Did she lie about being psychic?

Ukpoohbear

I already answered this as yes she is lying so it is resolved but I wanted to show it.

I made this chart earlier this week during mercury retrograde madness that happened in the group I go to. What happened is the owner had invited a new supervisor and she is also a psychic. I heard her call me unevolved after hearing my conversation about new age love and light nonsense. When she saw I was friendly with the owner she spoke to me in private a bit how she had a connection with me and if I wanted she could contact a loved one for me. I said sure go ahead but she did not speak to me again until three months I asked her did you get a message and she said no it only works if I think of the person too. This was a few months ago.

This week I heard her say in conversaiton to a couple of transgender people about the issues they have that if they have gender identity then she is non human. I spoke to them later and said I thought what she said was rude and one of them agreed and the other thought she was being fine. But it got out I had said she is a fake psychic and it ended up in an argument and I was made to feel stupid and got upset and angry about being made to look like I was lying.

So I asked horary if she was a genuine psychic

Inteeesting chart because look - this is what I done

I am asc and I get the sun Leo which fits because I decided to speak out but feel I was beaten down. Moon at 29 shows I was upsets

I took her as the 9th house as this is any learned person like teacher, doctor or psychic.

The 9th house is also the truth telling house according to sky script.

9th is her 3rd of communication too so this house is definetely for her.

The ruler is Mars detrimented in Libra at 29 -

She was lying!

So now I feel better I was correct :happy:

Last edited:

AlexZim

Is that moon voc? Considering the planets' difference in speed, who wins the race to the cusp? How much does that 25 minute difference matter? What I'm really sayin is: will somebody else please do that math? :tongue:

Vyri

Banned
Ukpoobear

In the Ascendant you have Regulus, the topic is more than dignified, you speak of spiritual essence-principle here, an Ascendant though at 29 degrees is a notion of unstable energies. Am thinking the decision about the situation has already been decided & is past arbitration 'for the querent' or the concern, it needing re-assessment', was your mind already made up? Wrong assumptions (Mercury retro) & not enough clarity to make a decision, thoughts need to be re-considered. Virgo (habits) on Aries house is quincunx, adjustments will make for a reconsideration. (chemical reaction is spontaneous-personal Aries/Mars in Cardinal 'quick' silver Libra detriment is involved.)

Mercury had nothing to do with making a qualified decision, he is retro, under the Sun's beams, heading for a combustion, obscured by ego Sun, weakened & - unable to verify. Venus is Combust the Sun (no love lost or affection) at the bottom of it all in 'sporty' higher mind Sag., Saturn in Sag. is under the Sun's beams additionally. Something about attitude is at the bottom of it all, (one up man-ship) (Sag. qualities = gift of intelligence is not forth coming but instead stern & debilitated) Mercury in Sag. detriment gains some strength direct; association valules will be different, when he turns direct-you will change the way you thought-how you arrived at a decision involving the situation. Virgo within your first house speaks of reconsideration's & critical attitudes demonstrated unnecessarily= (Mercury retro again) the querent's (you) mind (ego biased) =decision has at some point been biased on preconceived ideas, but changeable, Mercury in Moons house.

You say you appointed the 9th for the teacher, hmm, Mars is on the 9th cusp, is about to enter Scorpio (psychic) Jupiter is Uranus depositor, in the 3rd. & is in mutual reception, (Combust the Sun-ego again) with Mercury, a rethink will be applied, & Mercury will gain some stabilization back in harmony Scorpio in mutual receiption with Jupiter, Jupiter back in his dignity Sag. Piercing comments & brash attitude is known for Mercury in Scorpio, & any decision made whilst he is within that sign demands a scientific-detective character to be appreciated for validity, the way you approached the proving ground?

Mars is dignified in Aries away up there in the chart in mutual reception with Uranus (higher thinking) back in the sign = Libra & within 5 degrees of any next sign or house shares some character reference with that volatile degree.

In the case here Scorpio (fixed of viewpoint) is very occult-a seek sign & needs physical demonstration & solid data to base facts upon, did you think she would actually read your mind or did you want her to tell your fortune & see it verified at some future date, did you give her the chance & opportunity to do just that, or did you base your decision on private opinion? Don't think Mars at the end of Libra (public chagrin) or (3rd house) conversation domain means the individual was a liar necessarily, but it could put her at a disadvantage as she attempted to make a connection with you on Venus terms, Mars is in Venus domain. (Venus-camaraderie did not flow) Mars is likened unto a bull in a china shop in Libra's (air) sign & that goes for both of you, for Mars colours your attitude towards the association, the 3rd is your house of conversation ability. her 9th so yes there was energy here that was not delivered (detriment) appropriately, Mars is brash abrupt, but is near re-mending dignified, scientific Scorpio energy.

Mars & Uranus are past the recent opposition they made with each other so the mutual reception is benefited. They share 3rd/7th house subject consideration, for Uranus is in harmony in Libra, (public demonstration) indicates the approach towards each other must be open minded with consideration for sensitive differences appreciated by each other to arrive at future successful communication.

One other thing, the fact you account her as the 9th house (guru-teacher) shows elevation of station no matter how you look at 9th house situations. If she was represented by the 7th as unknown's are are typically referenced when there is no real emotional connection or friendship established even then, Aquarius at the last dregs (29 deg.) only shows a last ditch attempt without too much effort or concern involved to really commune (Aquarius sign is hidden in the 6th) with each other. Aquarius-Uranus is up there needing personal expression that needs an assist of dignity, Mars back in that degree & sign (your attitude) is capable to lend. A mutual reception is a way out of a problematic situation, so the planets are saying give it another go.

Liars are indicated by Neptune, Saturn aspects & Mercury retro, but consideration to term house, sign etc. must also be applied. 29 degrees on any house & especially where Moon is concerned connecting with these houses by aspect speaks of a situation not being understood within the house the 29th degree gives reference of-A new experience or way of discovery is begging to be realized, it's like the table salt was forgot in the original recipe & has to be done over. Another opportunity (new house new sign new approach-outlook) could be more successful if an attitude change could occur.

Regulus is upon your Ascendant, protective in health (Virgo) & prominent personality is aiding your position, but be careful for Moon in that sector is vacillation itself, unsound ground, she at 29 degrees additionally affects the other degrees with the notice-able persona of change. Emotions appear to dominate rather than sound viewpoint of intellect. She is in the first house, 'your personally rub me the wrong way', & with all those combust & under the sunbeams planets, they are crippled to be included with any sound representation of my opinion in deciding whether your teacher is a liar or not.

Jacobson tells us to take the 3rd house from the querent (thoughts) & consider the sign upon its cusp. If it is fixed the one asked about is telling the truth.:love: There is the root cause for discrepancy. If the sign has dignified lords the individual is telling the truth. How so you say, it is the Sun within the 4th house=Ego, that has gotten in the way, he has consumed overshadows feeling-care Venus in highest (arrogant?) expression of intellect appreciation of love?, etc.These planets are blocked from proper expression & highest awareness; could be a disposition made prior to confrontation.

Give the discovery of sensitivities between the two of you a chance..don't let ol Sole limit the flow you both can feel once these planets are away from blanketed, 'made up my mind' stances.

Oh & by the way, the 12th house is one of the most psychic houses (Jupiter of Pisces in Scorpio, of the map, Her thinking 3rd is that 12th, Sun of Leo in another psychic house=4th, depositor Moon, thee most (if Neptune or Jupiter isn't the link) plastic planet that sensitivity is known for.

The reasons you think her a fiber is centered in preconceptions & vying for ego recognition.

Hope you will have a tea with her & will be able to get something out of the spiritual communion you both might share.

Wait for awhile, let Mercury turn direct.

All the best
Vyri:unsure::whistling:

Last edited:

tikana

I mean its crazy to think that a person would lie about being psychic ... Most ppl are,to say the least, intuitive

7th house lord is dignigied its burned out but it can mean that shes overestimating herself

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Thank you to both.

