Time of Birth Rectification - What does Star of David mean in transit to natal?

gilly1111

Hello everybody,

I am new to the site and want to share my blessing to you.
October 2015 my world changed and my soul was awakened. This said, it has forced me to dig deep within myself to find who i am and why i am here. Some may call this mid life crisis. Call it what you will, yet from being very affluent i have lost everything, i stand with nothing externally, yet a richness and softness to my heart. This said, I now live back in the UK with my mother and live in a fog as to what I should do next.
I have turned to astrology in the hope of finding answers, yet i have a very strong leaning towards evolutionary asrtology i am unable to advance due to lack of resources so i turn to you, my soul family to assist.

I was born 5th October 1972 in Liverpool, Uk (GMT) 2w55 53n25. The time of my birth is illusive to me. My mother believes i was born between 12.30pm and 1.30pm. (Although my mother cannot remember the price of milk)
The birth time is so important as my Venus which is 0 degrees virgo can fall in 8th or 9th house which would add to an already large 6 planet stellium.
My sun can be in 9th or 10th house. Neptune in 12th can be conjunct AC or not?
I ask you friends if you will help me find my time of birth. The only access i have to learning asrtology is internet based and it has limitations on this topic. As well as understanding stelliums. I still do not understand why my life changes so dramatically every 2 years.
I need to find who i am and more importantly the path i must take at the crossroads i find myself at. There is more for me, i just cannot see it, i am blocked. I know something is about to occur, its my 2 year cycle. Everything seems to change for me you see.
so i ask for you help in establishing what this could be. Facts i can give -
- last 17 years i have only been with foreign girlfriends
- emigrated to Middle East on 17th October 2010
- broke foot 5th october 2013
- last day of work - left job 1st October 2015
- emigrated back to UK 4th Feb 2016
I have no children and never been married.

I have traveled and worked in so many countries, war zones and developing countries mainly. I feel i should give up my previous career path yet i do not know what to run towards. I am action orientated yet find myself lethargic and just confused.
I pray for answers so i may make best use of he energies that come and scramble out of the situation i find myself.

I went onto a website that indicated through an algorithm that my time of birth is 12.36. (i dont know if this is correct) when i went onto astro.com and used the personal sound horoscope (special charts) a Star of David Appears on 14th May 2018. What is this and what does t mean?

-So, time of birth is important so i may find myself of sorts-
-Also, career path and what my stellium means
-star of david and significance.

I hope you can help. I have read your wonderful posts and can see your wisdom in these areas.

Blessings
Gilly

JUPITERASC

Hello everybody,

I am new to the site and want to share my blessing to you.
October 2015 my world changed and my soul was awakened. This said, it has forced me to dig deep within myself to find who i am and why i am here. Some may call this mid life crisis. Call it what you will, yet from being very affluent i have lost everything, i stand with nothing externally, yet a richness and softness to my heart. This said, I now live back in the UK with my mother and live in a fog as to what I should do next.
I have turned to astrology in the hope of finding answers, yet i have a very strong leaning towards evolutionary asrtology i am unable to advance due to lack of resources so i turn to you, my soul family to assist.

I was born 5th October 1972 in Liverpool, Uk (GMT) 2w55 53n25. The time of my birth is illusive to me. My mother believes i was born between 12.30pm and 1.30pm. (Although my mother cannot remember the price of milk)
The birth time is so important as my Venus which is 0 degrees virgo can fall in 8th or 9th house which would add to an already large 6 planet stellium.

My sun can be in 9th or 10th house. Neptune in 12th can be conjunct AC or not?
I ask you friends if you will help me find my time of birth. The only access i have to learning asrtology is internet based and it has limitations on this topic. As well as understanding stelliums. I still do not understand why my life changes so dramatically every 2 years.
I need to find who i am and more importantly the path i must take at the crossroads i find myself at. There is more for me, i just cannot see it, i am blocked. I know something is about to occur, its my 2 year cycle. Everything seems to change for me you see.
so i ask for you help in establishing what this could be. Facts i can give -
- last 17 years i have only been with foreign girlfriends
- emigrated to Middle East on 17th October 2010
- broke foot 5th october 2013
- emigrated back to UK 4th Feb 2016
I have no children and never been married.

