9th stellium - david star coming may2018

gilly1111

Hello from UK

Hello everybody,

I am new to the site and want to share my blessing to you.

I posted a question here which i shouldn't have. I didn't read the instructions so i have now made an amendment.

I am from the UK, currently living in the UK yet ave lived Middle East, Africa, Afghanistan etc the past decade. Started out as a Trainer in the Government, got leadership positions and moved into the private sector into HR Director roles Globally. I started a consultancy company 2016 [recession hit and have done nothing with it since] So i am now in the UK rethinking my new path.

I have been trying to learn astrology these past 6 months or so in order to find meaning and master the energies around me. I have looked around and find Jeff Green probably the most inspirational philosophy in relation to the science, so i will probably direct my studies in this sphere. Any advise on links and reading material knowing my level of understanding would be fantastic!

I have read posts here and am looking for advice when i get stuck or if i feel i need to move forward and seek direction. As many of you have gone through the growing pains of learning I am sure you can bestow some wisdom when the 'fog engulfs me'. In return i hope i will be able to participate in your research or just chat, as i am sure many are looking for answers or feel separation at certain times.

I just want to send my greeting to you all, I am currently in the UK so their maybe a delay in correspondence.

Many blessings to you all.

Gillian

Last edited: