Did he die peacefully?

Ace

A very close family friend passed away. His death at the hospital was very concerning as he was stable from what nurses were saying with their updates and suddenly he passed today sometime in his sleep. He had lost a lot of weight and was bedridden since the end of October and because of that lost a lot of weight as he needed surgery on a tumor which was removed and he was recovering from it. He was suffering from a late stage cancer. I have noticed while I visited just two weeks ago and I saw his breathing decline with him eventually having to get intubated for a short period because he was unresponsive to commands. He eventually recovered and I left thinking things were stable enough for me to let him heal enough to proceed on a really revolutionary treatment that showed a strong possibility of remission from prior patient results with his same exact tumor markers. Of course, this option never played out. I'm still very confused what caused the swift decline and sudden passing. I would be at better peace despite passing in his hospital room all alone that at least see if he did not suffer.

So we have him represented by 7th which is Saturn. Saturn is in cazimi and dignified by rulership. Moon and S. Node is also in 7th house. Saturn (turned) rules 11th and 12th house cusp.

Moon squared Mars (this aspects represents the passing itself, perhaps?).

Sun recently passed it's conjunction to Saturn in his turned 11th. Sun is in his 8th house ruler (turned) sextile Mars in 10th (turned). I'm guessing symbolically since 10th is at the top of the chart, it shows he ascended to heaven?

4th house matters rules the process of death and endings and the lungs. Ruled by Venus. Venus is under the sun's beams. I have suspected that he could have possibly suffered due to fluid or backup in his lungs. I requested an autopsy to be done to know for sure what he really passed from. I've received no straight answers from the hospital.

Everything else from the chart seems to point he had crossed over okay, yet, I've only done a few horary charts concerning health so I as always welcome anyone else who can present any information to assist during this difficult time.

Attachments

• horary_wheel.php.jpg
    horary_wheel.php.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 28

kai

Not horary related as I’m no expert in such a question but I’ve noticed that people with a late stage cancer seem to come to a point where they start showing signs of recovery all of the sudden but shortly after they pass away. I feel like maybe they gather their physical strength somehow and then release themselves or something of that sort. Maybe it’sa psychological strength that they subconsciously acquire right before their passing and then they release themselves. I’ve wondered about that myself. I had a close friend pass away at the age of 40 recently and she seemed to have responded to her immunology treatments well with a metastasized cancer that came back after recovery a few years ago, but then she died from cardiac arrest having fluids fill up her lungs. She didn’t have a child for 17 years of marriage and miraculously right after she had an ovarian cancer stage 1 I think, she eventually recovered through chemo and they even removed one of her ovaries so surprisingly she got pregnant right after her supposed recovery and after 2 years later she found out that now she had a metastasized uterus cancer and was given just a few months to live while her daughter turned 1 year old. She was someone special to me. Anyways, sorry I can’t help u with the chart unless it’s relationship related, but wanted to share my own thought on this.

Ace

I have lost family and friends in the past five years to cancer. I agree though as through my experiences there has been a sudden rush of energy that is sometimes experienced close to their passing.

I am sorry to hear about your close friend's passing too. It's always difficult to lose people in life and that always leaves a mark. I hope you have found ways to heal from it over the course of time.

I wonder about immunotherapy since it's believed to leave less toxic residue in the body compared to standard chemotherapy and has gotten some considerable headway with much research and development in the biotechnology space.

I also believe based on the chart and also just due to the advanced state of the cancer it could have gotten to a point where the lungs just gave out and couldn't take it no more as the other option of what could've happened. I would prefer this option over the idea that he could have choked or had a backup of fluid or phlegm that prevented him from getting enough oxygen from his already weakened lungs. I just hope he never suffered in his final hour when he was found not breathing. Tomorrow an autopsy will be conducted so perhaps the findings will settle things once and for all in a month or two when the results come in.

Vyri

Banned
Ace

Look at the 5th house-curious- Context of the question, close friend of my family, 11th from the 4th..planets where the Sun is, do you see Saturn about the concern of your 'family's friend?' Venus all the other's?

The 'meat' or Universal signature is there within those energies.

Leo (life itself if not breath & heart-Venus life blood) upon the 11th from the family 4th brings us to the 2nd house. From there it is a matter of designation of sigs. Saturn is morte' himself.

Just a thought

May the lord be with you all
Vyri

Last edited:

Ace

I'm having trouble now thinking about the angle of how to signify this close family friend. To elaborate, he was my mother's boyfriend, practically like a marriage since they been together but never signed papers or made me his legal child. Although he has referred to me as numerous things to different people (nephew, son, stepson, my mother's son, etc.). This is why I said he is a close family friend (talking blood relation), but he took on duties and acted as a paternal figure throughout my life so I'm not sure now how to decide his significator.

Vyri, yes it is a loaded 5th house. What's that all about? Hmm...I think once a significator is decided for him and I turn the chart along with the house placements it could bring another layer on interpretation or hopefully more clarity.

Ace

Vyri,

Here is the chart as requested. Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_u_death_hr.74600.31263.jpg
    astro_2gw_u_death_hr.74600.31263.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 20