I have traveled and worked in so many countries, war zones and developing countries mainly. I feel i should give up my previous career path yet i do not know what to run towards. I am action orientated yet find myself lethargic and just confused.
I pray for answers so i may make best use of he energies that come and scramble out of the situation i find myself.

I went onto a website that indicated through an algorithm that my time of birth is 12.36. (i dont know if this is correct) when i went onto astro.com and used the personal sound horoscope (special charts) a Star of David Appears on 14th May 2018. What is this and what does t mean?

-So, time of birth is important so i may find myself of sorts-
-Also, career path and what my stellium means
-star of david and significance.

I hope you can help. I have read your wonderful posts and can see your wisdom in these areas.

Blessings
Gilly
Rectification Tips :smile:
Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

Kannon

Gilly,

Glad to hear of your awakening experience. To me that means you now identify with your Soul and lasting purpose rather than with your human personality alone and with transient worldly matters. So know that you do have the answers you need within yourself and all your efforts with external tools are only to bring this out.

I specialize in rectification, but first I'd like to know what website you used that indicated the time of 12:36 PM.

Secondly, it is important to first read about rising signs and be clear which one fits. You can read my descriptions of Sagittarius and Capricorn rising:
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/rising-signs/#sagittarius
If neither ring true for you, go further up and read about Scorpio and Libra rising, just in case. Mother's memory is a great starting place, but its relative accuracy can depend on whether you were an only child, thus the only child whose birth time she'd be recalling. It is very likely the correct chart for you will actually be based on a time that falls outside that 1 hour window. That is what my experience with word of mouth and mother's memory of times has shown me.

Compare to what other astrologers say about those to be as sure as you can. Only then do houses and other particulars matter. Other more important factors come into play such as declinations and possible parallel or contra-parallel aspects by planets to key points (Asc, MC, cusps) in your chart.

I wouldn't spend any time considering the star of david configuration until you've got a birth chart that is narrowed down to at least the right rising sign and degree area if not exact Asc.

Feel free to message me or email me directly through my site.

JUPITERASC

Physical appearance indications check :smile: http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

An astrological technique from antiquity
generally aka the Prenatal Epoch :smile:

'....Ascendant, or its opposite, at birth, is Moon's position at conception.
....Known as "Trutine of Hermes"
from Hermes Trismegistus who stated the law as follows:

"The place of the Moon at conception becomes the birth ascendant or its opposite point."

"But this proved to be but one-half of a very important law,
for while the...

Ascendant at birth was the place of the Moon at a certain Epoch
the Ascendant or its opposite point at this Epoch
was the place of the Moon at birth

....a very remarkable interchange of factors." E.H. Bailey.

This idea is so well known
that astrology software such as Solar Fire
allows the user to calculate their prenatal Epoch.
The idea of the prenatal Epoch is useful in chart rectification

gilly1111

Hello Kannon,

Yes, i feel so blessed. Many gifts have been given to me. i am truly grateful for this experience. Yet, i am starting to feel an impulse to move forward and expand into the world. Before doing so, i am eager to work with what I have got from this and previous lives.So i can move forward in confidence within the 'programme' of destiny so to speak.

I will take a look and try and find the link to the site for you. i will return and send the link for the rectification site.

Rising:- I am more inclined to be Sag than any of the others, yet their is a deepness to me me as depicted by Scorpio. A respect - or need of it from Capricorn.... But no... definitely Sag, travel, i am almost always optimistic and like to laugh and joke around. i love my freedom and rarely stay in a job longer than 2 years as i feel confined. I love variety and i exploration, discovery of cultures, places etc. Worked many countries and traveled many places. good with people etc. Yet although seemingly extrovert, i have found myself with the need to be alone at times and recharge to acquire energy, balance and stability.

In relation to time of birth- I asked my dad, he said i was born in the afternoon. He came during his lunch break. My sisters knew of my birth when they arrived from school around 3,30pm so yes, i think between 12,30 and 2pm maxt would be pretty accurate.

"declinations and possible parallel or contra-parallel aspects by planets to key points (Asc, MC, cusps) in your chart. ".........
Yes, i have found now that as i progress my knowledge the MC / AC etc specifically in evolutionary astrology is a major player. I just want to get this nailed so i can move forward with confidence rather than having a foot over 2 lines so to speak...haha
I am eager to find out the aspects of this star and what it means.
i will also email you so you have my address.

