Saturn Return Second House

YoGod

I've been trying to get off my feet for years financially and career wise and just want to know if things will get better for me this year or will I have to go through this for a while longer. What can I expect from this year career wise/financially? I just feel stuck no matter how much effort I exert to do better.....It feels even worse with my SR currently.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_yo_20161117.79601.4697.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_yo_20161117.79601.4697.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

kimbermoon

Coming out of the shadow of the Saturn return often takes time in order to re-orient and re-define the new you that is emerging. Saturn will continue it's transit through Sagittarius until Dec 20, 2017 during which time the aspects of the 2nd H will continue to be activated.

By Jan 7 2017 Saturn will also activate natal Uranus, which can often serve as a wild card, making things more difficult to predict. Often transits of this planet can be accompanied by sudden unexpected changes that can seem to come from out of the blue. The energy of this planet is often tumultuous, bringing about necessary change that is meant to clear the space for new progress and freedom. It is about individuality and uniqueness.
For you natal Uranus is in a positive configuration with Venus as well as the NN, which can be good for employment situations since they fall in the 6th H.
While Venus expresses through Aries, the NN falls in Taurus, relating directly to physical and material matters: what this indicates is that ' you are needing to discover your own values and to establish your own sense of self worth through your own efforts'. The opposing point is represented by the South Node in Scorpio, which forms a polarity between the energies of water and earth and therein lies the need for balance. We also note that your Sun is in square aspect with Neptune and Mars, which can lead to an illusory need to support others while neglecting your own needs. When Saturn moves into the sign of Capricorn at the end of 2017, you may be challenged by those aspects as well.

The question then is 'How do you see yourself? Do you feel you are more socially oriented, or more introverted, by nature?

Still, while the 2nd H indeed relates to financial matters, it is also about your belief systems, which in the long run play a role in the reality you are creating. Hang in there: this too shall pass.

YoGod

Coming out of the shadow of the Saturn return often takes time in order to re-orient and re-define the new you that is emerging. Saturn will continue it's transit through Sagittarius until Dec 20, 2017 during which time the aspects of the 2nd H will continue to be activated.

By Jan 7 2017 Saturn will also activate natal Uranus, which can often serve as a wild card, making things more difficult to predict. Often transits of this planet can be accompanied by sudden unexpected changes that can seem to come from out of the blue. The energy of this planet is often tumultuous, bringing about necessary change that is meant to clear the space for new progress and freedom. It is about individuality and uniqueness.
For you natal Uranus is in a positive configuration with Venus as well as the NN, which can be good for employment situations since they fall in the 6th H.
While Venus expresses through Aries, the NN falls in Taurus, relating directly to physical and material matters: what this indicates is that ' you are needing to discover your own values and to establish your own sense of self worth through your own efforts'. The opposing point is represented by the South Node in Scorpio, which forms a polarity between the energies of water and earth and therein lies the need for balance. We also note that your Sun is in square aspect with Neptune and Mars, which can lead to an illusory need to support others while neglecting your own needs. When Saturn moves into the sign of Capricorn at the end of 2017, you may be challenged by those aspects as well.

The question then is 'How do you see yourself? Do you feel you are more socially oriented, or more introverted, by nature?

Still, while the 2nd H indeed relates to financial matters, it is also about your belief systems, which in the long run play a role in the reality you are creating. Hang in there: this too shall pass.

I'm actually an introvert but the thing is I'm a DJ and do music (with graphic design on the side) for a living. I think that kinda has always hurt me in that a lot of your work in entertainment is based on relationships. The last few years have been rough tho.....Almost feels as though everything has been starting to fall apart in terms of career matters. Clients I've worked with for years have dissapeared, structures that I've relied upon are gone...I've reached the point to where I'm not sure I see myself in that role anymore and have really been trying to find myself.

The amount of work I've been getting and my money has been at an all time low. I've been trying to build other skills and have been thinking about going back to school for my masters but it's been tough in the sense that the thing that defined me and my life no longer feels or works the same.