I focus upon and get pictures for them (happened once) still finding my feet. Yet what is odd is that my past has almost diminished and find it difficult to remember details of it. Also. I am unable to recall dreams only on very rare occasions. So I can't comment on that.
I am empathic. I feel others rage and anger mostly or when things are not at ease.Not my rage but outside of me. This is something that has gratually built up the past 2 years. It is not my rage it belongs elsewhere. I watch it now and see it.
In my life before I awoken I was very sociable yet disassociated from close friendships . Said things how i saw it. Shoot from the hip sort of attitude.Black and white. I think i developed this because I dislike saying no to people. So tended to forwarn people upon stance b4 asking haha. That must be Libra. Nessus is maybe 1 partner I attracted in my 20s and the last 10 years I worked for narcissist's in 4 different companies in Africa and middle east.
Emotionally. Awakening has cracked me open. It has been quite challenging to feel for me. I have no water in my chart and an emotionally dispondant mother growing up.
Why would a person have such dreams you describe? Everything has a reason what would such a gift amount to?
I can relate to the slight depressive states yet you are right. I am an optimist and I have so much change and travel and jobs in my past. I know my soul has pulled me around the world. On paper I should not have got some opportunities yet it was like something just made it happen. Very surreal.
I have sat in a chair for 3 years without work. Everything lost. Time out to get spiritual and dedicate all of me to being. Which was my blessing and it feels like it's time to step out. I am thinking this complex transit is trying to show me something.
Your kindness is much appreciated Rahu. I wanted just to give you some feedback on what was given.
Many thanks.

rahu

Banned
that's for the feedback
i have a few other comments develing a little further into your Nessus/Saturn /moon square
tomorrow
rahu

gilly1111

hi gilly1111

you sun is conjunct to psyche giving a highly sensitive and idealistic approach to life and relationships. but this is somewhat of trogan horse because if people judge you by their first impressions thenthey will be surprised when your sun/urnaus conjunction opposed to chiron springs out. this is extremely analytical and critical. though sensitive ,you are quite judgmental when it come to hypocrisy and disingenuity . you have a low tolerance for people not being as they claim they are .

so now the transits you are asking about will be conditioned by the nature of your soul as septiles, as mentioned, often reflect the dynamics of destiny. septiles can also be forces considered of creativity and spirituality . though with septile aspects to pluto/mars and Saturn to the vertex, I would think that deep transformative visions or experiences will occur during the transit of the north. I can only see the need to be cautions as these planets together often bring darkness and obstruction. it may be that ominous and dark karmic situation will come through you. often when the node transits the vertex, other planes of reality can come through giving insights or confusion. the cautionhere is because pluto bring unconscious dynamics into your life. and by their nature, your consciousness has limited ability to qualify what will occur. with pluto, it is safest to focus on healing influences. change patterns you know are holding you back.

your Venus/orcus midpoint is at 11leo52 which was conjunct the transiting node on april 16. your pluto/mars at 11leo 46 was transited on april 17th .your node/venus is at 11leo27 with the node transit on april 19th. your Saturn/pluto midpoint is a 11leo 26 transited april 19th your vertex at 10leo9 was conjunct to the node on may 1st.

so you are actually out of the node transit to your vertex and are still in one piece. I would have thought that the last month brought social/sexual changes or social sexual realizations about yourself and those closest to you. with mars/venus and pluto involved one might see important sexual liaisons but with Saturn involved it is more likely you restricted on your social/sexual experiences. there is a strong aura of social/political power around this time, so one would hope your financial and social position was strengthened. of course with such strong unconscious impulses you might have just been a recluse while these unconscious forces ran their course. I don't really see the 15ht as having much significance compared to what April brought to you.

rahu

I'll give a few lines. Nothing happened April. No external experience has happened in 3 years other than winning a few pound when Jupiter was on my MC.
Since Lilith and Uranus was opposite Uranus I've been literally pinned down. All outer planets have squared and apposed my stellium. Lost everything Uranus opp Uranus. To the exact degree also lilith conjunct Uranus same time. This was last external event. Many psychological changes and impulses. April was mainly about my ego being challenged with being more so than any other. Perpetually trying to push me into future rather than now.

Rahu. Do you think external transits just stop working when one becomes conscious? I am not understanding why events are not occurring. I will post on here what happens following this transit. I get the feeling it maybe somebody significant coming into my life. Maybe finding my new purpose. T Uranus crossing IC. T Lilith and Pluto conjunct Natal NN and Quincux N Saturn. Something has to happen. These are heavy planets. IC isn't psychological it has to be event surely?
Also Tr Saturn is conjunct Progressed Jupiter. 2 Taurus conjunct IC is a yod quincux point also between sextile mars/pluto in 9th and Neptune in 11th.
I guess I will just follow your advise and sit tight and watch what arises. What a blast this is....I love being my own guinea pig :)
Again. I cannot thank you enough times for your help and guidance. I do appreciate it.

rahu

Banned
I'll give a few lines. Nothing happened April. No external experience has happened in 3 years other than winning a few pound when Jupiter was on my MC.
Since Lilith and Uranus was opposite Uranus I've been literally pinned down. All outer planets have squared and apposed my stellium. Lost everything Uranus opp Uranus. To the exact degree also lilith conjunct Uranus same time. This was last external event. Many psychological changes and impulses. April was mainly about my ego being challenged with being more so than any other. Perpetually trying to push me into future rather than now.