Many many thanks for reaching out kannon, i am grateful for your help and will be in touch.
Blessings
Gilly

JUPITERASC

Many thanks Jupiter,
I will take a look at this and try and work it out.

Many blessings
btw, remember that detailed instructions
on precisely how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method
may be viewed FOR FREE :smile:
at
http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

ALSO
OF INTEREST
THERE'S A NEAT ILLUSTRATION OF THE ANIMODAR METHOD
PREVIOUSLY POSTED ELSEWHERE
AS FOLLOWS
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
One last thing, chart rectification. How does this work? Could you show me?

Now that I have figured out the Animodar sure.

I'll use Professor Gumby's chart to keep it simple. That chart is a Preventional Chart. How do we know? Because the Moon is applying to the conjunction of the Sun having completed its opposition to the Sun. So we need to cast a Lunation Chart for the Full Moon prior to birth (we would cast a Lunation Chart for the New Moon if the chart would be Conjunctional).

attachment.php

We use the Light Above Horizon for Full Moon Lunation Charts (and that would include a Lunar Eclipse for this purpose). That is the Sun at 28° Taurus 07'.

Which Planet has the greatest Dignity in the Sun? Venus does. Venus is the Sign Ruler and Venus is the Earth Sect Triplicity Ruler.

Now, switch back to the Natal Chart and look at Venus. To which is Venus closer in Degrees, the Ascendant or the Midheaven? Obviously the Midheaven at 1° Virgo 31'.

Yes, there are 30° in Virgo, but at Latitude 39°N07' how many degrees actually cross over the Midheaven as the Ascendant crosses the Horizon?

Look at the Right Ascensions of the Midheaven. We want the full 30° of Virgo so we subtract the Right Ascension at 0° Libra from the Right Ascension at 0° Virgo.

180°00' = 0° Libra at 39°N07'
152°05' = 0° Virgo at 39°N07'
-------
xxxxxxx

179°60'
152°05'
-------
027°55'

Now, the Midheaven is at 01°Virgo31' so how much Right Ascension is that?

153°32' = 1°31' Virgo at 39°N07'
152°05' = 0°00' Virgo at 39°N07'
-------
001°27'

We need the Hourly Distance of Venus.

Venus is at 4° Cancer 39'. Her Right Ascension is 95°04 and her Oblique Ascension is 74°30.

The Ascensional Difference is the Right Ascension minus the Oblique Ascension:

AD[Venus] = 95°04' - 74°30'

AD[Venus] = 20°34'

Venus is out-of-Bounds in this chart with a Declination of 24°N54' so we add the Ascensional Difference to 90° giving us 110°34' for the Semi-Diurnal Arc (we would subtract if the Declination was Negative and we would reverse that for those living in the Southern Hemisphere).

The Temporal Hours will be the Semi-Diurnal Arc divided by 6:

TH[Venus] = 110°34 / 6 = 18°25'

Then to find the Hourly Distance, we divide the Meridian Distance by 18°25'

How far away is Venus from the Midheaven by Right Ascension? We just subtract the RA of Venus from the Right Ascension of the Midheaven (RAMC).

Meridian Distance = 153°32' - 95°04'

Meridian Distance = 58°28'

Now we divide the Meridian Distance by the Temporal Hours to get the Hourly Distance

HD[Venus] = 58°28' / 18°25'

HD[Venus]= 3°10'

The Hourly Distance tells you the number of Houses away from the Meridian (either the MC or the IC) that a Planet is and that is what the whole number represents, and the fractional part is how far away from the Cusp of the House that Venus is.

Each House is essentially 2 Diurnal Hours. Think of the chart as a clock where the Ascendant is 6:00 AM so then 3 Houses or 6 Hours (3 * 2 = 6) later it is 12:00 PM and that is the Midheaven and the 6 Hours later is the Descendant at 6:00 PM and then 6 Hours later is the Nadir/IC at 12:00 AM and then we've come full circle back to the Ascendant at 6:00 AM in a 24-Hour period.

We just have to set up a simple proportion or a ratio:

27°55' : 2 = 1°27' : X

From our high school math, we know to cross-multiply and divide, and so we have:

2 * 1°27' / 27°55' = X

It's easier to use decimal notation:

2 * 1.45 / 27.91666 = X

2.9 / 27.91666 = X

0.03582 = X

So, um, what exactly is "0.03582" in Degrees?

It is less than 1°. That is what the big fat "0" means.