Vyri the decision to make her 9th was because of her saying she is psychic and not my thoughts on her. 7th house fits better then maybe.

If we use the 7th would the big intercepted sign of Sag/Jupiter mean anything or does the late degree mean we take the asc at the time, because jupiter as her sig would make it right at the ic, showing she might have psychic ability.

But mars is still the ruler of her third so her communication was in detriment, showing false motives. like neptune in 7th, is that a sign of not being genuine and lying or the sign of psychic ability?

Saturn is dignified and ruler of her 12th, a psychic house ruled by a barren sign.

Tikana I agree most people are intuitive. She teaches psychic ability and sells readings and plenty people do lie about it. But I think she is exagerating like you said and this might be because she is not good enough to do readings and charge. She is a love and light type person.

I'm getting upset thing about it again lool I will follow advice and not try to speak until after mercury retrograde but the chart is a clear no so I cant apologize either.:pinched:

Chrysalis

This week I heard her say in conversaiton to a couple of transgender people about the issues they have that if they have gender identity then she is non human.

What do you mean by this ? The woman said that because they were transgender they were "non human" ? :unsure:

Chrysalis

Btw shes a fake...

Shes L7 saturn, even her L12 is also saturn, combust (someone not suitable,being honest) and to top it off she has the messenger merc rx next to her which is also combust never mind being retrograde.

Also saturn is out of sect here, he should be ahead of the sun not behind, which implies ALSO someone being a fraud and pretending to be something they aren't.

Also moons just left her but is not received....shes so fake.

Stupid woman :devil:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

No she said that most of the time she does not identify with being human so if they have gender identity issues she is non human. One of them thought it was rude and the other person thought it was ok when I asked. It was quite a big argument which shows with the moon. If someone blames the other person for not giving a reading and acts superior with transgender people then it didnt even need a horary to say she is not as powerful as she claims to be but she does have some ability as can be seen.

Chrysalis

Eeekkk dignity by face is not someone psychically trustworthy, esp when also combust and out of sect. :whistling:

I'd take whatever she said to you with a pinch of "nothing".

tikana

Eeekkk dignity by face is not someone psychically trustworthy, esp when also combust and out of sect. :whistling:

I'd take whatever she said to you with a pinch of "nothing".

well that is why I said .. she might be overestimating her abilities.. puffing smoke into someone's azz sorry for my lingo

Vyri

Banned
Dears

The chart is first a subjective view of the individual asking the question, much is revealed in a chart of the querent's 'personal' reasoning.

Anyone proficient enough can pull up a chart at a time wishing to reveal a potential one sided blanketed persona of another..not saying that is the case here..just musing.

Am prone to take an attitude of 'benefit of the doubt', not everyone is a 'shyster' so we must look at motive on either side if possible.

There's a lot to be said then for being stupid I guess?

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

dr. farr

Regarding the question, "Is she psychic?" (2nd chart):
(using whole sign houses)

She = 7th whole sign house = Aquarius
12th house (psychic potentials) from Aquarius = Capricorn; Pluto is in her 12th house = + for at least a moderate degree of psychic sensitivity; however, this is raw ability (Pluto), not refined or intentionally developed and controlled ability, and this makes her sensitive-and subject to all types of psychic influences, which is not a good indication for mental balance.

The 9th house is connected with ability to interpret psychic influences (dreams, omens, etc), to understand the meanings and indications-the truth of-psychic influences; in the chart, her 9th whole sign house is under Libra, which posits Mars in its detriment; the ruler of her 9th house under Libra is Venus, and in the chart Venus squares Neptune-with detrimented Mars in her 9th plus the ruler of her 9th, Venus, squaring a subtle-influence planet like Neptune, indications are that she does NOT have the ability to correctly interpret whatever psychic influences she "picks up" on.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Dr.Farr

..even so..Dr. Farr (lol) am in favor of the mutual of Merc. retro wid Ju. whom has just ..departed..with Neppy in the 7th..

Take care

All the best:kissing:
Vyri