Rahu. Do you think external transits just stop working when one becomes conscious? I am not understanding why events are not occurring. I will post on here what happens following this transit. I get the feeling it maybe somebody significant coming into my life. Maybe finding my new purpose. T Uranus crossing IC. T Lilith and Pluto conjunct Natal NN and Quincux N Saturn. Something has to happen. These are heavy planets. IC isn't psychological it has to be event surely?
Also Tr Saturn is conjunct Progressed Jupiter. 2 Taurus conjunct IC is a yod quincux point also between sextile mars/pluto in 9th and Neptune in 11th.
I guess I will just follow your advise and sit tight and watch what arises. What a blast this is....I love being my own guinea pig :)
Again. I cannot thank you enough times for your help and guidance. I do appreciate it.

Rahu. Do you think external transits just stop working when one becomes conscious? I am not understanding why events are not occurring.

hi again the april transits involved pluto and as a unconscious symbol it is not unusual for nothing overtly conscious to occur.
calling for objective events to occur separates the astrologers from the students of astrology. this is the hardest part of astrology. the reason there is uncertainty to the practice of astrology is that it is very difficult to project what the position of the planets will correlate in your life.

rahu

gilly1111

Rahu. Do you think external transits just stop working when one becomes conscious? I am not understanding why events are not occurring.

hi again the april transits involved pluto and as a unconscious symbol it is not unusual for nothing overtly conscious to occur.
calling for objective events to occur separates the astrologers from the students of astrology. this is the hardest part of astrology. the reason there is uncertainty to the practice of astrology is that it is very difficult to project what the position of the planets will correlate in your life.

rahu
Yes Rahi,

I accept where I am now yet I gave never been in 1 place for 3 years. Never ever since 21 years old. It is quite odd. I feel Uranus very heavy on my life. Constant change. I think Saturn in Natal being stanionary direct add's to this somewhat. Other than Saturn no retrograde. My solitude give or take a year was when mercury went retro in progression. Also P Mars changed sign to Scorpio. I got P venus conjunct N mercury and changing house. So lots of psychological changes and every transit is to Natal 1st 9th and 8th which now is all unfolding as spirituality,transition and self love. Whereas IN the past it was self, travel and constant endings of jobs countries or relationships. Everything is clearly finding a different outlet under the same banner. I guess I'm just ready to see external changes now and find like minded people and new experiences. Not seeking a fortune telling. I guess I've been searching for my destiny these past few years and it hasn't been given to me. Quite exasoerating at times.
Anyway. Many many thanks again for your input and gave a wonderful evening. I shall let you know what or if anything occurs these next week's. ..:)

rahu

Banned
your moon square to your nessus/satrun/descendant is very indicative that you suffered severe abuse, probably of a sexual natrue in your childhood. you lack of direction spiritually could be because you have no memory consciously but yet are unconsciously locked into the past,as these blocked memores hold you back from experiecind life in the here and now. these blocks could be symbolized by the orcus/mercury square. and with Jupiter square to mars/pluto , the likely hood is that abuse runs through you family. your father and mother likely were subject to the same abuse has your chart indicates .

"I feel others rage and anger mostly or when things are not at ease.Not my rage but outside of me. This is something that has gratually built up the past 2 years. It is not my rage it belongs elsewhere. I watch it now and see it.
In my life before I awoken I was very sociable yet disassociated from close friendships "

these word are very much the feelings of abuse survivors. there is a unconscious disassociation from others because of the unconscious blocks keep you from fully opening up to other.

Emotionally. Awakening has cracked me open. It has been quite challenging to feel for me. I have no water in my chart and an emotionally despondent mother growing up.

as you moon is square to nessus,so your mother is described as despondent and as I said ,her despondence is likely from similar abuse that she was subject to.

all these aspects;your Venus/orcus midpoint is at 11leo52 , your pluto/mars at 11leo 46 ,your node/venus is at 11leo27 your Saturn/pluto midpoint is a 11leo 26 , your vertex at 10leo9, are sexually abusive aspects .

rahu

rahu

Last edited:

gilly1111

your moon square to your nessus/satrun/descenfandt is very indicative that you suffered severe abuse, probably of a sexual natrue in your childhood. you lack of direction spiritually coul be because you haveno memory consciously but yet are unconsciously locked into the past,as these blocked memorires hold you back from experiecind life in the her and now

No that isn't it.
Memory is due to displacing ego. Body changes and frequency changes.ringing in ears etc. Ego cracked 2 years ago. Felt it.
No child abuse at all. Just a dismissive and untactile mother.
Being in here and now was problem only in April as I said when U indicated when NN was passing the midpoints. I have completely let go of my past nd career I am comfortable in the now yet the challenge since April has not to be in the future. I think Pluto is probably building this up so to tear it down.
Many thanks Rahu.