Let's multiply by 60 to convert to minutes:

60 * 0.03582 = 2.1492

That gives us 0°2.1492' of arc.

Multiply the 0.1492 * 60 = 8"

So there is a difference of 0°02'08"

Can we round that off? Sure, let's call it 0°02'

Now, there are 24 Hours in one day and 360° in the Zodiac Circle.

How many Degrees are in 1 Hour?

Simple, 360 / 24 = 15° and you might notice the longitudinal meridians around Earth are 0° 15° 30° etc and most of the Time Zones are based on those.

If there are 15° in 1 Hour, how many Degrees are in 1 Minute?

Simple, 15° in 60 Minutes or 1° every 4 Minutes.

And that is 30' every 2 Minutes or 15' every Minute/60 Seconds or 1' every 4 seconds.

So my birth time is off by about 8 or 9 seconds or so.

Now, if I was the Anal Retentive Astrologer, I would rip everything up, chuck it out the window and start with a whole new chart and post 30 "Read My Chart" threads about the new birth time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Thanks for the help. I'll pay you back one day

Pay it forward. Attached Images
jpg.gif
Crosby Wealth.jpg (52.2 KB, 130 views)
jpg.gif
Gumby Wealth.jpg (51.4 KB, 96 views)
jpg.gif
Gumby Full Moon.jpg (37.5 KB, 96 views)

Bmm

Hi all,

I read the posts above... and still I have some doubts in how to rectify a birth chart.

Any more ideas?

thank you for your sharing :)

gilly1111

Many thanks Jupiter,

I will be honest, I have read all you have attached and i have followed it as much as I could, yet it is beyond my experience at this stage. I have not looked into moons yet and i am still building my knowledge base.
I will for sure, return to it when I am able to follow with more understanding. Many thanks again for your links and assistance and generosity.
Blessings,
Gilly

JUPITERASC

Many thanks Jupiter,

I will be honest, I have read all you have attached and i have followed it as much as I could, yet it is beyond my experience at this stage. I have not looked into moons yet and i am still building my knowledge base.
I will for sure, return to it when I am able to follow with more understanding. Many thanks again for your links and assistance and generosity.
Blessings,
Gilly

Attempting rectification of your own chart is a great learning experience :smile:
especially since even if a professional rectifies your chart
it is still just their opinion
and another different astrologer would rectify it to a different time
- this is the case with famous people such a famous politicians
famous film stars and so on
there are multiple online rectifications of their charts
all with different times of birth!
I recommend that you keep a journal
with notes of when the transiting moon aspects any planet
and whether there are any notable events
Transiting moon travels fast and so those aspects are for two and a half hours at most
As BobZemco often advised us: RSVP = Read, Study & Diligenty Practice

gilly1111

Thanks Jupiter,

So when my moon crosses a planet. i jot down how feel. Great. Then what? What does that tell me about my hour of birth.

Thanks again for sharing.

Kannon

Hello Kannon,

I will take a look and try and find the link to the site for you. i will return and send the link for the rectification site.

Thank you.

Rising:- I am more inclined to be Sag than any of the others, yet their is a deepness to me me as depicted by Scorpio. A respect - or need of it from Capricorn.... But no... definitely Sag, travel, i am almost always optimistic and like to laugh and joke around. i love my freedom and rarely stay in a job longer than 2 years as i feel confined. I love variety and i exploration, discovery of cultures, places etc. Worked many countries and traveled many places. good with people etc. Yet although seemingly extrovert, i have found myself with the need to be alone at times and recharge to acquire energy, balance and stability.

Understandable since your Moon is in Virgo, Jupiter in Capricorn can be in major aspect to your Asc and/or in 1st house, and you could have MC in Scorpio. What you've just described is actually enough for me to narrow the possible Asc down pretty far.

In relation to time of birth- I asked my dad, he said i was born in the afternoon. He came during his lunch break. My sisters knew of my birth when they arrived from school around 3,30pm so yes, i think between 12,30 and 2pm maxt would be pretty accurate.

Excellent. Good info.

