General Overview, Life Longevity and Husband in Chart guidance

sungazer

Hello there, I'd really appreciate some insight into my chart. I'd like a general overview and I'm quite interested in any significant events and if I will have a long lifespan. I'm quite new to all this and am finding it difficult to interpret things accurately myself. Is it correct that as I have Saturn in my 8th house that my life will be a long one? Or is it too conflicted? I am also interested in knowing about my husband and how he is portrayed in my chart (he is a Cancer sun sign himself if that helps) and whether he will also have a long life and anything else of interest! Anything you think may be of significance in my chart generally, i'd love to hear about - i'm not afraid of truths :) Thank you all for your time, it's very much appreciated. I find astrology very interesting indeed.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Hello there, I'd really appreciate some insight into my chart. I'd like a general overview

Hello sungazer,

for a complete reading as a newbe to astrology - the best is to look for an astrologer in your location to get your chart explained from- as in fact one could wrote a little book about a birth chart - what needs time and is more difficult on a forum - if you don't know and understand at least the basics of your own chart.

The best to start on a forum to get some replies from interested people here - who like to be of help to you -is a visible and readable and common chart with transits shown on outer circle to enable where your actual focus is most on right now.

And actually your most focus is on your sun as ruler of your 10th house/life path in 8th house sitting on cusp 9th and mental mind axis 3rd/9th house - still activated by transiting pluto as your rising ruler for a deep transformation until Nov. this year. And your natal pluto as your ASC and 2nd house - financial income ruler- will be transited by saturn - and will conj. your moonnode -saturn is the big transit-teacher in every chart for a check up in your life subjects till end of the year.

Your TOB looks rounded - is it accurate and from your birth certificate?

attachment.php

Attachments

• sungazer.jpg
    sungazer.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

sungazer

Thanks so much for your time, Zora, it's much appreciated. Can you give any more insight into what these transits mean and what sort of transformation it could be - is it anything related to my husband that might be happening? And is the Saturn transits ominous financially or another reason? Thanks again x