Is my mother an enemy according to my chart?

flyonmyzephyr

My mother and younger sister always seem to be making my life harder than it needs to be. I've made some big changes in my life, and I'm not sure whether or not I should tell my mother, in fear that she could actually be a secret enemy. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Birth details are below:

August 10th, 1989
Ottawa, ON
1:22AM

Last edited:

ashriia

You have South Node conjunct the IC in the 4th. Karmic path lies in the 10th house in this life.. so moving away from homelife - family- painful memories revolving around the childhood home, are the name of the game. Instead your career, reputation, outward status should be worked on, being out in the world and making a name for yourself should be focused on. Moving a million miles away will likely make you feel much better too!

I figured you would have a pluto/moon connection somewhere in your chart, as people who tend to ask questions such as yours, commonly do. And sure enough, you have pluto and moon both in scorpio, while they are not conjunct, pluto being in the same sign and house as a luminary will play out strongly with women, particularly mom, and your own emotions.

hope that helps you.

flyonmyzephyr

Thanks so much for your reply. All of what you said rings true. Oddly enough I have recently been feeling like moving millions of miles away...

Does Venus being my 6th house lord going into my 4th house also make her an enemy? I'm coming up to a Venus antardasha in October, so I'm wondering if this is when there will be conflict between us since the 6th house represents conflict

ashriia

I am not a vedic astrologer. So for open enemies I use the 7th house.. Secret enemies I use the 12th house.

Gemini is on the cusp of your 12th house, with ruler in the 4th. So secret enemies, perhaps in the home. Though I think that might be reaching somewhat.

And I think your SN, pluto and moon in scorpio, tell the overall story best.

CosmicStar

Well I put your birth data in my vedic software.. not the most amazing in the sense that doesn't always tell when there is a retrograde.

4th house is usually seen as mother's house in vedic. You have 4 planets in the 4th house.
Mercury, Venus, Mars, & Ketu. This 4th house is also ruled by leo in this chart.

Leo is ruled by Sun...Sun is in the sign cancer....which is in your 3rd house. 3rd house is brothers and sisters.

Ketu being in the 4th house that is of mother ruled by Leo. It makes me think maybe there is some 'karma' to work out.. Ketu takes it's the empty feeling. I followed the depositors and it ends at your 12th house and 4th house. So she very well could be your enemy and so can your sister.

You are in mercury mahadasha.... venus antardasha....Rahu pratyantardasas

Mercury...venus..are all in your 4th house. So it's going to be expressed fully through your mother and home life. with Rahu being present from now to end of september... and it being in 7th house when looking at dasha system...it might be more focused on the relationship. Rahu is in 10th house birth chart...so if your father is still present in your life it could be that some kind of concern might be expressed through him or the relationship issues you have with your sister and mother might show through your work and success at work.

My advice is.. if you feel you can't truly trust them keep them at arm's length. Don't share much about your life or your deep feelings. Then in time maybe physical distance would be best...so that you can fully express yourself.

***FYI I'm not a professional or as experienced as others here so... this is newbie advice. Take with a grain of salt***

flyonmyzephyr

Thank you for your feedback. I use different software that says I'm in Mercury/Ketu, but I'm open to hearing others interpretations regardless as I believe there can be different paths that can lead to the same answer.

It feels as though there is some heavy karma associated with her. The more I want to separate myself from her, the harder it is to escape.

It's also nice hearing that others have noticed she could be an enemy in my chart. My intuition says one thing, but the rest of my family tries to make me feel like **** for not being that close to my mother. Everything that's been said here just confirms how I've always felt.

CosmicStar

Happy I was able to help even though it's newbie advice.

In the end whatever the chart says....follow your gut/intuition. If you feel being close to your mother has caused more issues than good. It might be best to keep a certain level of distance.

Even though a parent is suppose to be our safe haven sometimes they end up being the opposite. (Because the people closest to us and hurt us the deepest.)

So follow your feelings...she definitely could be. You have a lot of planets in your 4th house. So might indicate that a main focus in your life is home life and your mother/mother figure.