Many many thanks for reaching out kannon, i am grateful for your help and will be in touch.
Blessings
Gilly

Cool. There are times when a rectification situation is actually doable for me to assist it to a conclusion if the person is not able to pay me to do it. It looks like yours may be such a situation. Like JUPITERASC said it can be a learning experience in astrology. In your case, that includes definite declination factors that should prove insightful to you.

gilly1111

Hello Kannon,

Yes you are right. I have always been quite affluent yet the planets have floored me and I have definitely took a wrong tun somewhere for this to occur. :)
So from affluent to loosing home, business, country, girlfriend etc... I stand with empty fluffy pockets, yet loving the journey!

If i have had foriegn girlfriends these past 17 years is this not an indcation of Venus in 9th house? Or is there an element of this in 8th? This would narrow my time down a bit no?

I agree with Jupiter though, I am pursuing and learning but i am scattered. I am looking at 5 variables of 5 charts. My sun could be in 9th or 10th. My venus in 8th or 9th. Stellium could be in 9th or 10th. Neptune conjunct AC or not. MC conj Uranus or not. I am already a scattered air head hahaha. The planet transits of Uranus and Pluto just scatter and fog and confuse me at this time. So in order for me to embrace and progress, i want to ave 5 windows open on screen and not 20 hahaha. I hope this makes sense.

My Natal Saturn is in opposition to saturn so its all a bit of a mess. I need to find my purpose and joy and just start running to it. right now i feel stuck. Thats the only word i can describe. I have to make some decisions and fast. My birthday is on a full moon also in 3 weeks. I have so much stuff i need to work out hahaha. the time of birth just drags me back.
any help would be appreciated. Truly it would.
Thanks and many blessings to you.
Gillian

JUPITERASC

Thanks Jupiter,

So when my moon crosses a planet.
i jot down how feel. Great.
Then what?
That is your interpretation of my comment
here is what I actually said:

I recommend that you keep a journal
with notes of when the transiting moon aspects any planet
and whether there are any notable events
Transiting moon travels fast
and so
those aspects are for two and a half hours at most

... to continue then
you seem to have misunderstood that completely
so I shall explain

transiting moon may aspect any planet by trine, sextile, square, opposition or conjunction
Noting those aspects in a journal
and any NOTABLE EVENTS :smile:
not just emotional state
shall
if you

as BobZemco often advised us:
RSVP = Read, Study & Diligenty Practice
gradually highlight a pattern
to those times when Moon aspects each natal planet each month

What does that tell me about my hour of birth.
Thanks again for sharing.
Your own natal chart is well worth studying for yourself
you have the time to do that
and you shall find
As you note the events
that you can draw your own conclusions
regarding hour of birth

JUPITERASC

Hello Kannon,

Yes you are right. I have always been quite affluent
yet the planets have floored me

and I have definitely took a wrong tun somewhere for this to occur. :)
So from affluent to loosing home, business, country, girlfriend etc... I stand with empty fluffy pockets, yet loving the journey!

If i have had foriegn girlfriends these past 17 years is this not an indcation of Venus in 9th house? Or is there an element of this in 8th? This would narrow my time down a bit no?
2nd house includes financial issues
I agree with Jupiter though, I am pursuing and learning
but i am scattered. I am looking at 5 variables of 5 charts.
My sun could be in 9th or 10th.
My venus in 8th or 9th.

Stellium could be in 9th or 10th.
Consider a focus on one planet
or two
Sun and Venus
note transiting moon aspects by trine, conjunction, square, sextile and opposition
to Sun
as well as to Venus
then after a few months
you may notice a pattern as I mentioned earlier :smile:

Neptune conjunct AC or not. MC conj Uranus or not. I am already a scattered air head hahaha. The planet transits of Uranus and Pluto just scatter and fog and confuse me at this time. So in order for me to embrace and progress, i want to ave 5 windows open on screen and not 20 hahaha. I hope this makes sense.

My Natal Saturn is in opposition to saturn so its all a bit of a mess. I need to find my purpose and joy and just start running to it. right now i feel stuck. Thats the only word i can describe. I have to make some decisions and fast. My birthday is on a full moon also in 3 weeks. I have so much stuff i need to work out hahaha. the time of birth just drags me back.
any help would be appreciated. Truly it would.
Thanks and many blessings to you.
Gillian

gilly1111

Absolutely incredible! Ok let me try this. So the events that occur should come at the same time! Flaming awesome!

Right so today -
I focus on Natal Sun and Natal Venus and the moon transiting these planets by major aspects.

Tr-Moon Sextile Na Venus 0.55" today so i will keep an eye out.

