Solar Revolution and Love

pluto299

Hi everybody,

I'd like to know more about love in my short-term forecast. If some of you could give insights, it could be helpful.

To be honest, I'm not a novice so I can figure 2 or 3 things but I need some confrmation or at least opinions from outside. I would be grateful if someone could bring me that.

Actually, I can imagine I will meet someone important but could it be the special one ? I'm f... 44 so it would be a good timing or the last chance...:crying:

I post here my natal chart and my solar return.

Why this stellium located in the 4th house. Is it because something will be happening about a new home or my parents ? Is it because love will flourish in the last part of the year 2019/2020 or whatever it is, love I will meet will be the other me, the way to find my path, my deep identity, the other part of me I'm searchnig for .

THANKS for your time and commitment !!! :happy:

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Consider the Moon as significator of marriage for men. Venus is general lord by primary direction conjunction from late 2018 to late 2037. Saturn ''cooperates'' with opposition until April 2020. Now the Moon at this solar revolution is not suitably placed as much as it is predominated by Saturn (by square and exaltation), Mars (by conjunction and bound) and Venus (by conjunction and house) - two maleficent and one beneficent planets. The influence of Mars is stronger in the first three months (because it is morning and eastern), that of Saturn and Venus in the middle six months (because they are evening and eastern). Jupiter cooperates with opposition for the next year. I hope it goes well for you and meet someone important soon like after April.

pluto299

Ok, thanks a lot ! I really needed some clues about the timing.
Maybe I have to wait April-May 2020 during Venus retrogradation In Gemini, friendly sign...
And what about Mercury -lord of Gemini- in the 5th annual house and conjunct Venus ?