Winstar HELP!

Circe

For the people that knows this program, I have a BIG obstacle and neew urgent help because I work a lot with this program.

The thing is my mother purchased it for me and I never have problems. But this time I`ve rebooted my pc and installed it as always, and it happenned that when I try to cast a chart the program says to try another wheel and tells "printer error" or "illegal function recall". what`s happening?
I tried to install it again like a million times, and matrix software does not answer my mails.

please help!

Atruism

Are you still having problems?

These details might help...

Phone:
Phone Orders:
Call 1-800-416-3924
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM EST
Tech Support:
For Technical Support
Call (231)527-2602
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM EST
Sat 7 AM - 4 PM EST
Fax:
(231) 527-2613
Mail:
Matrix Software
126 S. Michigan Ave
Big Rapids, MI 49307

"If you have any questions about Matrix Software, Matrix website or any or our products you may email your question to matrixsupport@astrologysoftware.com, or call us at 231-527-2602."

From my experience, the phone is much more effective than (often unread) emails.

Arianedreams

Did you reinstall the printer driver also? My Winstar used to fail to cast charts if I added different printer drivers. If you still don't get any response then let me know what operating system you are on etc and I will email the seller I bought mine from in the UK as he has always been very helpful.

Last edited:

sskohli

yeah its due to the printer not installed. Circe install the orinter drivers and you should be fine.

sandeep