All inner planets are just touching my stellium now. As of today sun is direct conj moon. let me brace myself for the bumps haha...

What i did notice when i looked at the life events i listed was that Mars was around 16 or 17 degrees. Also Mars sextile Na -moon and Na Mercury.
Moon bq or q moon and Venus Bq or Q moon. Is this significant? If so, how does one predict a bq moon in the future?

I will look for events and times as you suggest... Many many thanks Jupiter.

Blessings
Gillian

Kannon

Hello Kannon,

Not necessarily, since Sun, Mercury, Mars could also be in the 9th in Libra, which allows a similar symbolism.

..I am looking at 5 variables of 5 charts...

I have already narrowed it to 2, and I have not yet even made use of the progressions for the life events dates you provided up top.

... My sun could be in 9th or 10th. My venus in 8th or 9th. Stellium could be in 9th or 10th. Neptune conjunct AC or not. MC conj Uranus or not...

And possibly Pluto conjunct MC.

... I have to make some decisions and fast...

I understand. This process need not take months nor require you to confuse yourself. I'm reasonably busy now, but am willing to make a little time for this. It generally takes a few more precisely timed events to be sure, but the four you list up top may be enough.

JUPITERASC

Absolutely incredible! Ok let me try this. So the events that occur should come at the same time! Flaming awesome!

Right so today -
I focus on Natal Sun and Natal Venus and the moon transiting these planets by major aspects.

Tr-Moon Sextile Na Venus 0.55" today so i will keep an eye out.

All inner planets are just touching my stellium now. As of today sun is direct conj moon. let me brace myself for the bumps haha...

What i did notice when i looked at the life events i listed was that Mars was around 16 or 17 degrees. Also Mars sextile Na -moon and Na Mercury.
Moon bq or q moon and Venus Bq or Q moon. Is this significant? If so, how does one predict a bq moon in the future?

I will look for events and times as you suggest... Many many thanks Jupiter.

Blessings
Gillian
If you are interested to have a professional rectification :smile:
I recommend BENJAMIN DYKES

https://www.bendykes.com/

and be prepared that if you consult three professional astrologers
each shall have their own opinion
regarding which is your rectified ascendant
and all shall be able to back their opinion
with progressions, transits et al
Celebrities with no known time of birth
are constantly "being rectified to an exact birthtime"
but all the times of birth are different
dependent on the individual astrologers opinion

gilly1111

Not necessarily, since Sun, Mercury, Mars could also be in the 9th in Libra, which allows a similar symbolism.

I have already narrowed it to 2, and I have not yet even made use of the progressions for the life events dates you provided up top.

And possibly Pluto conjunct MC.

I understand. This process need not take months nor require you to confuse yourself. I'm reasonably busy now, but am willing to make a little time for this. It generally takes a few more precisely timed events to be sure, but the four you list up top may be enough.

Many thanks Kannon,
I really appreciate your input.

I think i need to rectify some things.....
- emigrated to Middle East on 17th October 2010 (Arrival date- i left Alicante the previous night.
- broke foot 5th October 2013 (this may have been the 3rd or 1am 4th October. I know i didn't celebrate my birthday this year. I am leaning towards 1am on the 4th as thursday night (3rd) is the weekend in Dubai, i had a few drinks! )
- emigrated back to UK 4th Feb 2016 (This was my departure from Dubai stamped in passport left late evening arrived UK next day 5th)

I have found another date - Emigrated to Afghanistan 15th April 2014 (Arrival stamp traveled from Dubai) Not sure if locations have an influence here.

I found an old contract for a company I worked for in Dubai 28/5/2012 was the start date. I cannot be sure it is accurate yet it is in the sample i have.
While working here I emigrated to Nigeria for a while but my passport at that time is not clear to follow many stamps not legible.

I hope this helps. I am stil llooking and trying to see patterns. Let us see. Yet I feel blessed that you are helping me as i know having some way reducing these variables will help me no end in my quest in understanding that which i need to be and am.

Many, many thanks
Gillian

gilly1111

Gosh Kannon,

If my MC was Conj my Mars and Pluto which is exact Conj jeeeez what would that mean?
I know i am so willful and determined, action orientated. If i set my mind to something, yet right now i am desire-less! hahaha....Imagine, i think that's why i feel so lost. Maybe i am learning a lesson of control here and patience. hmmm. your comment got me thinking. Thanks kannon.